Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Live Lecture on Paltalk by Sh. Max'ed Idiris

Allahu Akbar, waxaa hadda socda qudbo live ah ee Paltalk, qolka Somali Islamic Dacwah!

Wuxuu shiiqa ka hadlay midnimada iyo guusha Islaamka ee Soomaaliya, iyo in cadowgii uu jabay!

Waxaa farxad inoo ah in diinta ilaahey eey noqotay power-ka ugu weyn caalamka ee dhabarka ka jabshay cadowga ilaahey!

Dhageysta walaalayaal, insha-Allah!

Lool.Is that what we reduced the clowns to?U confirm that we made them real clowns for of all the places they could be or speak from,they are in paltalk, entertaining the old women and God knows what else. :D

Who cares about qolka or what,its them clowns going there and entertaining the islaamaha meesha fadhiya that is amusing sxb.Hala jihaado oo haweenka iyo caruurta halugu gabado wax aan eheen miye tollow leeyihin?Nope and that makes them all too predictible and weak.Sxb Gone are the days they reigned and oppressed the innocent.

Wigad   

^^Are you insulting the sheiks that are spreading dacwah maybe insulting SOL members was ok but plz brother leave the sheiks.

I do not call a man to be sheikh who tells other cowards like him to fight behind women and children.If what he is saying were true,why is he wasting time on paltalk and thus grap his klashnikov and Go down there and fight for the Jannah he is calling pple for?Again,am not insulting Sheikhs and thus,i just told the truth.Tell me one line of a lie in my post and thus prove me wrong.