Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

I told you  Muuse is aiming for seylac he has paved the road for Seylac- and its seems that jesus clan is on board i believe he is playing them against the the larger Awdal clan.

.com)

Two things can go wrong for Muuse biix if he miscalculates and believes he can manipulate the Duriyad Clan and deceives them and the deal doesnt include things that dont benefit Somaliland.  Then it wont fly .  rest assured ,  The SL public would need allot of assurances  from the Goverment and from Ethiopia. That it dont include any sort of ownership from the Ethiopian state. And second this should not include a port establishment because that would go against the Financial standings of Somaliland and at the Berbera port. But only a naval   base.Somaliland should also demand land from Ethiopia fertile Land. a swap for a period of time. Ethiopian airline isnt enough what if Ethiopian airlines goes bankrupt then what . And last but not least , Ethiopia must recognise the Somaliland Independence . That is the only way that he can sell this to the SL public other wise. It wont fly . if i look at the Somaliland public i think about 55 percent is for it . If it benefits Somaliland, the other part is sceptical or opposed to it. The political parties are behind the deal but they need more details  Ucid and Kulmiye and  cirro are onboard for the most part.

But i hope it wont get to it , Because the dangers are far more significant then the benefits for now. Since we dont have  a very strong army and cant defeat Ethiopia if it starts claiming land after a decade or two. Also what about migration from Ethiopia what are we going to do about that.

For the time being i hope that Biixi doesnt do something reckless  and he uses this to milk the koonfurians to come with some sort of settlement and reach a final outcome in the 4 decade old Somalia and Somaliland conflict

UAE ‘might be the next mover’ if Ethiopia recognizes Somaliland

January 3, 2024

MOGADISHU (Somaliguardian) – The United Arab Emirates is likely spearheading Ethiopian plans to recognize Somaliland in exchange for an access to the Red Sea and might be the next country to follow suit, Alex de Waal a British researcher on African politics said in an interview with the BBC.

“The key here is the United Arab Emirates and this has Abu Dhabi’s fingerprints all over. They are strongly supporting Abiy Ahmed. They are very interested in Somaliland and its ports. They have a very assertive regional diplomacy that is not respecting the norms and principles of the African Union,” de Waal told BBC’s News Hour.

“So, it is possible that the UAE might be the next mover but that wouldn’t necessarily set off a cascade. It might actually further inflame regional jealousies and rivalries because Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a number of other spects are observing the UAE’s activities in the Horn.”

SOMALIGUARDIAN.COM

MOGADISHU (Somaliguardian) - The United Arab Emirates is likely spearheading Ethiopian plans to recognize Somaliland in exchange for an access to the Red Sea

• Like 1

The whole thing is being pushed by the UAE. Ethiopia does not have the means and know-how to build a naval base and commercial port with a city. Ethiopian commentators are already saying any land or sea will be under their jurisdiction and only subject to their laws.

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I told you  Muuse is aiming for seylac he has paved the road for Seylac- and its seems that jesus clan is on board i believe he is playing them against the the larger Awdal clan.

.com)

These people will one day say xerada iyo dekada Itoobiyaanka shaqo waa nooga diideyn.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

The whole thing is being pushed by the UAE. Ethiopia does not have the means and know-how to build a naval base and commercial port with a city. Ethiopian commentators are already saying any land or sea will be under their jurisdiction and only subject to their laws.

then it cant fly that should be the red line for Somaliland 

if it happend today it would have happend  evening time in Somalia  i have to wait and see when it  from credible sources yes .  can't confirm it or deny it.  Let me make a Phone call to Borama. They would know 

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

OLF, well put,

Abiy must NOT ignite war between the most close ethnic group in Horn of Africa,, SOMALI and Oromo.

I  agree, MUSE Biihi kicked the hornets nest, very very dangerous move. The ambition of Ethiopians, was there for ages, and they offered this deal to many SL leaders before who rejected this nonsense, Muse must have been very desperate. History will remember him, for his betrayal.

Is@@q community can and must stop him, before  many SOMALIS die 

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

UAE ‘might be the next mover’ if Ethiopia recognizes Somaliland

January 3, 2024

MOGADISHU (Somaliguardian) – The United Arab Emirates is likely spearheading Ethiopian plans to recognize Somaliland in exchange for an access to the Red Sea and might be the next country to follow suit, Alex de Waal a British researcher on African politics said in an interview with the BBC.

“The key here is the United Arab Emirates and this has Abu Dhabi’s fingerprints all over. They are strongly supporting Abiy Ahmed. They are very interested in Somaliland and its ports. They have a very assertive regional diplomacy that is not respecting the norms and principles of the African Union,” de Waal told BBC’s News Hour.

“So, it is possible that the UAE might be the next mover but that wouldn’t necessarily set off a cascade. It might actually further inflame regional jealousies and rivalries because Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a number of other spects are observing the UAE’s activities in the Horn.”

SOMALIGUARDIAN.COM

MOGADISHU (Somaliguardian) - The United Arab Emirates is likely spearheading Ethiopian plans to recognize Somaliland in exchange for an access to the Red Sea

wow, Yep,looks the evil state is behind this

I always knew how they were playing like a toy with HSM,  it is even possible they have compromising materials on him