Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

56 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The Ethiopians seem to be very serious

I have some other news Muse biixi will Tomorow night invite all Clan elders from Somaliland into the presidential palace and will brief them over the whole situation with Ethiopia . Suldaanka guud of Beelaha Somaliland suldaan daud , i am hearing Suldaan siciid of the maakhir clan was also invited., The Awdal Salaadin.   And also salaadinta beelaha  D1R from Ethiopia were invited. The only ugaas that declined was ugaaska beesha jesus , i think geele had a say in that he said i cant come for personal reasons.

Yes don't underestimate them, I am have been following closely Ethiopia side, if it is possibility or not, they are very serious about it.

I think Muse didn't even know how desperate for sea access they are. They may even send atmy from Eithopia, Xaaji diyaar garoow, another war between Ethiopians and Somalis round the corner.

57 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The Ethiopians seem to be very serious

I have some other news Muse biixi will Tomorow night invite all Clan elders from Somaliland into the presidential palace and will brief them over the whole situation with Ethiopia . Suldaanka guud of Beelaha Somaliland suldaan daud , i am hearing Suldaan siciid of the maakhir clan was also invited., The Awdal Salaadin.   And also salaadinta beelaha  D1R from Ethiopia were invited. The only ugaas that declined was ugaaska beesha jesus , i think geele had a say in that he said i cant come for personal reasons.

Maakhiri Suldaan not coming, but this has serious and immediate implications on H@rti, if they Ethiopians take Lughaya, Zaylac , who is next?

Good thing so far, most Sonali people are uniting 

This dude jago qaran ku magacaaban is very quiet as opposed to markuu dagaaladii Sool socdeen mar walba warbaahinta hortaagnaa asagoo difaacaaye Muuse Muqayil.

Mahdi Guuleed oo Soomaali Galbeed ka soo jeedo wuu hadlay, si adag waliba. Not this dude.

Qof saan camal dowladda intuu ku jiro, meelna looma socdo.

Saalax-1.jpeg?mrf-size=m

Tallaabo   
3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

This guy is right. If the mad man goes ahead with this destruction of our existence as free people, anyone who cares about their future should join any armed resistance movement to fight the tyrant and the criminals around him.

• Like 3

masaaaridu kama daalaan isku dirida ereteriya iyo itoobiiyaa 

xita afewerki beri bu wuxu yidhi masaaridu may jeclayn inanu goosano 1993 sababtoo ah dagaalki ba dhamaaanayaa waxay rabeen inu dagaalku socdo socdo ila ay ka dhergeyaaan nilka  he said that in the early 1990s 

• Like 1

Cumar geele called for a IGAD meeting where they will discuss the Somaliland Ethiopia mou and its conflict with Somalia.  and also about Sudan conflict ont he 18th.  

What is Ugandan stance on all of this  we know Uganda supports  Ethiopia against the Egyptians. Did they talk about this situation yet 

7 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

masaaaridu kama daalaan isku dirida ereteriya iyo itoobiiyaa 

xita afewerki beri bu wuxu yidhi masaaridu may jeclayn inanu goosano 1993 sababtoo ah dagaalki ba dhamaaanayaa waxay rabeen inu dagaalku socdo socdo ila ay ka dhergeyaaan nilka  he said that in the early 1990s 

As if Xabaahida ka daalaan isku dirka Soomaalida iyo qabiiladooda. Taas ma iska indhatireysaa? Yaa soo hubeynaaye jabhadihii?