Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

On Match 2019, Ethiopia & France sign military, navy deal which provides for air cooperation, joint operations and opportunities for training and equipment purchases.. December 2023 France abstained UNSC vote on Somalia lifting of arms embargo. January 2024, France will be taking on the Presidency UN Security Council.

2 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

In 1887, the Somalialnd  elders signed a protection treaty with British and Khaatumo people apid the highest price. For this time the matter of sea should stay between Somalilanders and Ethiopia.

The problem with that is Somaliland's eventual problem with Ethiopia becomes every Somali's problem. What's next? What if another moron, say from Garowe, decides Garacad is a good place for Ethiopia to "invest".

Duufaan   
4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

The problem with that is Somaliland's eventual problem with Ethiopia becomes every Somali's problem. What's next? What if another moron, say from Garowe, decides Garacad is a good place for Ethiopia to "invest".

Ethiopia to "invest what they default their l International loans. They can not even borrow.  Both Abiya and Biixi are desperate to stay power and find something to tell the poor. 

Ethiopia became Africa's third default in as many years on Tuesday after it failed to make the payment on the $1 billion Eurobond. While the payment was due on Dec. 11, a 14-day grace period clause meant it technically had until Tuesday to provide the money

30 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Ethiopia to "invest what they default their l International loans. They can not even borrow.  Both Abiya and Biixi are desperate to stay power and find something to tell the poor. 

Ethiopia became Africa's third default in as many years on Tuesday after it failed to make the payment on the $1 billion Eurobond. While the payment was due on Dec. 11, a 14-day grace period clause meant it technically had until Tuesday to provide the money

I put the word invest in quotation, the reason being they start with a soft language. It was not too long some reer Awdal folks are portraying Saylac as a place Ethiopians can invest.  The soft word is followed by the term access to the sea and then ownership.

Indeed, Ethiopia does not have the money, but they can house and build permanent bases on the coast. Any village or population will be displaced for security reasons, so on and so forth.

Duufaan   
5 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I put the word invest in quotation, the reason being they start with a soft language. It was not too long some reer Awdal folks are portraying Saylac as a place Ethiopians can invest.  The soft word is followed by the term access to the sea and then ownership.

Indeed, Ethiopia does not have the money, but they can house and build permanent bases on the coast. Any village or population will be displaced for security reasons, so on and so forth.

Abiya is very broke and weak right now. The west want to replace him after they sided with Tigray. However he does have enough forces to reach  less populated the Somali cost in the area Saylac.  but he has to find  an sponsor from west. they already have Hasan Sheikh who signs what ever they asked. He already signed free sea access for west. Somali oil and other fake companies are owners of the whole sea for minerals and fish. They are  not done with Hassan yet, he did not signed any new base officially. It could be one of western countries first and ethiopia joining later.

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

So what u saying is that Somaliland is a bad example for Somalia politicians , is it me or dadka somalia way ku dayanayaan every move Somaliland makes how bad or good a thing is. I think the goverment in the bunker is very irresposible they have been very how do i say reluctant to adress the Somaliland issue stall stall i dont know if it was their strategy all along , But this caused this had they been Honest with Somaliland i am not even saying that they should support Somaliland wishes but make their intensions clear , instead of war wareeg, and even if you oppose come with an altarnative for Somaliland and somalia  problems u want unity right good. No problem convince me come with an altarnative , but they won That come  with anything , other then an ku jiido ii jiid , this brought this deal forward. Because  Culusow was just smiling in jabuuti  and just stalled again and said after a month we shall meet again and then rehash the same old points we have been discussing the past 12 years . if Somalia really wants unity with Somaliland there are ways to achieve that really  they just have to come with the concessions but they are not even interested in that also .

their whole strategy is lets just wait and stalll Somaliland halkaas bay noogu xidhantahay  and one day we might invade it  intan ciidanka dhiisanayno hana sugan

Turkiga stands with Soomaaliya.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Öncü Keçeli's Response to a Question Regarding the Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between Ethiopia and Somaliland on January 1, 2024

January 4, 2024, Response of Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Öncü Keçeli to a Question Regarding the Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between Ethiopia and Somaliland on January 1, 2024

We welcome with concern the Memorandum of Understanding on Partnership and Cooperation signed between Ethiopia and Somaliland in Addis Ababa on January 1, 2024, without the knowledge and consent of the Government of Somalia.

We reaffirm our commitment to the unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Federal Republic of Somalia. We emphasize that this situation is a requirement of international law. Today, as in the past, we wish that the disputes between Somalia and Somaliland will be resolved through direct negotiations and among Somalis, and we reiterate our support for initiatives in this direction.

Qadar and Turkiga are among the first countries to support Soomaaliya iyo kidnimadeeda. Xasan kuwa uu ku qafiifay - Jabuuti iyo Imaaraadka - waaka aamuseen u gambiyeen ikaa iyo hadda. In fact, Jabuuti supports Xabashada via GAD statement. Ha arko Xasan waxee yihiin oo inuu dantooda kaliya fulinaaye.

Xasanoow ku waano qaado tan.

38 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Turkiga stands with Soomaaliya.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Öncü Keçeli's Response to a Question Regarding the Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between Ethiopia and Somaliland on January 1, 2024

January 4, 2024, Response of Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Öncü Keçeli to a Question Regarding the Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between Ethiopia and Somaliland on January 1, 2024

We welcome with concern the Memorandum of Understanding on Partnership and Cooperation signed between Ethiopia and Somaliland in Addis Ababa on January 1, 2024, without the knowledge and consent of the Government of Somalia.

We reaffirm our commitment to the unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Federal Republic of Somalia. We emphasize that this situation is a requirement of international law. Today, as in the past, we wish that the disputes between Somalia and Somaliland will be resolved through direct negotiations and among Somalis, and we reiterate our support for initiatives in this direction.

But dont u think  MMA that the Turks used the best kind Diplomatic words they didnt call it an agression or a violation of Somali Sovreignty  or what ever like the language Egypt used . they kept it clean the Turks very diplomatic and i have to say a bit of neutrality i sense , the Turks have allot of economic interests in Ethiopia as well

listen to Yusuf abwaan shaaciir on this issue he breaks it down this whole thing happend and it is what i have been saying is the lack of ku dhac  to solve the Somalia and Somaliland issue for over 30 years this wouldnt happend yusuf said if we had deals between our selves and be honest with each other , and he said it dont matter what ever the outocme laakin lugu adkaysto wuxuun lugu heshiyo  

beerka jecliya xaydka jecliya shaqayn weyday for either side

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

But dont u think  MMA that the Turks used the best kind Diplomatic words they didnt call it an agression or a violation of Somali Sovreignty  or what ever like the language Egypt used . they kept it clean the Turks very diplomatic and i have to say a bit of neutrality i sense , the Turks have allot of economic interests in Ethiopia as well

Turkiga has had ingrained financial and economic interests in Xabashi land. I am even surprised they even issued a statement like this supporting Soomaaliya, when a citizen of their own is killed by Xasan's own son, who is a fugitive.

• Like 2

And after visiting to Jabuuti by Xasan Socdaal at least ten times (several not reported), this is how 'walaalaha' taliska Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle are acting:

Screenshot-20240104125134.png

Xasanoow ku waano qaado oo baro waxee yihiin.

13 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

And after visiting to Jabuuti by Xasan Socdaal at least ten times (several not reported), this is how 'walaalaha' taliska Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle are acting:

Screenshot-20240104125134.png

Xasanoow ku waano qaado oo baro waxee yihiin.

IOG played Hasan, HSM is dumb as they come, I used to see opposition of Djibouti shouting n telling Somalia to be careful