Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

What is the CIA cooking up?

Director William Burns meets Somali leaders in Mogadishu over Ethiopia-Somaliland port deal

HIIRAAN.COM

Mogadishu (HOL) - CIA Director William Burns visited Mogadishu on Wednesday, where he met with Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and Mahad Salad, the head of the Somali National...

6 hours ago, Illyria said:

I am far from angry. I do not believe in mollycoddling lying hypocrites. The only language secessionists understand is a burning iron wrought up their arses, and I'll never offer them anything, but that. And just because you are crawling on your fat bellies does not mean I'll be gentle nor kind.

and what did we lie about

and certainly we do not wish u to offfer us anything tiisa daryeela tu kala ku dara

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

What is the CIA cooking up?

Director William Burns meets Somali leaders in Mogadishu over Ethiopia-Somaliland port deal

HIIRAAN.COM

Mogadishu (HOL) - CIA Director William Burns visited Mogadishu on Wednesday, where he met with Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and Mahad Salad, the head of the Somali National...

ana wa iii kan , ciadi na ma timid

Illyria   
25 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Internal affairs?

Does it surprise you both press releases mentioned "internal affairs" ? It is as if SL's press release was drafted at the same time as Ethiopia's. What do you think might be going on?

5 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Does it surprise you both press releases mentioned "internal affairs" ? It is as if SL's press release was drafted at the same time as Ethiopia's. What do you think might be going on?

Abiy and Muse are moving on to make this deal materialize. Abiy wants a win, he is failing elsewhere. Bixiye wants to stay in power and avenge his humiliation.

Every Somali should take them seriously. These actions of these men are not based on reason, but hubris and desperation.

Somalis should look at Abiy is doing in Amhara and what Bixiye did in Las Anod.

• Like 1