Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

Can't they impeach him? Sawirada shirka ka arkaaye asagoo Xasan agfadhiyo and I thought what is this Xabashi foreign minister doing in shirka. Waaba iloobay xoghayaha IGAD ahaa. Asagoo wasiirkooda arrimaha dibadda xasuustay.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

29 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Can't they impeach him? Sawirada shirka ka arkaaye asagoo Xasan agfadhiyo and I thought what is this Xabashi foreign minister doing in shirka. Waaba iloobay xoghayaha IGAD ahaa. Asagoo wasiirkooda arrimaha dibadda xasuustay.

I am sure there's a process. 

Are reer SW discussing what they would do if Ethiopians were asked to leave?

5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

So how come Eritrea didn’t go.

maybe abiye told  isias not to go and gave him some incentive or so 

Afwerki is not a man that easily bribed. Furthermore, Eritrea hasn't been engaged with IGAD even after rejoining it. Afwerki is busy supporting Amhara and getting ready for any request from Somalia.

30 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Some of the stuff from Amhara Diasporo is interesting. Some are giving up on the idea of one Ethiopia.

very interesting,

I think Some of hardcore secessionist, this is their final destination, to join OROMIA

Lafta Nagaa is for real

12 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I am sure there's a process. 

Are reer SW discussing what they would do if Ethiopians were asked to leave?

Not really. I don't think Xabashada Baydhabo caadi ugu baxaayaan unless xoog iyo awood loo sheegto. Ciidamo dheeraad ayeeba u soo direen to Gedo iyo Baay, expecting to enshrine their bases.

Xasan needs to have a serious talk with Laftagareen, that danta qaran ka sareyso wax walba and inuunan faragelineynin arrimaha KG. Otherwise Lafta will not accept privately Xabashada haka baxaan meesha. Also pro-Xabashi and pro-secessionist Ingiriis have a base there, training KG ciidamo. To this day, I never understood why they chose Baydhabo. But they saw Mareykanka Belidoogle degay, iyagana Baydhabo iska xaadiriyeen without any known agreements. Some suspect uranium agagaarka Buurhakaba ku hoos jirto ayee rabaan. Shariif Xasan ayaa keenay.