Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Laasqorey.net: Siciid Saalax Caynab (AUN)

Duke thinks by keep repeating yourself and singing the same chants over and over again people might believe there is some sort of conspiracy against the pirates. Well the so called siciid saalax is a Maakhiri. There it all ends.

Lol@ Haji. I think you mistake me for the confused folks who have been. Claiming to be a seperate country for the past 19 years.

Adeer you need to get a better reference.

:D

Somali people have similar names, so it seems Galgalanews have looked for a similar name among reer Maakhir only to disprove this case.

I have a cousin with the name Ahmed Mohamed Mahamuud with the exception of Silaanyo.

This was a claim and counter-claim, until further evidence comes out, Aynab was SL agent much like the Zaylic's, Godane's and Afgani's in the south.

Originally posted by Qandalawi:

Somali people have similar names, so it seems Galgalanews have looked for a similar name among reer Maakhir only to disprove this case.

I have a cousin with the name Ahmed Mohamed Mahamuud with the exception of Silaanyo.

This was a claim and counter-claim, until further evidence comes out, Aynab was SL agent much like the Zaylic's, Godane's and Afgani's in the south.

:D:D:D:D:D ..... try again sxb

Gallad   

Shame on the pirates. They should know better, Mahiri websites in ay afdeeryihiin. kkkkkkk

You cant censor them.

Qandhalawi

They proved the case. They have the time when he died and the websites that published, the name of the chief. All you can do is calaacal, but this is another shame of the pirate boys.

^There is no clear prove from the websites you mentioned apart from providing similar names. It could be a simple case of mixed identity.

Puntland isn't fool enough to name someone who died two months ago in Karin a week ago and that was of the clans of Hargeisa, that would be too obvious and too foolish.

If the said websites have any proof they must prove that no one of such name is from Hargeisa clan and/or took part in the war.

Not provide similar name, Somalidu waa iskuwada magac. Magaca kaliya wax ma prove-gareeyo Adeer.

Originally posted by Gallad:

^ Pathetic
:D
Inda adakaa!

Ina'adaygu waa raasumaal adeer

Its naive and foolish of you to fall for the lame logic presented, its to be expected though, you are very predictable.

I don't think you believed when the story broke out and I don't think you would believe anything Puntland says or presents, so what's point.

Your stand, not a surprise!

AYOUB   

^ Give it a rest. Go hide somewhere for a while at the very least. Pirates have been caught with the macawiises down. What an ugly sight!

The worse thing is; these crude lies have been circulated by Chief Pirate's son (also a supposed paid the media relations advisor). redface.gif