Sign in to follow this  
Bokero

Unite Now...

Hopefully, kuwaas la baxay Dhalinta meel ma gaarayaan. I have yet to see a sane, thinking Soomaali person supporting them and their twisted ideology. And this includes some of my friends who were their apologists, who used to defend their actions all the time. No longer now.

NASSIR   

Bokero, well said but we need Genuine Help like Afghanistan. We need billions of dollars to help build schools, hospitals, roads etc. We can't do it alone nor can we afford our haples nation to be isolated and neglected.

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

MMA,

sharif's time is finished. unless he accepts the opposition demands. You will realise that soon inshallah

Aragaane, igaarka.

NB -- Shariifka is an individual. Beri ayuuba amar Rabi ugu geeriyoon karaa, like us. Soomaaliya's interests is not Shariifka, neither Shariifka's interests is Soomaaliya. He came on the political scene shaley, and he will, of course, leave tomorrow, whether it is 10 years from now or tomorrow as tomorrow. Hana isku qaldin individuals with country's national interests.

What is at stage is Soomaaliya's national interests. Shariifka's adminstration just happens to be the one who is steering that for now.

Bokero   

This people are serious threat to us all, if we cant unite against this evil I don’t know what we will ever unite for!,,,

They have just ordered amputation of 2 young men... for those in SOL who support such hideous acts barbarism, i urge them to wake up now before it’s too late for us all

Malika   

^Who is to unite?

Somalis? Perhaps a minor amnesia is causing you to forget,the fragmentation of our people..Those in the North,they have NO shared interest in the matters of South, the South seem to be spinning chaotically with no sense of direction or ending to the madness..

Who is to unite?

*feeling the sense of gloom*

cutting of hands is in the quran. dont be shocked. it's there in the quran. as a punishment for thieves.

however that story is fake. because cutting of hands during times of war, famine and drought is a no no.

so find another made up story to discredit the resistance.

the true sons of somalia will free the country from all galo raac and their dhaba******s. all those somalis who kiss eithopian *** can migrate to addiss abbaba.

somalia will be ruled by somalis as it meant to. without ugandan trash without puppet governments as it should be and it will be inshallah.

Bokero   

Pirate your rhetoric is at best naïve and worst damn right irresponsible… Shabab are a foreign entity, the are the true alien invaders of Somali.. but again reason has never been a persuasive tool with Somalis, hence our predicment

What baffles me is why do you subscribe to this lot and still live in “galo” land… if you despise them why don’t you move to shabab controlled regions of Somalia? Should the galo of Sheffield arrest you and chop you as you wish upon them in Somali?

This is not meant embarrass you or point out the incoherence of your argument…I just want to get an insight to your thinking process… Please enlighten me.

Originally posted by Malika:

^Who is to unite?

Somalis? Perhaps a minor amnesia is causing you to forget,the fragmentation of our people..Those in the North,they have NO shared interest in the matters of South, the South seem to be spinning chaotically with no sense of direction or ending to the madness..

Who is to unite?

*feeling the sense of gloom*

Who are those in the North you speak of? Are they supposed to be united? Why are you grouping them together?

Bokero   

Malika

I can always hope…it’s the hope that I cling to that soothers my pain of the blood we spilled, the refugees we are created, and the future we have robbed for many.

One day Somalis will realise, our true enemies are not Ethiopians or other Somalis, not non-Muslims or Americans, not northerners or southerners but poverty, unemployment and disease. On that day we will again value life of each Somali to be very precious, worth protecting… You may see this to be highest form of naivety, and maybe you are right but I chose to hope, because it's through hoping, visioning and working towards a better Somalia for all its children can we attain the dream, of a prosperous and tolerant nation, recognised for its progressive zeal rather than intolerance, extremism, piracy, refugees and hunger…

Originally posted by Bokero:

Pirate your rhetoric is at best naïve and worst damn right irresponsible… Shabab are a foreign entity, the are the true alien invaders of Somali.. but again reason has never been a persuasive tool with Somalis, hence our predicment

What baffles me is why do you subscribe to this lot and still live in “galo” land… if you despise them why don’t you move to shabab controlled regions of Somalia? Should the galo of Sheffield arrest you and chop you as you wish upon them in Somali?

This is not meant embarrass you or point out the incoherence of your argument…I just want to get an insight to your thinking process… Please enlighten me.

shabab a foreign entity? while you are busy in london al shabab was formed from the young sons of somalia who have seen their country invaded by kuffar of eithopia in 2007. they gave their lives to liberate their lands so that one day people like you can come back to their lands without the fear of oppression and killing from foreign kiffar. they took kismayo and baidoa. dismantled the isbaro, the warlords the tribal thugs and miltias. today they are the only thriving cities of the south.

this galo land i live in is in the control of galo. if today some muslim invades this land with the intention of controlling all the galos, the whole country will rise up to fight him.

but you my friend have this slave minded mentality that you won't allow your own somali brother to exercise this basic right of self defense. who invaded somalia in 2006. who is invading somalia right now?

and you have the audacity to tell me why i am supporting al shabab? after all that. what a shame. truly shameful. it seems a once fierce proud nation have all but gone replaced with weaklings. there is no country on the face of the earth who will allow an invasion of their lands without a fight.

but you people have lost it. happy to be slaves. happy to accept and used as punching bags by the eithopians. it would be laughable if it were not pathetic really

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Bokero:

Fab

you still in the cave i see..nice to u hear from u again... i really hope you want the very best for your people as the west has afford you...

I hope you're not calling my council estate a cave? waryey?As for living in the West: wa ardullah. ;)

Seriously, I am not suprised Ngonge hasn't trolled this thread with his famous stuff and nonsense .

Yes, we know you ideologically hate Alshabab, Taliban and all the other Islamist groups. But apart from that, the rest of your post was full off emotional chestbeating and wailing.

War hayaaaaaaaaay( i think this is kashafas line): Alshabab are amputating peoples legs; war hayaaaay: the Taliban are checking peoples armpits; war hayaay, " I have never been so worried for my people as I am now"( like Somalia was hunky dory before). War hayaay I haven't slept forty days and 40 nights( you didn't say it but you might as well have said it).

And then, more war hayaaay, like": "To those brother and sisters from Puntaland and Somaliland, if there was anytime to unite against a common enemy it’s now"..............

Question: who exactly are you calling to unite and fight the good fight; SOLERS, the people back home, Kenya, Ethiopia, America, Somalis united against extremists on faceboook? And when this supposed unity happens how will it military and politically effect the Somali people. I hope it is not one of those wonderful foreign liberations which the Somalis, Afghans Iraqis have been at the receiving end off.

Somali pirate

cutting of hands is in the quran. dont be shocked. it's there in the quran. as a punishment for thieves.

One question for Mr Pirate: why on earth did they not amputate the hand and the foot of Indhacade befor he switched to shariif's wagon?? He was with shabab and HI and they could've arrested him easly, we know this guy is the Alcapon of Somalia,the biggest thief and we know what he did in the lower shabelle region, so why did they not amputate his hand and foot?

MISE TUUGA YAR BAAD KA ADAGTIHIIN? :D

ADNAAN   

" I piss on the beards of all those self-righteous monkeys (read al-shabab)" is a memorable qoute from the kite runner.

It is funny how I used to have some respect for these animals, walahi even animals will be insulted by what these people do. Amputations, stoning little girls to death and slaughter are the only things they excel in.

They should indeed be stopped by any means possible and if your still not convinced about how bad they are watch this warning: very disturbing images .No one in their right mind will support these barbarians.

I wonder if the MI5 reads this forum they will surely find many potentiail suicide bombers.

Adnaan bro take this video off, I always avoided watching this video but after watching it now, I really feel phsycally sick, the guys who did this in the name of Islam need to be hunted down one by one and sloughtered like they did to him.

Alshabab have to be stopped at all costs.