Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

How To: Cure A Feminist : D

Tuujiye   

Xena yarta feebare aa i haayo maxaa waaye..Dherer aa ka danbeesaa yaah lol..waa walan tahay adi..Caruur aa ku jirto meeshaan ee ka xishoo nooh waxaas oo kale dhagahona kadhoor.

waraa nomad naga qabo qoftaan ninyahoo single motherska meesha joogo dhan eeba nagu dirtee.. :D

LuCkY   

LoL@Xena You aint imagining what You just read.

QQ---Learned what and from whom?War maxaa tiri?I aint being emotionaL anymore aa?Since when was I emotionaL-I thought That position was aLready fiLLed by YOU!

Youre weLcome NOw remember to Lemme Know if anything goes wrong with Your new and improved seLf cuz im sure there is a warranty on that.LoooL!

Shutter whose ILLusions?ActuaLLy I can...You are/were wrong on some of it.

Im daring the deviL cuz somebodys got to do it...why?what does it Look Like to you?

Aint nothin' up wit me...and my pic is 'pose to be that way...w/o the hijab...now the question is why do u care?

Garab tuujiye...I have already known you were caruur from your juvenile style of responding to things...If discretion is your goal, then it's your your own problem to achieve...But since your understanding simple post capability is quiet diminished i will explain it to you before you point fingers at me...I pasted something another nomad wrote and expressed my suprise at it...Simple hope you got the process and my reply...BTW since you think i don't have xishood then do me a major favor don't read any of my replies from now on...bee bye

ps. garab tuujiye i guess you can't fight your own battles it's either Qaac guy or others...I fi you try you might learn to be a man, hmmm i do hope you know the meaning of that :(:(:(

I personally HATE HATE HATE feminists. I want to take a knife, cut them up, then feed them to the dogs.

Its amazing the things I think about commiting against feminists.

Im talking about the feminists who try to "help" liberate "opressed" muslim women by fighting against their right to wear their hijab. Under their disgusting pretext of "increasing women's rights" they are in fact advocating a "white, european" way of life.

THe job of the feminists is to basically advocate for the rights of all the women in the world. NOt just the rights of a small population of the world, and expect all the rest to follow. Isnt that contradicting thier goals. ALl I have to say is: leave me alone you R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D MONKEY cause Im a MUSLIM and I CHOOSE to wear the HIJAB.

I known this is off topic but I couldnt resist. I got this wierd reaction when I say the word FEMINIST.

HAVE A NICE DAY :D:D:D

Qac Qaac   

Shaabella, were where u all these days, that i was talking about feminist, and all this girls were arguing and yupping with me. finally we got someone who understands what really feminen stand for. i hope for the rest of the sister who still believe this feminen librate women could learn something from here.

QQ: Studying for FINALS. Havent had a chance to see what's going on in SOL in a while.

Im talking about the feminists in France most specifically, but it could apply in other areas as well.

Tuujiye   

Xina Abaayo ani damiin aan ahay far waa weyn wax iigu qor wili maku fahmin...ha iga xanaaqin hadii xanaaqdidna kab dacas laq..lol..Yarta emotionka jooji ani i cey ma xanaaqi laakiin adi buufin camal ha iska buufsamin nooh...gaas aan ku taabsiina runtii..qarxis iga dheh markaas...

Xena waa isa salaxday anigana rigoorada waa qaatay nooh..maxaa iga rabtaa..KHUUKH mataqaann..lol

Abaayo macaan I'm sorey maybe i took my kaftan to the wrong person..

P.S if your still mad after me saying sorey..kabjabaati ku margo..lol..

waraa ha idiin kala kacdo aamino dhaha

"Abaayo macaan I'm sorey maybe i took my kaftan to the wrong person.."

Since i have somthing important to study for i will only say this...Allhamdullahi i was the wrong person atleast that means we wouldn't cross paths again :D:D:D:D ...And your sorry is accepted.. :D:D:D:D Goodbye

Feminist Meesheeda ha iga joogto..saq dhexe ha soo kacdo waaye oo ha ku tiraahdo "Honey I think I am Lesbian, Sorry!!"....Lakkad baxar aad raadsanoysaa sxb...

Cheers

Tuujiye   

Xena ..lol..I see you changed the name lol..and your still upset about the past..lol..thank god I don't know you personly..alhamdulilaahi iyo nus..

I wonder why you and some other people changed their user names?

ZU lol.... :D:D your funny ..lol

I feelya man khofteeda hadee waxaas ila soo kacdo maalintii qalbi jab iyo nus uu noqon lahaa..na'mean ;) lol

Qac Qaac   

Shaabella sis, now protect us those who femined ideologies in our somali nomad family here. no need to finger pt, they know who they are, and they should reply to me back soon, as upset.

Daredevil, what did u just say macaantiis, xijaab u xir aa la dhahay masirwaakaaga xunka ah, waa iswaale hayye, alloo yaa kab kula dhaca.

Xena Fan, magacayga faraha ka qaad, asbax yahay, bax naga akhriso bookaagtaaada.

dare deveil, don't dare the devil for too long, u might become the devil itself. ok.

LuCkY   

Waraa adiga maxaa kuu haayo?Kibiir aa kaabatay nowadays...what the heLL is your deaL?LoL.The onLy person oo iska waalayo waa adiga dee.Masawiradeeyda are just fine without their hijaab- THANK YOU VERY MUCH! -and Like I said before they are not ugLy.

Qac Qaac car hadaad nintahay kab iLa dhaca baL!Yeah Im caLLing You out...Now what? :D

DaredeviL is onLy a nick so get off of it aight!

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

dare deveil, don't dare the devil for too long, u might become the devil itself. ok.

Too late for dat now lol.. coz the girl is wacked already dude.. :Dicon_razz.gif;)

Qac Qaac   

Umm mehdar, loooool. she became already...

DareDevil, wait waxaan soo qaadan buujimadayda, waan ku buujimeen runtii, kab iyo labo dhangad bac bac aan ku siin lahaa. hey sis really calm down, no one said ur pictures are ugly, i just thaught u should make them wear Xijaab, there is no kibir in there.

wixii intaa kadanbeeya, banaanka aan isku aragno.

Rudy, marry who?