Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

How To: Cure A Feminist : D

Macalin   

Kruella Said:

I see the ever wandering nomad has come to a concentration camp filled with God forbid "feminists" .... what happened to your pink/blue/silk boxers?

Man, sudan must have been a passing fancy, who is next? Let me know if your cure has worked

The Boxers Need to be washd, Am searching for a good wifey who is baariyad nuff to wash my washables :D I bet am nt gonna find em here ey ey!

UD: Sxb, Like He(LST) Said,Very Poetic--Laakin, what abt challenging oneself?, doing the undoable,cracking a tough one?...i mean the princess deserves all the goody goody, bt doesnt the feminist deserve a splash of being treatd as one?...parhaps NOT..what the hell

Garab Tuujiye,Ama Kenyatti Dheh, Ama Walaweyn Dheh....Ama Somalileen Dheh, Waa Reer Guraa wali :D

QaaQac Adeer, vagina Monologue is an all female program that helps women to be educated on issues abt Gender equality and etc....and what have U

Qac Qaac   

Nomad, Awoowe, waad ku mahad santahay. waxa aad iisheegtay.

Garab Tuujiye, wax aad tuujiso ayaa la'dahay ayaamahaan hayye. anaaba idaba gashay.

Nuune. nin yoho, kalmadaha qaarkood waa laga xishooda

Devil something, haa i meant u.

LuCkY   

LoL Spadez now I know.

Qac Qaac u tripping.I see ur Lettin' Ur emotions Get the Best of You.

FYI:I just happened to rephrase what some one eLse said and u did the same thing so...bite me! :rolleyes:

Garab Tuujiye-Who Says "niikis iyo canbuur holof holof aa ka danbeeya"?Caawra?I think Ur mind is going eLse where, ninyaahow calma usted mismo abajo...aight!

Qac Qaac   

Dare Devil, pictureda xun xunka ah, xijaab u xir looooool. kaalay adi emotions aa ilabaratay hayye. when i said, to u it must hurt huh. abaayo i cafi. coz i wanna be new qac qaac. loooool.

Kruella   

Nomad, then perhaps the best way to get the one who will do your washables will be through the classified coz surely that's where the desperados and the distressed congregate. In the meantime, keep sending them to the dry cleaner.

Salamz

Khayr   

How to cure a Feminist?

Easy...

Just tell her 'How Long'

and show her a 'Picture of it' or

buy her a toy for a present. ;)

A feminist is like a vegetarian, once you

show them the 'MEAT', they catch Amensia

and deny that it was the 'MEAT' that they put in their Mouth in the first place but a Veggie dog.

A wise person once said

'You must SHOW the way before you Change directions and not get lost....or something like that' icon_razz.gif

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Khayr:

How to cure a Feminist?

Easy...

Just tell her 'How Long'

buy her a toy for a present.
;)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

funny man.. lol

LuCkY   

Naah...My Pictures are ReaL Cute and Whats Your DeaL anyway huh?

LoL@U hurting me...beLieve Me you wouLdnt hear about it you wouLd feeL my wrath!

About You becoming a new person Lord knows it wouLd take a miracLe but I think its achieveabLe.What You need to possess to become a new You is to acquire more Feministic traits then we can aLL have a peace of mind without the heLp of Excedrin due to ur naacnaac(sp?)LoL...Go on and Take a Hit! icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

to become a new You is to acquire more Feministic traits

Is that an advice u give to a brother, to acquire more feministic traits loooooool no thanks.

what am i gonna do with feministic trait, then maybe change myself into being a woman, r u kidding me?... waxaas oo kale yaa lagaa maqlin markale..

peace ka aad sheegisid waa maxay, adduunka peace kiisa waaba iska sii dhamaanooya sis. so waxba ha isku dhibin peace.

LuCkY   

To a Brother NO but to You Yes!C'mon Now QQ What did you think I was gonna say.LoL icon_razz.gif

Oh...You Wanna Hear it again aight You need to acquire more feministic traits boy. :D Just Dont have a cow aight...LoooooL!

Peace of Mind-Peace at Mind...You know that kinda peace some serenity up in this joint cuz ever since I came back aLL I see is chaos and hostiLity and You seem to be in the midst of it aLL. :cool:

A7LA-SHU   

Dare.. girl hit the bed.. don't make me call my aido lol.. see ya tomorrow.. and get ur beauty rest sweety..

mista lakkad, or nomad whatever u call urself nowadays.. good one DUDE.....

khayr.. huh... what???? lol

LuCkY   

Oh I was about to come after You with my dacaas GirL cuz I thought You was somebody eLse...Lucky You!

How You Gonna TeLL me to hit the Bed when Ur aZz is stiLL here eh?LoL Thnx gaL no beauty rest for 2nite but Im gonna be up for a bit Longer...I have some Ish I need to take care of.

See Ya Tomorrow and Take Care. :D

Qac Qaac   

looooooool @ daredevil.

Hey, i see u learned very well sis. atleast u r not being emotional anymore lol. anyways thanks for the advice. Qac Qaac is here to shutter some illusions... that is why i am in the midst of every battle. but u can't say i am wrong, right, i have a pt right. anyways why are u daring the devil now sista. and your picture is still with out hijab so wazz up with u... nowadays.

"How to cure a Feminist?

Easy...

Just tell her 'How Long'

buy her a toy for a present."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: first when i read it i didn't believe my eyes...I guess my mind wasn't just being overstimulated...Soooo shaydan dude shaydan :D:D:D