Arafaat

Doorasho iyo Dagaal, Somaliland kee ayee dooran?

Arafaat   

It doesn’t look like elections are taking place anytime soon. The electoral law adopted should have been signed by now, but clearly one isn’t ready to do so. 

Tallaabo   
20 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Muse Bixiye didn't reach the monumental agreement with Abiy if there was no guarantee of him staying in power. 

You are absolutely right Che, this despicable tyrant wants to use the Xabashis to subjugate us for him. He is planning to give away both our country and freedom. It is just unbelievable. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

You are absolutely right Che, this despicable tyrant wants to use the Xabashis to subjugate us for him. He is planning to give away both our country and freedom. It is just unbelievable. 

hersay no evidence for that why do people need to lie about things that are not based on facts , u also called him a tyrant what makes him a tyrant just because he extended his term . tell me which president of somaliland didnt extend his term. One doesnt become a tyrant because they extended their terms u can do better then that tallaabo  the country was in war  over a year, wa xalaaad deg deg ah 

Illyria   
22 hours ago, Arafaat said:

It doesn’t look like elections are taking place anytime soon. The electoral law adopted should have been signed by now, but clearly one isn’t ready to do so. 

With now Awdal out in the wind, elections are highly unlikely. If only the regions of W Galbeed & Togdheer participate in the elections, then Wadani stands no chance in hell.

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

u also called him a tyrant what makes him a tyrant

Could you read what you wrote out loud, and process one statement after the other, I know it is very difficult for you, but try. Mind you, people with your mental state are advised to record what they say, and re-listen at a later time alone, in a dark corner, and away from other right-thinking people, lest snuffed.

You said :

One doesnt become a tyrant because they extended their terms

Then you said:

the country was in war  over a year, wa xalaaad deg deg ah 

F@cking genius! Why was the country in a civil war? The textbook definition of a tyrant is " a ruler who has unlimited power over the state / people, and uses it unfairly and cruelly". 

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

With now Awdal out in the wind, elections are highly unlikely. If only the regions of W Galbeed & Togdheer participate in the elections, then Wadani stands no chance in hell.

and where did awdal say that they wont participate in the elections? waxad jeceshihid adigu iyo waxa realitygu wa different 

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Could you read what you wrote out loud, and process one statement after the other, I know it is very difficult for you, but try. Mind you, people with your mental state are advised to record what they say, and re-listen at a later time alone, in a dark corner, and away from other right-thinking people, lest snuffed.

You said :

Then you said:

F@cking genius! Why was the country in a civil war? The textbook definition of a tyrant is " a ruler who has unlimited power over the state / people, and uses it unfairly and cruelly". 

you talked only about  , mental ilness u didnt answer the question why he is a tyran or isnt a tyrant thatst the question

the country was in civil war because a terrorist group invaded laascanood 

Illyria   

and where did awdal say that they wont participate in the elections? waxad jeceshihid adigu iyo waxa realitygu wa different 

There is a conflict brewing, and reer Awdal have been arming themselves to defend themselves from marauding Bixiye militias. Do you think they are interested in pseudo elections? I'll let Galbeedi speak to that.

you talked only about  , mental ilness u didnt answer the question why he is a tyran or isnt a tyrant thatst the question

the country was in civil war because a terrorist group invaded laascanood 

I am dying here trying to reason with you, mate. All right, let me try as if you were a six-year old: SL was stable. Bixiye came along. Invaded Sool. Shelled mercilessly the city of Las Anod for 8 months massacring thousands most of whom women, elderly and children. Forced more than  300,000 people flee their homes. On other fronts, he started conflicts amongst communities starting with GXJS pitched against H Awal, then H Jeclo, and then turned State weapons on GXJS. Engulfed the whole region in war.

Now, let me repeat: what is the textbook definition of a tyrant? " a ruler who has unlimited power over the state / people, and uses it unfairly and cruelly".

by all definitions, in any right-thinking minds, Bixiye is the terrorist tyrant!

I give up!

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Illyria said:

There is a conflict brewing, and reer Awdal have been arming themselves to defend themselves from marauding Bixiye militias. Do you think they are interested in pseudo elections? I'll let Galbeedi speak to that.

I am dying here trying to reason with you, mate. All right, let me try as if you were a six-year old: SL was stable. Bixiye came along. Invaded Sool. Shelled mercilessly the city of Las Anod for 8 months massacring thousands most of whom women, elderly and children. Forced more than  300,000 people flee their homes. On other fronts, he started conflicts amongst communities starting with GXJS pitched against H Awal, then H Jeclo, and then turned State weapons on GXJS. Engulfed the whole region in war.

Now, let me repeat: what is the textbook definition of a tyrant? " a ruler who has unlimited power over the state / people, and uses it unfairly and cruelly".

by all definitions, in any right-thinking minds, Bixiye is the terrorist tyrant!

I give up!

You failed to mention the witch hunt of journalists, the jailing of anyone who criticises him, his unelected gangster criminal sons using state resources to terrorise citizens, the killing of protesters, the harassment of private businesses for shares and cuts, etc, etc. It is not the term extension XX keeps talking about, all the previous presidents had extentions and we had no problems at all, but it is the sheer monstrosity of this arsonist tyrant which is new to us.

• Like 1

Illyria   
9 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

You failed to mention the witch hunt of journalists, the jailing of anyone who criticises him, his unelected gangster criminal sons using state resources to terrorise citizens, the killing of protesters, the harassment of private businesses for shares and cuts, etc, etc. It is not the term extension XX keeps talking about, all the previous presidents had extentions and we had no problems at all, but it is the sheer monstrosity of this arsonist tyrant which is new to us.

As concerning as all of those are, destabilising the whole region, killing and uprooting its people cause far more injury than any.

O' I am familiar with said transgressions, atrocities and even more, but did not want to go down that rabbit hole. I have got family members who could not visit home, and had to relocate their businesses from Hargeysa 'cos of Bixiye and his family.

• Cigaal: 1993 – 2002 (9 yrs till his passing)
  • Riyaale: 2003 – 2010 (7 yrs)
  • Silanyo: 2010 – 2017 (7 yrs)
  • Bixiye: 2017 – 2024) (7 yrs, and to be determined).
  • Lower House of Reps: last elected in 2005 squatting in their seats for 16 years, till 2021.
  • Upper House (Guurti): Never elected (From 1993 - present with S Gaal being its Chair since 2004 (20 yrs).

Rayaalen was 8 years from 2002 until 2010 just to corrrecr you.   

As for talaabo we  are against putting journalist in jail I have never condoned that but it happend through out the decades have u forgotten ryaaale arrested both opposition party members and sultans and waheen and radio halgan and jamhuuriya and haatuf yusuf abdi gaboobe can tell u more about this what journalist did muse arrest apart from ilig and that crazy chick busharo who is just pissed muse cut hee welfare .  

29 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Rayaalen was 8 years from 2002 until 2010 just to corrrecr you.   

As for talaabo we  are against putting journalist in jail I have never condoned that but it happend through out the decades have u forgotten ryaaale arrested both opposition party members and sultans and waheen and radio halgan and jamhuuriya and haatuf yusuf abdi gaboobe can tell u more about this what journalist did muse arrest apart from ilig and that crazy chick busharo who is just pissed muse cut hee welfare .  

That's a good defense. Something is acceptable cuz it has been happening for decades.

The place is rotten to core, Jeegaan are so greedy they are delusional and will not allow Wadani take over peacefully , putting whole system at risk.