Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

War crimes for Warlords?(this is good)

Gabbal   

Ayoub I am really dead serious. Whether you believe me or not, I am content to let anyone with credible evidence against them go to the witness stand. From my own qabiil, if thats what you mean, or not!

Secondly we in the United States have a leagal golden rule, innocent untill proven guilty. Unfortunately Riyaale has a evidence against him, which makes hime fit to be tried. If someone finds evidence to serve an indictment against Abdiqasim Saladboy, then he will also go to court.

Whether it is someone from the "Somaliland" House of Elders, "Puntland"s Police chief, Abdiqasim in the TNG, or a low-key figure in Cabudwaq, justice will be served.

AYOUB   

Horn

Joking aside, Abdiqaasim was Riyaale's boss, wasn't he?

From where I stand both men are innocent until proven otherwise. The difference is, I've got deep suspicions about Riyaale's past and would not endorse him as my candidate, but, most Landers I know choose to forgive and go on with their lives, whereas you are Saladboy's 'numero uno' supporter. Are the millions of mines planted in Somaliland not crimes? Were the thousands of bombs and shells dropped not criminal? If they were, then Abdiqaasim Salaad was Defence and Interior Minister at the time he surely bears some responsibilities.

Coloow   

Lakkad, Hi bro,

I think indicting somali warlords for crimes against humanity would remain a dream. There is no political initiative in western europe and North america to book them.

The current goals of western leaders is to find strategies to get rid of the many of somali asylum seekers. and to achieve that goal, they would even back a warlord to become a president.

The developed world don't care whether millions of africans are slaughtered. They care much about their domestic situation and in many western nations there is a "somali" problem that begs for a "somali" solution.

Many of the warlords, murderers, qabqables, wadaados etc in Doofareey have been joined by representatives of western government with the sole aim of finding a "somali" solution to their "somali problems at home"!

A few years ago, a known somali warlord was invited to sweden with the backing of the swedish foreign ministry. Apparently, this dude was engaged by a somali organisation to speak about repatriation(there are thousands that make a living in western countries- somali is a business idea that generates thousands of kroners here in sweden :lol:).

Anyway, several somalis and swedish intellectuals wrote to the government to ask for explaination, specially since there was a warrant to arrest him. The foreign office was on record saying that what was more important from the perspective of the swedish government was to make sure that the tens of thousands of somalis returned home.

Marka Lakkad iyo dadka kale, there would be no tribunal.

AYOUB

Is his name spelled Rayal or Riyall? Was Mohammed Egal's name Igal? What does Abdiqassim in english translate to?

sifta

You want Somalis to handle Somali problems but how long do expect countries like Sweden to support you? they have every right to ask you to leave and your ****** clan warfare does not make them responsible. Your overloading these countries and thereworking their hardest to get you back home. what else do u expect them to do? your not exacly marying swedes right and left so they are willing to get rid of you. for those enjoying their stay abroud i suggest you pray for the wrlords to stay in power because they are your life line

Coloow   

Originally posted by Snow the informer:

sifta

You want Somalis to handle Somali problems but how long do expect countries like Sweden to support you? they have every right to ask you to leave and your ****** clan warfare does not make them responsible. Your overloading these countries and thereworking their hardest to get you back home. what else do u expect them to do? your not exacly marying swedes right and left so they are willing to get rid of you.
for those enjoying their stay abroud i suggest you pray for the wrlords to stay in power because they are your life line
[/QB]

Snow, the informer, Aren't you a somali? What is the "you"?. Probably a rapper? I am a naturalised citizen but still a somali.

Is cadeey

AYOUB   

^^ In the mean time, you are Saladboy's boy, right? smile.gif

Snow:

Is his name spelled Rayal or Riyall? Was Mohammed Egal's name Igal? What does Abdiqassim in english translate to?

I don't know. As long people know who you talking about, then fine. I don't even know whether my nick should be Ayub or Ayuub. Is it Sheek or Shaykh? smile.gif

the others are thinking of bringing charges against warlords

It happened in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Rwanda and so forth why not Somalia. I'm 100% support it and hope it happens sooner rather than later.

To tell you the truth, by just evaluating their current administrations, Riyaale and Abdiqasim are not even close. Riyaale is succeeding in building his state and is moving forward, while Abdiqasim is doing absolutely nothing but corruption and creating a state of violent disorder.

Gabbal   

In the mean time, you are Saladboy's boy, right?

I was never a supporter of Abdiqasim Salaadboy. I was the supporter of the President of the Somali Republic! I supported Abdiqasim as I would support any other Somali president that came from Arta. As it was Abdiqasim that came out of the race as the winner, I was inclined to support him for the sake of peace and of Somalia.

Kala baro ninyahow.

maybe somalia should import its leaders from fiji... :confused:

better yet bring the office of president of somalia togethor with say the office of Minneapolis or Atlanta into a letorial union. The mayor of atlanta could also be the pres. of Somalia. The candiate would run in Atlanta and the Somalians could vote for him as well as the Antians at the same time. it could work. i kno its no its unorthodox but what have you got to loose??

Abdiqaasim who was Defence and Interior Minister

I know he once become the interior minister but i don't think he has ever been the Defence minister coz Pres. Barre never trusted ina salad's tribe. Only one tribe ever claimed that position and you know whom they are no need for more explanation. ;)