Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Puntland Shirkada Range oo heshiis ku saxiixdey Boosaso

Thankful   

The ignorance never ceases to amaze me. Then they actually expect their question to be answered by people on this site. Oh yeah, can't wait to hear the one trick pony Boqortooya jokes!!! If you act like a kid, you'll get treated like one.

From what I’m hearing this deal has so far done wonders for the admin. Of course no one wants to get carried away, politics in Puntland, just like the world is a roller coaster ride, but people are realizing that if things are being built the deal maybe to their benefit. For certain this shook Puntland to its core and turned a lot of heads. REER GAROWE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED AN AIRPORT, I mean in less then two years two airports have been promised (one is being built), I know what ignorance will say “oh the Arabs built it, or the Australians not the Admin! I've said it many times, but we outside of Somalia have the luxury to say "wait, don’t sign the deal, we aren't ready". Then we go to our Starbucks, movies and so forth. Back home it's life and death, and believe me if the Admin continues building something the people will be more then satisfied.

Taleexi   
Somalipride, Minimize your emotional feelings so that you take a sound position regarding the problem at hand. More importantly the Pr. of PL Mr. Adde should not play with a fire, and should know how far can he test the patience of concerned citizens.

Originally posted by somalipride:

REER GAROWE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED AN AIRPORT,

Walee... And who gave you the right to speak for "Reer Garoowe"?

Let's see..."Reer Garoowe" have several websites online. But the "$250,000 going to Garoowe airport" claim was reported only by SBC Radio. I wonder why...Is it part of warlord Cadde's "win hearts and mind" strategy? ;)

Now, this brings up the question of: Can SBC really be trusted as a reliable news source?

Well, they were reporting every gunfire from Xamar to Baydhabo almost instantly. But in Majiyahan - only 35 km from SBC headquarters in Boosaaso - two bloody firefights in which more than 10 people lost their lives was not reported by SBC until 3 weeks later!

I let you be the judge.

Walee... And who gave you the right to speak for "Reer Garoowe"?

I gave him that right, in fact he's speaking on my authority, in which I stated earlier, that the People of Garoowe wanted an International Airport for quite a long time now. But because Faroole was against a new Airport being build because supposedly the people, who were in charge of building the airport were sacked due to their incompetence and replaced by new, forward thinking and more able persons, he's upset right now.

Although the vast majority of Garoowenians want to see this project through and they have all the believe in this administration to actually deliver on their promises. In fact of that matter and records President Adde Muuse and Vice President Hassan Daahir promised to the decent citizens of Garoowe to build a new airport or atleast contribute a significant amount/sum of money to the project.

Guddiga Cusub ee loo xilsaaray projectka will deliver!

Which leaves Faroole and co in the cold!

^^^

Lets first of all clarify our positions, what I love about talking to the secesionists is that the dont hide in shadows or stand on pretence. They have a false pride in all things Somaliland and they never lose an opportunity in promoting their side, from idiotic articles to comments such as reer Sanag chose SL.

I take my hat to them and will continue to engage with my fellow Somali's from the Land.

Now I have no regard for those who claim to be from Puntland and then attack its leaders. Yesterday it was ina Yey, today it is "warlord Cade".

Cade Muse, like him or not is the elected leader of Puntland. He contested an election and won, and is recognised by everyone to be the legitimate leader of the state. So talker you need to take more acting clasess, You need to get a refund on the method acting lessons.

Raange is a good deal, inviting more businesses is a step in the right directions.