Sign in to follow this  
muhsin.max

Puntlanders and Somalilanders in SOL

This section has became mostly a rivalry between these 2 groups. Stories relating to Somalia (South) are rare. Isn't it time that these 2 groups declare a ceasefire momentarily and concentrate their efforts in defeating their mutual enemy the emerging new threat Alshabab. From the rumour mills, I heard that both Somaliland and Puntland are silently supporting Alshabab for 2 different reasons. In Somaliland's case, they are making a condition of recognition to the international community for supporting the TFG against Alshabab. In Puntland's case, since Abdulahi Yusuf was removed in a coup detat as Somali president support for Alshabab among Puntlanders has increased. If this is the csae, are both decissions wise? If Alshabab runs over the TFG, their agenda is quiet clear and would have the means in taking over both of them.

Discuss.

Cawaale   

I don’t understand why people have the need to bash on each other’s Lands…

Why no at least be constructive? if not United under the Blue flag? (how about African-ism? ) maybe suggestions of improving the two Lands will do the job.

one can always post the good news from the other side instead of the tasteless criticism(Actually cursing i should say) we are accustomed to from both sides here.

Talk about wast of time and space…

RedSea   

Alshabab is not my enemy, neither is Buntland. I have a problem with warlords, corrupt politicians and anyone who backs them up.