Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Maxkamadaha oo la wareegay gobolka hiiraan

^^Saaxiib, waa runtaa laab la kac la'aan ma jiro, laakiin mine is highly justified if you really check at the history of our great religion. The muslims should never regard military capacity as the key for success, it is the trust that we put on Allah's will that determines the final outcome of any confrontational activity we engage against our enemy.

Now, as Cumar binu Qadaab, (RC), said perfectly in Makkah when all the saxaaba were apprehended to confess their religion in public, "are we on the right way than them, if yes, then why can't protest our religion to everyone?" This shows you how important it is to die for your great cause, even at times of great apprehensions and limited resources, since others are more than willing to die their Satanic causes.

My friend, Paragon, all I am saying is let's cast away the unnecessary ambiguities in our nobal fight against the enemy. We have a more important element in our struggle, which the unity of our people behind the movement that has already propelled the amazing energy that we've seen over the past several weeks in Mogadishu.

Alla-kacabsi, Kalsooni, iyo Midnimo can do the herculean task before us once and for all, insha-Allah.

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

This is amazing indeed. The H-clan needed something to kickstart a revolution since the USC revolution died in its infancy. I hope this lives on and unites them under one rule.

This is a chance to put together an adminisration which extends from the banks of Jubba in the South to the deserts of Mudug. I reckon such an administration could easily become one of the most powerful blocks of what used to be Somalia, not only in military terms but also economy and population size.

Suldaan

You earned SOL’s #1 clannish award, because you look every thing from clan angle

You have to realize that usc, counter terrorism, srrc, and warlords are defeated now its history

The winners are kacdoon shacbi,and ICU

Insha Allah ICU will liberate all Somalia from Seylac to Raskamboni from ruthless warlords, and rascal thugs

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

You and your little self needs to align itself to the realities on the ground. Hargeysa and the ignorant Guurti-ku-sheeg are in the forefront of the Islamic Courts' list to do as the struggle continues righly on its course, Insha-Allah!

Allah-ubaahne

khayr baa sheegtay

kacdoon shacbiga waanu suganaa inuu soo gaaro woqooyiga dalkeena, ubaxyu qoyana waanu ku soo dhoweeni

si uu ummada soomaaliyeed uga badbaadiyo qabqablayaasha dagaalka

I foresee ICU to restructure the whole political landscape of Somalia from Seylac to Raskambooni

Because somali people are fed up with brutal warlords like C/Yusuf, Riyoode, Waraabe , Qanyare etc

Abdi2005   

There is amazing report about the tactics used by the courts, it shows they are very organized and lead by experienced commanders.

Dagaalkii cuslaa ee shalay ka dhacay duleedka Magaalada Jowhar ayaa waxa uu ahaa mid loo adeegsaday qabashada ay Maxaakimta qabteen Magaalada Jowhar oo xarun weyn u aheyd Isbaheysiga La-dagaalanka Argagixisada doomo kuwa dheereeya oo gaarayay ilaa 8 doomo oo dhanka wabiga shabeele lagag soo talaabay.

Doomahan oo la sheegay in ay ka soo tageen Degmada Balcad,markii uu dagaalku sii weynaaday,isla markaana ay adkaatay in si fudud gacanta lagu dhigo Magaalada Jowhar,ayaa waxaa saarnaa ciidamo gaareysay kontomeeyo oo ku hubeysnaa hubka cul culus iyo kuwa fud fudud,waxeyna ka soo talaabeen wabiga oo ay markii dambe gacanta ku dhigeen Saldhiga Booliska inta aanan laga soo talaabeen xadkii lagu dagaalamayay,iyadoo durbadiiba ay timid isku dhex yaac soo kala dhex gashay ciidamado Maxamed Dheere oo ka dagaalameysay aaga hore ee Duleedka Magaalada Jowhar,wuxuuna dagaalku ka socday labo dhinac oo ay ka mid yihiin Boorow iyo Duleedka Garoonka Diyaaradaha ee Magaalada Jowhar.

Dagaalkii shalay ee ay Maxaakimta ay ugu awood roonaadeen Ciidamada Maxamed Dheere iyo kuwa Muuse Suudi ayaa waxa uu ahaa mid ay xeelad maskax ku adeegsadeen Maleeshiyada Maxkamadaha qabshada Magaalada Jowhar. midnimo

Alla-kacabsi, Kalsooni, iyo Midnimo can do the herculean task before us once and for all, insha-Allah.

^^Those are the factors of success indeed. No Muslim would have an issue with them either. But there is a catch to it: they have been, and it is still to a large degree, empty slogans and it will be erroneous to think that a mere invocation of it would do the trick. There is a difference of being a righteous man and having the capacity to do the right things. You need to understand the concept of tamkiin and ponder how it is different than being able to win.

What counts is to restore law and order in that city and establish an effective administration for it. That’s something that Islamic Courts have yet to do! Chasing the enemy and finishing it up is a good military project to do, I would agree, but one would also hope that the mission of these courts is much greater than that.

^^I agree 2000%. And to attain that objective, we have to prioritize the issues as they rank in the sequence of size and weight. And I think that is exactly what is happening now in the pursuit to hunt the ramnents of the former warlords of Muqdishu.

This, with the help of Allah (sw), will ease the rest of the tasks to a more managable sizes, including the ones you have mentioned of stabilizing the Capital and restoring a full functioning law and order. However, remember its is a saying in the Islamic jurisdictions which says, "Labo dhib hadeey kulmaan, tan fudud hala qaato" and inferring some wisdoms from that great statement, I think finishing the grandious tasks first are the most important towards the process for a complete social purifications.

Believe me, we have no reason to reserve any ambiguities arising from this stage of the immaculate struggle. Insha-Allah Kheyr, Xiinfaniin, but don't xiin too fast from the facts as more good news unfolds in the coming days, hopefully. :D