Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Pictures of riyale run away day in Las Anod(L . A )

i presume you are directing that assault on me libaax-sankataabte. i am entitled to my opinion and i have pointed out my opinion in my previuos statements. wheter you like them or not i couldnt give a damn, that's up to you.

now, guraad

i have always found that the moment some-one resort's to such pathetic statements like ''dont hate me hate game'' they have always felt like they were cornered and coulnt think of saying anything more valuable then that, so you just shot yourself in the foot.

oh and let me give you the advice i gave you last time in case you forgot; for your own good take some spelling lessons

now libaax sankataabte i just give him some advice i did not verbally attack which you seem to think.

Gediid   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

How slow am I? Your dear "Lander" compatriot Ayoub Sheikh also asked me the same question and it didn't get to me. Gediid Somaali baa tahay, laguma eedeeni karo
:D
Why don't you just come out with what you are trying to say :confused: I have already stated the intent of my money.

Second do you yourself not send money to folks back home? If you don't dear Gediid, then I assure you we're made of different stuff. It's greed and jaahilnimo that keeps one from not sending
qaaraan
money to his deceased relatives. [/QB]
Horn

Half the time the wars were on I was too young and broke when I become a financially stable person there's been no need for "Qaraan" so if thats Jahalinimo or greed I'm guilty as accused.

Some people are turning nasty up in here,

Mach & Nassir are SOMALILAND patriots the sort that are fighting the ONLF and Puntland and doing it from the comfort of their homes in the west, what do you expect a coward is a lion at home.

Gediid & Horn you two are way to smart to start playing this game. We have all been through this.

Guraad, My brother you made your point clear, LA belongs to its people and Dahir NSS Kahin will never be welcomed there.

Now lets move on this topic is at an end.

Faraax   

This is hilarious, i've fallen off my seat a couple of times already! What a thread! Guraad you are one insecure person, it takes a little tap and you come screaming in with capitols and so incensed are you that half of your post is comprised of spelling errors. Calm down man, relax and breath. This is not a super critical subject of momentous relevance.

By the way, wrapping yourself in the flag figuratively speaking does not lend your argument any great weight. 'The great dervish..' this and 'the sayid...' that ow my pancreas if i laugh any more i think it'll rupture. The history of the 'dervish' and its insiduous 'leader are well known to alland having read his 'poetry' and following his antics the epithet great does not append.

Bisad (hey guys just call me Libax, dude i ain't going to call you libax i'm a grown *** man) way to go man i didn't know that guraad had is personal cheerleader. How you can attempt to vindicate that diatribe is beyond me.

I am in no way attacking anyone here by my words, all i am doing here is expressing an opinion. A little bit of humour goes a long way to defusing a tense situation, although where the tension came from is a mystery. 10 people 'celebrate' a nonevent and all of a sudden a greater number of people are at arms in cyberspace.

It just goes to show that certain somalis are their own worst enemy. Why look outside of ourselves for villains when we are at each other tooth and claw? We are most able to wipe ourselves out, we have even had an attempt to prove this, and at the same time we think that we are Allah's own chosen people above and beyond all. Yet we are an international joke and here we are proving it; i hate you, you hate me, we hate them, they hate us, etc. This is where we excel, we have no factor that truly binds us. People say we are of the same religion, nationality, language, a unique entity. All of this is jackson pollocks, we have nothing that unites us and that is why we will always be at each others throats. Even the moderator gets his or her 2 cents in.

Faraax   

Smith

'Mach & Nassir are SOMALILAND patriots the sort that are fighting the ONLF and Puntland and doing it from the comfort of their homes in the west, what do you expect a coward is a lion at home.'

Hilarious, the word hypocracy obviously does not seem to exist in your copy of the dictionary. There is noone here who jumps higher or shakes his/her pom poms harder for their personal ideoligy than you 'from the comfort of your home'. Then again what do i expect 'a coward is a lion at home'.

Mach and Faraax, Brothers, I was just suggesting to everyone her to be nice and respectful to one another.

I was actually encouraging Guraad to do the right thing next time he posts by avoiding to retaliate against those who attack him personally. That was the rationale behind my comment.

Remember, the website has rules.

Gabbal   

(hey guys just call me Libax, dude i ain't going to call you libax i'm a grown *** man)

And this is supposed to mean :confused: :confused: Ciyaalnimo meesha soo gahay miyaa? :rolleyes:

guraad   

Faraax ,

Some where you said (Guraad you are one insecure ) .and later you said that( you no way attacking any one) aint that contradiction .

And some where you said that( you axpressing your opinion) so why you attacking me for expressing my own opinion just like you did? dude watch the words coming out of your mouth before you talk . smile.gif .

and you sould know that i dont lose my head over cyber talk , i aint mad at any one here, unlike y,all somalilanders who started insulting and attacking others for just expressing their opinion.

P.S:LIbaax , smith its all good brothers . peace and love for y,all my all somali brothers and sisters.

GOD BLESS SOMALIWEYN.

lst,

and did i break any of this rules? i think not. so why you said that i dont know.

smithers,

so now i am a somaliland patriot,huh? and how did you come to that conclusion. oh silly me i didnt know that the formula ''say anything bad about puntland=somaliland patriot'' is the common denominations here to find out who is who in this forum.

the hypocrisy of you puntland lackey's is outrageuos. tell me where wer you when you typed your post. somehow i dont think you were in laas canood or any of the frontline disputed areas. so i would watch what would say or you will continue being the illogical preacher.

Faraax   

horn

I don't recall that i addressed you specifically but message received and understood, when addressing lst i am to direct any correspondence to you. Is this the intent of your message because in essence that is what you are saying that lst is not to be spoken to.

'And this is supposed to mean'

Not that it is anything to do with you but on one plain it is a humerous exchange but now that you mention it it may have a phylosophical second meaning.

'Ciyaalnimo meesha soo gahay miyaa?'

The childish behaviour that you elude to is evident in most somali forums where the most juvenile topic holds a fascination for all. It is simply that you choose not to see the dilemma here, 'riyaale run away day' is it? This would be scorned by decent society but some are spell bound by it. Somalis love to talk about nothing more than schoolyard talk. Its all my dad's bigger than yours but instead of dad paste the relevant tribe.

By the way, seeing as you are there, can you pass a message to lst. When an individual starts a thread titled 'riyaale run away day' you know for certain that there is going to be trouble at mill. It is, how should i best put it, slightly inflamatory so you know that the steak knives are going to be drawn. And yet you hope that the conversation is not going to head south when in fact it started of about as far south as you can possibly go.

I do hope that you get that message of to lst horn otherwise he may not see it.

Faraax   

guraad

'Some where you said (Guraad you are one insecure ) .and later you said that( you no way attacking any one) aint that contradiction .'

No it is not a contradiction. What i offered was advice that your blood is boiling over nothing and that getting worked up this much over nonsence is not healthy. If your foundations are secure and you are sure of your self then you would not explode over an inconsequential thing such as this. Had i intended to personally attack you then that would be different as i would have attempted to insence you further to the point that you were completely incoherent.

'And some where you said that( you axpressing your opinion) so why you attacking me for expressing my own opinion just like you did?'

I did not attack you for expressing your opinion, all that i alluded to is that you can be far more effective if you couch your argument in more level terms. I did not bring up any part of your opinion therefore i am not per se attacking what you say.

'dude watch the words coming out of your mouth before you talk . . '

This is good advice for us all.

'and you sould know that i dont lose my head over cyber talk , i aint mad at any one here, unlike y,all somalilanders who started insulting and attacking others for just expressing their opinion.'

So let me get this right, you are saying that you are faultless whereas all Somalilanders are at fault and that their opinions are just personal insults. Now who is launching a personal attack on a distinct group of people for expressing their opinion?

'P.S:LIbaax , smith its all good brothers . peace and love for y,all my all somali brothers and sisters.'

Someone pass me a tissue, this is a special moving moment.

'GOD BLESS SOMALIWEYN.'

And all who sail in her, now this begs the question of whether Allah would only accept us if we were one unitary mass. I think not.

Gabbal   

I don't recall that i addressed you specifically but message received and understood, when addressing lst i am to direct any correspondence to you

O.K :rolleyes: :rolleyes: smile.gif So if you understood then why are you still at it :confused: Have you ever heard of say what you mean? :D

Secondly the diatribe you're looking for is one of bickering back and forth and frankly I have no time for that, so take my post as an optional advice and nothing less :D

All in a good day smile.gif

Faraax   

horn

'O.K So if you understood then why are you still at it'

This is becoming tiresome, you obviously don't have a sence of irony because that was what my last message pertained to. In point blank terms what i was saying was do you have lst on a leash or can he/she speak for himself/herself?

'Have you ever heard of say what you mean?'

I have heard of this saying but it requires a certain degree of lucidity on your part in that you should say what you mean.

'Secondly the diatribe you're looking for is one of bickering back and forth and frankly I have no time for that'

It seems that you have all the time and appetite in the world for directionless conversation without any great merit. I hadn't even addressed you but you insisted on engaging in this head to head. If you need to bicker in endless conversation take it up with someone who wishes to partake with you. Conversation does not flow through you as you seem to think. While I am speaking to someone other than you please do the decent thing and allow me to express my opinion to that person without you jumping in and seeking to chastise me. Do not take umbrage at the fact that i have deigned to speak to someone other than yourself.

'so take my post as an optional advice and nothing less'

I would do if i understood what you were saying, what advice is contained in this?

'All in a good day'

I don't know what this means but a good day to you too.

Faraax, hadal aan la fahmayn ayaad maanta dhan dal dali.

Saxib, Horn brought up your little comment about me because you were trying to be funny but it absolutely made no sense to him. It was nothing less than what he said it was .... a childish joke that no one understood.

I am really not in the mood for senseless arguments so take Horn's advice and save yourself some breath.

Maanta dhan hadal aan micno lahayn ayaad dal dali.

Horn, please ignore this username from now on.