Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Lasanod Demonstrates for SOMALILAND + PICs

Every time Siyad Bare was in town and wanted to speak to the people 10 times of what you see on that picture used to come out to listen to his speeches. Were the people of Hargeisa enthusiastic supporters of the dictator’s policies?

Do not be carried away with the photo. Some masses can easily be manipulated and mobilized for evil purpose. You can not prove me wrong if I argue the people in the picture are the cousins and relatives of the SNM gang whose opinion leaders have been failing to rationally formulate and articulate why are they day-dreaming to dismember the Somali Republic, the purest nation and race on the planet. The world knows SNM gang ambition is a “CLAN PROJECT”.

I am sure if fair and free referendum is held where the YES and NO camps have equal access to the media and other public forums with no intimidation whatsoever, the “YES” for Somali Unity camp will easily win. Nobody can beat the BLUE HORSE, I tell ya….

Isla yaaboo, Afrika magaceeda u daa. Afrika wax isku keenna bay rabtaa eh, wax kala googooya ma rabto...Gaalka xun oo fiyadmaaneyska aha iyo khaniisyadu waxba kuuma taryaa eh, ku soo noqo Soomaalinimada.......... ;)

Thankful   

Wow, if I were an outsider looking in, I'd be so confused on what the heck is going on. Just a few years ago the Somaliland leader was chased out of the town after a few hours with bullets and has never returned by a man that was part of his government. Then after 5 years of being barred from the town the man that had orchestrated the attack joins his side again and lets some of his representative’s back in.