Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Civilians gunned down in Somalia

Nephissa   

Jimmy, my problem with you is this:

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^What part of it don't you get? Puntlanders are just as much guilty of Yeey's crimes so just so they share a common blood, interest and purpose to damn Moqdisho inhabitants.

Your childish attempts to portray me as qabilist border on funny. I may despise Yeey's policy while still not "hating Puntlanders", without respect to qabiil or region I am however still free to dislike fools and a55holes.

Case in point if you are a Puntlander AND an a55hole, it is a leap of logic to assume then that because I dislike you that I must therefore dislike all Puntlanders. Caqligii aan kugu aqiin xaguu kaa aaday, addeer? Laakin saasoo ay tahay, weli aniga waa ku jeclahay.. ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^Pardon Jimmy, he is a bit emotional these days.

I am however still free to dislike fools and a55holes.

:D:D

Emperor   

^I thought you were reporting that incident where SL militia shot at a bus full of passengers last week...

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Jimmy
, my problem with you is this:

quote:

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^What part of it don't you get? Puntlanders are just as much guilty of Yeey's crimes so just so they share a common blood, interest and purpose to damn Moqdisho inhabitants.

Your childish attempts to portray me as qabilist border on funny. I may despise Yeey's policy while still not "hating Puntlanders", without respect to qabiil or region I am however still free to dislike fools and a55holes.

Case in point if you are a Puntlander AND an a55hole, it is a leap of logic to assume then that because I dislike you that I must therefore dislike all Puntlanders. Caqligii aan kugu aqiin xaguu kaa aaday, addeer? Laakin saasoo ay tahay, weli aniga waa ku jeclahay..
;)
When you paint pro government and Pro Yusuf people as qabiilist, meaning they belong to the same clan as the president, we can only draw one conclusion from that. You are the one tying the president and the clan he comes and the region he comes from together. oddly enough, that makes you a qabiilist and the rest of the people who insinuate that supporters of the Government must be from a certain clan.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^I thought you were reporting that incident where SL militia shot at a bus full of passengers last week...

If that was the case the title of the thread would say Somaliland. When and where did this happen?

Emperor   

^It's only you that believe Somaliland being out of the Somali box... For me it isn't, that incident happened in Somalia, Hargeisa to be more precise...

Emperor   

Waa ceeb in wax walba la inkiraa... ma habeenimo Saq dhexaad baan bas shacab saaranyahay askartu toogan oo gabar kudhiman... BBC-da ayaa xataa sheegtay Abaaheed oo leh iyada kaliyaan kalahaa caruur...

Ninka KULMIYE madaxdooda kamid ah maxaa lagu xiray shalay? thats for you JB.

loooooooooooooooooooooool ,,,,, saqda dhexe basaskuba ma shaqeeyaan sxb ,,, try again. I know the story aad ka hadlaysid ,,, :D

Dembi baa lagu soo oogay ,,, maxkamadaa la soo taagi hadii dembigaa lagu waayana waa la soo dayn ,,,, it is that simple. He didn't die sow maaha ? ,, :D

Abtigiis   

At least Isbaaro looma dhigane waa la xidhay uun soo ma aha. In puntlnad, waa la af-duubay oo muqaahidda hebel baa lagu haystaabaad maqli la hayd!! :(