Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Civilians gunned down in Somalia

Abtigiis   

JB

Ma qalad buu ilaahay qalad kale oo maqiiqan ku salidaad leedahay (carbaiga waa la igaga fiican yahayee!!)

Emperor

In terms of security, yes. I can prove it. On other matters, we will need a long debate. By the way, Arintii Laascaanood, iyadoo Cadde bil inuu ku soo celiyo loo qabtaybaan ogaayee, xagay ku danbaysay. Ma haddaad aayar joogi waydaan (Somalilaneey), anagaa aayar joogibaa la yidhi.. :D

Abtigiis   

carabi mi inaad naga badisid baad moodaysaa (intaa unbaan garan weeyne); "walaahi, Idaa Qadabtu, lam yastadic..." ama "Fallaa taqarabuu hadihi shajaratu baan ku odhan". :D

Abtigiis   

Emperor

Your reply to the las-canood fiasco is eagerly awaited. Maxaad meesha u dayacday eed hadana ani igu haysataa? Go to my above comment and reason with me!

Abtigiis   

Abtigiis buu ahaa; then I added Tolka. Why is that important? are you going to dig up old crimes? Just answer my question saaxiib? xaggey ku danbaysay bishii loo qabatay Cadde?Intaad dadka iska celin waydaan baad qoxootiga qabqabashidii ku mashquulaysan!!!

Emperor   

^Abtigiis waligay horay uma arag muddana meeshan waa kujiray marka waxba ha is qarin kolay waad soo caanbaxaysaa maad iska sheegtid...

You are another secessionist is qarinaaya, I have seen you many times supporting qadiyada SL, faanfaaninaaya, now I see you reading praises for SL over Puntland... Kaba sii darannee qadiyada reer Laascaanood joke ayaad kadhigatay halka iyagana Magaladoodii Maato lagu laayay lagana qixiyay, nin meesha tiri kayimi kama suurtowdo taas... Qaab socodku maqarsoomo, that's all I can say to you...

Abtigiis   

Emperor

War walaal ha mashquuline; Abtigiis buu ahaa. Ask the Admin. Laakin muddo yar bay ahayd. General Duke baan ku dhacay anigoon in badan ba joogin; deedna waa la ibaan gareeyay. Taas ka imo, Anigo somaliland secessionkeeda ma ogoli. I have explianed that in black and white. I suggest you go over and see other threads. But I don't know why anyone who says good things about the somalimpeople in the North (mind you not the adminstration) is being labeled secessionst or this and that.

I have also opposed and continuously oppose the forceful colonization of Lascanood. In the same vein, I depolre Puntland authorities unlawful arrests of Somaligalbeed citizens; and the massacre of civillians by warlord Abdullahi Yusuf and his thugs.

So, where do I belong to? You tell me! Apparently, it is murky and misty for you are not used to people who take such seemingly contradictory positions. I make no sense to opinionated fools, usually. Ma is fahanay adeer.

N.O.R.F   

Abtigiis, even though you have explained yourself planty of times. Don't expect any common sense when in discussion with Emporer. Don't try to wave to a blind man as it were,,,,

Emperor   

Abtigis, Whatever man, you supported SL admin xataa and I have seen you saying seccessionka haday rabaa maa lasiiyo. Stop convincing me of your so seeminly contradictory positions, LOol, my point to you waad qarxi doontaayaa ha is qarin waxba... I rest my case

Emperor   

Norf try settle down the young lad, you are one hardcore seccessionist but still we reason and get on well with you, ain't no reason uu isku qariyo usheeg...