Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Civilians gunned down in Somalia

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^You shouldn't have to explain yourself. People tent to play ignorant when it's disadvantage to their argument.

Another Somali tragedy. Alloow u naxariiso inta geeriyootay.

You're right on point my dear...

Allaha u naxariisto, aamiin...

an Excellent analysis on the Qabil motivations of the leaders Che.. but i find a more disturbing relationship from the other side .... how many blindly follow their clansman for no other reason waa tolka even though said leader doesn't give a !@#$ about tolka or anybody else ... sad walaahi

Originally posted by Nephthys:

That may be true, but you must admit that the Muqdishu inhabitants are being killed because their death serves a purpose to many. [/QB]

Well in dat case, Mogadisho can watch and enjoy when it is Bosaso that's burning.And I'm sure Bosaso's demise serves the purpose of many as well. And the warlords of Xamer can go back to 'serve and care" for their people

Nephissa   

Good lord, Che. Do you think Uncle just picked Muqdishu to hate? Like hey, we're gonna hate Muqdishu today? Come on..indhaha ha iska ciideeyn.

^LoooooooooooL...Isma fahmayno. I'm saying the Uncle loves nobody but himself. His contempt and hate for people of Xamer has been established but that wasn't what I was alluding to. Your assertion is Uncle cares about Puntland and is hell bent destroying Mogadisho (that's factually true-the destruction of Xamer that's), but mine assertion is all warlords are hell bent on destroying everyone irrespective of tribe affililation.They don't spare their own tribes as well other "enemy" tribes. I don't see Dheere or Qaybediid sparing their tribes?

By saying these men actually care about their respective tribes/clans is very deceptive and only fuels the hate and division within our society.

Geeljire. The key here is to make people understand these men don't care about them. What has Yeey, Cadde, Dheere, Qaybdiid, Shaatigaduud, Aidid, Hiiraale, Sudi, or socaled president done for respective tribe. The answer is Nada. All warlords do is to point what Qabiil to hate.

Jacpher   

^What part of it don't you get? Puntlanders are just as much guilty of Yeey's crimes so just so they share a common blood, interest and purpose to damn Moqdisho inhabitants. BTW, our brothers up north killed this logic to death.

We used to say Soomaaliya Soomaali baa leh. I think now we should practice saying Soomaaliya Soomaali baa burburisay.

If anything Nepthys...All i'm saying every Qabiil should hold their warlords accountable and you would know who the real enemy is. I could tell you my real enemy is Cadde Uusay whose corruption and incompatency has led to the breakdown of law and order, not mention high inflation all while he watches people dying of starvation and thirsty. Of course, there is Duq Yeey who brought my enemy into our soil so they could pillage and rape every Somali tuulo.

Nephissa   

Poor little Jim. So many one liners and sarcastic put-downs with abslutely NOTHING intelligent to say. Jimmy, If this is the best you can do, why bother, brother?

Che, you got a point there, but I never said the other warlords aren't culpable...never did! They have had Somali blood on their hands for over 17 years. They and their evil ambitions can go to 'ell. Laakin, none of them came out like addeero did, and said af-cad "I'm out to get tribe X." This story was reported on all major Somali news wires. I find it interesting you are willing to debate this issue without having done your own background/research.

Addeero may not care about anyone..but he wouldn't give one Somali shilling for all the Muqdishu lives. Not even a taano.

Nacaybka qaarkiis waa loo dhintaa!

I find it interesting you are willing to debate this issue without having done your own background/research.

There are videos/audios of Yeey,Caydiid, Qaybdiid, Jeele and few others literally calling extermination one clan or other. Forget warlords, the average Somalis do that. There are clan gatherings where people advocate that thinking Tolka keep their mouths shut. At the end, we are burdened with the same demons, and filled with the same hate. The point is how we do move beyond.

Jacpher   

Che:

I'm neither but apparently that doesn't count. Welcome to my world buddy.

By portraying yourself as possible Puntlander, many would argue you're hosting crimes and criminals in your face. You butchered Somalinimo when one [adeerkaa] introduced dictatorship while the other [adeerkaa] brought jabhad to a beatiful country with promosing future. And that's not the end of it. There's always the line of, but [adeerkaa] brought Amxaaro. No other qof did that. This speaks volume on the division and disunity Somalis find themselve in.

Not too long ago, a school mate of mine [whom I don't know of his qabiil] and I were dining in a resturant. Three nomads came and sat table next to us. Usual fadhi ku dirir started and the conversation got heated. My friends and I are just observing and listening while laughing at times. One of them got very upset and emotional and said, "Ma dadkaasaa i leedahay waa Soomaali, waa Amxaar, gaalo-madoow, in la laayo istaahila" in louder tone. The look on his face could kill someone. That's how mad he was. The others disagreed and reminded him Somalis are mostly Muslims if not all. A short while later, one of them turned to us and said, "Waxaan nahay reer hebel. Idinku yaad tihiin?" "We're of the same branch," My friend replied. Did I tell you the fun part of it all? They paid for our dinner. A little hostile fadhi ku dirir but a free dinner! I am not complaining. How lovely my people are!

Laba-X   

Subxanallah! And some people are so accomodating that they are more than joyous to to be subjagated by these emaciated Amxaars, festooning them with glory and praise all the while...

Jacpher   
Nephy: What's the problem. I thought that was a fair and balanced view of what Che was being shot at. After all, we all do blanket condemnation at times.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Northerner...I wasn't meant to be analysis. I was being sarcastic

I know man I know!