Che -Guevara

Israel Humbled as America sends more weapons

Finally, it took the UN General Secretary to speak the truth. The usual suspects are coming to the Israeli's aid. Starvation is beginning to set in some areas of Gaza.

This are the vote tally at the UN today for cease fire in GAZA.

How in Humane is Those who abstained, the likes of Iraq, Albania, Cambodia, Ethopia, Cybrus. Cameroon, Zambia,

Those who voted against it, remains me the Somali parliament motions. It was their pay day, they must bought their vote from US and Israel to go against, some of these countries are in population wise less than 100k, ie Tongo, Papua New Guinee, Marshal Island, Micronesia, Guatemala....i was surprised the Arabs did not overed them accounter proposal.... 

image.thumb.png.fecf341ae5416ef7f98d708d4a757411.png

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Israeli Tantrum, not a fan of Elon Musk, but kudos to him

Shalayna Secretary General Qaramada Miroobay u hanjabaayeen, maantana saan. Kibirkooda madaxdooda markee hadlaayaan, I hadn't seen any other leaders saas u hadlo. Mareykan ayee isku haleynaayaan, but the world is fully awake, meel walbana mass protests ka socdo.

22 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

This are the vote tally at the UN today for cease fire in GAZA.

How in Humane is Those who abstained, the likes of Iraq, Albania, Cambodia, Ethopia, Cybrus. Cameroon, Zambia,

Those who voted against it, remains me the Somali parliament motions. It was their pay day, they must bought their vote from US and Israel to go against, some of these countries are in population wise less than 100k, ie Tongo, Papua New Guinee, Marshal Island, Micronesia, Guatemala....i was surprised the Arabs did not overed them accounter proposal.... 

image.thumb.png.fecf341ae5416ef7f98d708d4a757411.png

Munaafiqiintii Ukraine ila arkaba. There are three casualties after Zionists invaded and started bombing occupied Palestine. First casualty waa Reer Falastiin xasuuqa iyo ciribtirka lagu haayo. Second is Zionist regime's economy nosediving, all tourists fleeing.

Third casualty is Ukraine. Media attention already disappeared. No body will listen to them and their hypocritical Western leaders support for them. Ruushka will keep these regions they incorporated and annexed. These regions will be like Qubrus as Turkiga did and no one will care except some Reer Galbeed leaders. Even if Shiinaha tries to take over Taiwan today, no body will listen to hypocritical West anymore.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

What will American Muslim voters will do in 2024.?

I say vote Biden out and teach him a good lesson. 

I now live in a swing state where Biden barely won. Many people plan to stay home come 2024.