Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Christian Eritrea to take part in the JIHAD? lol.

folks unlike the TFG, the courts have the man power and ability to get it done, well, because with weak and nonfunctioning garbage like the TFG trying to challenge them. It's not like they need Eritrea to be there for

Unlike the secesionists we in the real world know that if the courts had any power as you say they would not be in Khartum today negotiating or not moving any where outside their clan area. Even Galkacyu is a no go zone...

I will remind you that these courts only a montha ago declared a Jihad on Ethiopia, and stated clearly that they would NEVER negotiate with the TFG so long as there was a single Ethiopian bootin Somalia. So what happened?

RedSea   

You asked what happened? well unlike the folks like Abdullahi Yusuf and Cadde Muse and others, they realize that the potential that Somali people's blood being spilled is far greater than anything else, they actually care about the people.That being said still, no one knows the reason they went to Khartuum, time will tell us that.

Mr. Duke, if you had any sympathy for the people back home you wouldn't utter such thing knowing that real people's blood would be spill, the poeple who are avoiding that aren't the TFG and PL but rather the courts are responsible to this day why there hasn't been any shots being fired in Galkacayo.

On the other hand, it was never the courts ambition or aim to take Galkacayo, I think that is what I have said before too, partially yes, after they were invited by the elders of Southern Galkacayo, but after it seemed that Puntland may create unecessary conflict they have halted little bit, but in reality we know Puntland doesn't have the capability to do anything to anyone.

Just because the courts have halted since they have taken care what they needed to take care of, which was to rid the immediate threat,which was the warlords, doesn't mean they have changed any plans that they had previously. Let me ask you, I went to Galkacayo in 1999, it was divided city, I slept on northern side which was considered to be part of Puntland state, however the Southern tip of the city wasn't and isn't part of Puntland therefore, the folks living in that part have the right to do whatever they want with it, whether they want to invite the courts or not, Puntland authorities shouldn't all of sudden become so interested in it, since offcourse it was never part of Puntland wouldn't you say?

^^^ lol. Nice attempt but another horrible failure.

My dear Red Sea it was not the TFG or Puntland that declared a Jihad, or made these silly conditions or threatened Ethiopia at every turn.

It was these courts, so why did they not think about te consequences before? Why do they not think about the consequences of their actions in lower Shabbele?

What rubish sir.

You sound like a drwoining man, defending what he does not even know....

RedSea   

Okay, let me just ask you few simple questions, what do you think of EThiopian troops on Somali soil? Why can't you focus on that rather than the ICU whom is supported by majority of Southern Somalia.

My knowlege of the situation I think is far higher than yours,I am not clouded from the truth by qabilistic views,I happen to speak which that people want, you speak of and argue which that a warlord Abdullahi Yusuf wants. that is simply the truth.

let me answer. No one gave ----- about Somali soil or people least of all by Somalis, so why care now. Like it or not, self defense is a right everyone has. If you are attacked, you not only have a right but an obligation to defind yourself. How absurd to attack someone and then tell them how they shall defind themselfs. In reality, that not how things work. Who ever is attacked must defind themselfs by all means necessary. If Ethiopia, puntland and the Somali Government are attacked by radicals, it is in there interest to assist each other. Appeals to ancient anamosities between tribes in the horn will not work in this age. This ethiopia you also speak off has the second largest Somali community outside of Somalia and the make the third largest tribe in that country. If as you say, we should consider enemies then you are making enemies among Somalis yet again.

NN, made the points I would.But let me add that Mr Red Sea you have no leg to stand on. Ethiopia has becoem the excuse to hide behind when not meeting ones obligations.

Yesterday it was Qaynyare, who opposed FT and cried out Ethiopia. Today we have XasaN Dahir speaking the same language peppered with religious statements. They were and are still part of the problem...

RedSea   

You two listen very carefully,

Everyone has the right to defend themselves, however EThiopia can do that once they are threaten in their own land,there is nothing that justifies Ethiopia's open and naked aggression and the fact that their forces being there.

I have notice you two boys have talked loudly enough that the TFG and Puntland will defend themselves, you have given me reasons that the courts are weak and therefore can't do anything to the TFG nor Puntland, so let me ask you why do they (the TFG and Puntland) feel they need Ethiopian troops to repulse the ICU, can't they get it done themselves with their "super army"? don't get me wrong here, I am in no way calling an arm conflict between Muslim people, but just to point out.

Mr. Duke, I think it's actually the cheerleaders of warlord Abdullahi Yusuf who are runing out of excuses and are on the short end of the stick. Only time will tell on who is right and who is the evil doer. But an individual like I,from Hargeysa is just happy to see his fellow southern Somalis enjoying peace , compare to the turmoil in the past.I have no hatred and amnosity that runs in my blood vessels, and I am not as selfish as some that I know of who are bothered and just can't except the fact that Muqdisho is back on its feet. Some may say it's they "the seccesionist" who will

You must understand, for years Puntland has been peaceful and enjoying relative stability not experienced anywhere south of Galkacayo, and today after the ICU has brought hope and restored peace, law and order, all of sudden they are clanists this clan that trying to "dominate" others.Well save us the energy then, Abdullahi Yusuf cannot be the leader of Southern Somalia, the most of souther Somalia's population has no confidence in him, therefore they chose to support their courts whom they have achieved more with. It's their call, not yours nor is it up to warlord Yey and other warlords as well to decide , at the end of the day, it's the people's voice that counts, their verdict is delievered and they chose to side with the ICU, so will you then choose to appose their decison , that would be unethical wouldn't it?

NN, you are insulting your fellow Somalis in "Zone five" region, because they are oppressed and ruthlessly murdered each and every day even as we speak by the Melez Regime.I think you know better that they don't consider themselves to be Ethio Somalis, if anything Abdullahi Yusuf is making an enemy from his own kisnmen in that region, because of his close military afflition with them.Get a dose of reality brother before you can even say such thing again.I say you have absulatey no idea.Waa iga gee uun waxaagu.

Chimera   

General Duke and his schizophrenic Antics

As a guest who's been reading and following the multiple topics on this forum since the sudden shift of power in our Capital i've been suprised with the high level of intellectual debates carried out on SOL regarding our homeland

something i can't say of other somali orientated forums so that is a good thing, but one thing that struck me as odd, one character on SOL who's standpoint on somali issue's would confuse even the most veteran somali politics followers

from supporting the TFG like a manchester united fan to admitting the TFG were Out thought and outplayed... to the blunders Geedi the prime minister made and continues to make, again it makes you wonder why the General in the last few weeks is back to his old style of topic posting

the General's choice of words like ''cry out'' and ''blinks first'' gives you the feeling as if he sees the current events in Somalia as a soccer match totally unaware that people's lives are at stake

where did this sudden return to the old general come from? Is it the ethiopian troops on somali soil? something he denied as being true and dismissed it as a ''joke''

well our brothers and sister in balanbale aren't laughing

he even has the nerve to compare the Ethiopian militia's who have humiliated our women in Somali Galbeed and raped little boys and continue to suffer with heavy causulties at the hands of somali liberation soldiers to the eritrean troops who have no record of harming our people and assisted our brothers in Somali Galbeed with logistics and training

the eritrean government was not the one that went to great lengths to derail our country's efforts of forming a centralized state

to say there is no difference between Eritrea and Ethiopia is a big lie and anyone who tries to claim it as such is clearly nothing more than a chearleader of a government that is crumbling and wich eventually will collapse

Lower Shabelle

freeing lower shabelle from indo cadde is something i support but the fact of the matter is we have been invaded and therefore getting rid of inda cadde is a ''no no'' if the TFG hadn't allowed the foreigners in we could have been a lot closer to achieving lower shabelle's freedom and this is a simple fact

that ICU first priority right now is securing more strategic areas in somalia is a result of that incompetent decision

Clan Courts or Qabilist propaganda?

some have accussed the ICU of hailing from one clan well that makes sense since the majority of our Capital is home to one clan, the Ottomans hailed from one clan if they were dismissed there would have never been a Ottoman empire

so i don't see how people other than the Qabilists can use this as an excuse of not supporting it

and looking at the latest arrests in Puntland i'm not the only one who feels like this and the ordinary somalis are realising the fact that we have a real chance of forming a government one that's not a puppet of a foreign power

it doesn't matter wether the foundation of this movement hails from the great H-clan or the great D-clan or the honourable I-clan or the honourable DR-clan or all the other great clans of somalia we have to lose that mentality

supporting just because one hails from your clan is backwards

and ICU have allready stated multiple times they are not clan orientated and have called for a national forum calling for all somalis from all walks of life

the Islamic troops commanders come from outside mogadishu and the ICU delegations are highly educated men and women consisting also of intellects from the Diaspora and therefore creating a link with the somalis outside somalia

this is very important we have to use all our educated somalis in diaspora to balance out this brain drain somalia is suffering from

Western Media

The western media with it's propaganda tries to paint the ICU as a terrorist Network using the boogey man ''taliban'' claiming foreign arab mujahideen fought with ICU in the Mogadishu battle then showing as evidence a video of somalis under night vision or claiming foreigners are training the ICU troops dismissing the fact that this is a real indigeneous movement and the ones that are training the troops are somalis

it's very sad how westernised somalis are getting scared of the thought of somalia becoming a Islamic state

the reality is it's not the Islamic state they fear but the response of westerners

therefore they jump on the taliban wagon

pathetic indeed that muslims today fear non muslims to the point they bad mouth anyone who wants to rule it's nation with Allah swt's book

western propaganda aside

i can put down right now 10 ground breaking achievements done by the ICU in a time space of 2 months that have benefited the somali people tremendously

but i can't think of one thing that TFG has done for the ordinary somali in the last 2 years

other then begging for money and visiting 5-star hotels around the world

that says volumes

it doesn't take rocket science to realise wich of the 2 is delivering direct life benefiting changes to the ordinary somali and therefore as a puntlander and a somali patriot i support them 100%

and like my fellow puntlander said Inviting Ethiopia into Somalia – not in my name

salaam!

WIIL_SHAYDAANKA

Anyone whith that kind of name has no need to be taken seriously.

But let me make a few points which are integral to the thread.

It has coe to pass that these clan courts are just another name for the warlords of Mogadishu. Inda Cade is a thug and one who is integral to the courts. They are defending his occupation and not the poor he has oppressed. So much for the beautiful words of Shiekh Sharif.

Ethiopia: is yet another lame excuse to continue the rape of the fertile areas. Even the latest champion of the clan courts goes on to say..

freeing lower shabelle from indo cadde is something i support but the fact of the matter is we have been invaded and therefore getting rid of inda cadde is a ''no no''

An age old tactic to avoid responsability is to blame someone else, the bogyman of Somalia happenes to be, you guessed it "Ethiopia".

Langauage

The term clan courts is a fitting one, since each clan of the armed clans of Mogadishu have their own seperate court. For instance Inda Cade's, Xasan Dahir's and Abdiqasin's clan have the Ifka Xalin court. Aydeed, Ato and Qaybdeeds clan are represented by Al-Furqanclan court. The Cadaado clan have their own, Chircoole Qaynyare's clan is represented by Dayniile courts and then the clan of Beledweyne is calledIf-Tin

There are even sub -clan courts for North Mogadishu such asSisis

So rather than being propoganda the termclan courts is an accuarte representation of these courts. Even Xasan Dahir clearly stated that South Galkacyu is a go area, since his clan lived there...Thus the courts are now the true representatives in poiltics of a particular clan.

Issue of Minority clans

What took place in Mogadishu this summer was that the armed clans decided to get rid of their own famous warlords and give power to their own courts. Thus a smooth change took place most warlords [apart from Inda Cade, Seeraar, Goobanle] went out of the door and in came armed 'Shiekh's. The thinking here is that these courts will better serve the interest of the clan.

But what about the vast number of unaremed clans? Why have they not been brought into the courts and armed and giving their rights?

What justice is there when the majority of the people of Mogadishu, Banadir and Lower Shabbele do not have their rights as accorded to them in Islam?

This is not propoganda but facts on the ground..

Christian Eritria

Most people here seem to not understand that Ethiopia is run by the Tigray and not the Amhara of yester year. They also do not understand that in Asmara is a Tigray junta as bruatal as the one in Adis and who share the same value as their brethren, both came out of the opposition to Menghestu and both are Coptic Christian regimes. So if Asmara does not see Xasan Dahir and his gang as Islamic warriors why should we?

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Anyone whith that kind of name has no need to be taken seriously.

it's not the name that will make people take a person serious

it is the actions and the words from the person that will give the appropriate status to the name

prejudice all you want but my name is irrelevant to the topic so please don't loose sleep over it.

It has coe to pass that these clan courts are just another name for the warlords of Mogadishu.

-warlords never re-opened our airport for commercial flights

-warlords never re-opened our seaport for trade

-warlords never installed a sanitation team

- warlords never protected our sisters from cowardly men who raped 5 year olds

- warlords never destroyed pirate strongholds that embarrassed us worldwide

nothing but bitterness coming from TFG chearleaders wishing these achievements were done by this foreign government

Inda Cade is a thug

i agree just like cA/y

and one who is integral to the courts. They are defending his occupation and not the poor he has oppressed. So much for the beautiful words of Shiekh Sharif.

isn't the TFG currently hosting the very men that embarrassed us in kenya with that fist fight

arent they the same men who bruttaly occupied mogadishu for the last 16 years

what's your excuse for the protection there receiving from Yey?

Ethiopia: is yet another lame excuse

Balanbale

The occupation forces have slaughtered cows they forcefully took from the villagers and notably they beat and tortured herdswomen in the area,â€

Link

An age old tactic to avoid responsability is to blame someone else, the bogyman of Somalia happenes to be, you guessed it "Ethiopia".

are you still denying the presence of foreign troops in somalia?

Yey wants to use the ethiopian militia the way he used them in the past but he will loose this time

Langauage

So rather than being propoganda the term
clan courts
is an accuarte representation of these courts. Even Xasan Dahir clearly stated that South Galkacyu is a go area, since his clan lived there...Thus the courts are now the true representatives in poiltics of a particular clan.

Xasan dahir also said the warlord government could resettle in mogadishu

Xasan dahir has also invited somalis from all over somalia for a national forum

thus the courts without a doubt in the future insha-allah will include multiple backgrounds of somali society

Issue of Minority clans

What took place in Mogadishu this summer was that the armed clans decided to get rid of their own famous warlords and give power to their own courts. Thus a smooth change took place most warlords [apart from Inda Cade, Seeraar, Goobanle] went out of the door and in came armed 'Shiekh's. The thinking here is that these courts will better serve the interest of the clan.

But what about the vast number of unaremed clans? Why have they not been brought into the courts and armed and giving their rights?

What justice is there when the majority of the people of Mogadishu, Banadir and Lower Shabbele do not have their rights as accorded to them in Islam?

This is not propoganda but facts on the ground..

you have no right to demand this right now from a organisation that was born on protecting itself from warlords who have only been in power for 2 months

give them a year if the situation is still the same you have credit

but coming from a person who supports an org that failed to provide the same things your asking right now from the courts to the somalis in mogadishu in it's 2 year mandate is laughable

why do the TFG get 2 years with no progress and ICU only 2 months and much progress and are your allready on their case

using the indo cadde card is getting lame the amount of warlords in TFG is far larger

Christian Eritria

Most people here seem to not understand that Ethiopia is run by the Tigray and not the Amhara of yester year.

there's no difference between them

both were hated by their people

and just like the amhara the TPLF will be taken out

They also do not understand that in Asmara is a Tigray junta as bruatal as the one in Adis and who share the same value as their brethren,

that's a big lie eritrea doesn't want fragmentation of somalia

ethiopia on the other hand does

both came out of the opposition to Menghestu

yet one of them called eritrea doesn't have a track record of meddling in our business

and both are Coptic Christian regimes.

http://www.christiantoday.com/news/missions/80.christian.high.school.students.arrested.in.eritrea/396.htm

http://www.christiantoday.com/news/missions/31.christians.arrested.as.eritrea.continues.religious.crackdown/259.htm

So if Asmara does not see Xasan Dahir and his gang as Islamic warriors why should we? [/QB]

that's illogical thinking eritrea is only securing its own national interests and those don't conflict with somalia national interests so Xasan Dahir is doing the right thing

but ethiopia on the other hand again as you can read from the multiple articles on this forum is on a african campaign and trying to derail our peace efforts and therefore Yey is wrong for collaborating with them

^^^^

Ok. Nothing on Earth exists in a vacume.

While you are right that the courts have been in power for 3 months in Migadishu, their age is much longer. As you pretend they have not come into existance over night. They have been around since the Arta government and even endorsed that government.

You have not refuted that the basic structure of the courts is based solely on clan. I will go further and say that the courts are based only on one clan and controle only that clans areas. Thus it is absurd to hear them say theu control Somalia.

You have said they will do this and that in the future, I am more interested in facts on the ground and actions. Xasan Dahir also stated that there is no problem in Lower Shabbbele, and has defended the man you rightly call a thug.

Lets go back to the core issue, Lower Shabbele, I put to you that Xasan Dahir is an integral part of the occupation of Lower Shabbele and that he is very close to the white eyed wonder Inda Cade. He with Abdiqasin strenthened the occupation of their sub-clan.

priorities of the clan courts

You say the clan courts have only been in power 3 months and have opened the port,airport and so on. Also in this same time they have opened up to 10 courts based in their clans and even a court for BURHAKABO to fight the TFG, but not one in Afgoyee to fight Cirfo and Inda acade. Thus they extend their control in Cadaaado and failed attempt in Hobyo, but have not been around long enough to travel less than 50km down south.

The TFG imperefect as it is is for all Somali's, the clan courts perefect as they seem to you are only based on the wants of one clan. Their priority is not in tandem with their professed ideology. Islam is simple religion to understand its notion of justice is universal.

I put to you once again that the clan courts are the replacers of the warlords. They have taken the position the warlords had in that clan. Thus they can not represent Somalia, much like Puntland and Somaliland can not represent Somalia.

I put to you that bringing peace to Mogadishu is a wonderful think but it does not excuse the continued suffering and marganilisation of a whole clan.

I put to you that Xasan Dahir has yet to chastise any of his kinsmen including, Cirfo, Inda Cade, Dhuxulow, Goobanle, Seeraar all powerful warlords, scrapmerchants who's millitias have killed maimed and destroyed countless Somali villages.

Yet he condemns a whole government.

The summary and key points.

...The courts of Mogadishu are based solely on the armed clans of Mogadishu.. They even split into sub - clans.Courts

...The clan courts represent only 1 out of Somalia's 5 major clans.

....The clan courts unlawfully control the lower Shabbele and the Juba's through their proxy Inda Cade, Cirfo and Dhuxulow. Inda Cade is [security Chief[ of the courts...

....They do not recognise the governemnt the same reason their friendly warlords did not...GREED

...Ethiopia is a pretext to keep control of the lower Shabbele and claim power of Somalia..

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^^

Ok. Nothing on Earth exists in a vacume.

While you are right that the courts have been in power for 3 months in Migadishu, their age is much longer. As you pretend they have not come into existance over night. They have been around since the Arta government and even endorsed that government.

the courts never had the type of power they have today so really they have only been in power for 3 months

You have not refuted that the basic structure of the courts is based solely on clan. I will go further and say that the courts are based only on one clan and controle only that clans areas.

yet their ideology is not based on clan

but on building a Islamic state

Thus it is absurd to hear them say theu control Somalia.

how so?

they recognised a weak incompetent gov't who they said they would share power with and allow them to resettle in our Capital

isn't TFG the government for all somalis? so are they then not alloud to claim sovereignty over all of somalia?

only after the stubid foreign decision of foreign militia's being deployed in our nation did the ICU call for a national forum

again calling for all somalis

and they continue to avoid bloodshed by giving TFG chance after chance

but the mayor of Baidoa is 2 blind to see it and act on it

You have said they will do this and that in the future, I am more interested in facts on the ground and actions.

please don't make me go through all your old posts and bombard you with all them blank promises you posted about TFG

i have more credibilty when i say the ICU will do ''this'' or do ''that'' since they have allready done alot of ''this'' and alot of ''that''

on the other hand we have a gov't that spends more days in a foreign hotel than on actual somali soil

for a person who's interested in facts on the ground and direct actions you sure have picked the wrong team to be a chearleader for

don't expect much from TFG sxb

Xasan Dahir also stated that there is no problem in Lower Shabbbele, and has defended the man you rightly call a thug.

Lets go back to the core issue, Lower Shabbele, I put to you that Xasan Dahir is an integral part of the occupation of Lower Shabbele and that he is very close to the white eyed wonder Inda Cade. He with Abdiqasin strenthened the occupation of their sub-clan.

priorities of the clan courts

You say the clan courts have only been in power 3 months and have opened the port,airport and so on. Also in this same time they have opened up to 10 courts based in their clans and even a court for BURHAKABO to fight the TFG, but not one in Afgoyee to fight Cirfo and Inda acade. Thus they extend their control in Cadaaado and failed attempt in Hobyo, but have not been around long enough to travel less than 50km down south.

again nobody can't deny the hideous crimes done by that thug

but if the courts disband him now they are history

that's a simple fact they need all the manpower they can get thanks to our uncle

funny how the great shariff was allready hinting at the return of property and looted stuff but everything went silent when foreign troops came into our soil

ca/y indirectly gave inda cadde power in ICU and made the ICU dependant on him since right now they need all the manpower they can get

it's like the british and americans who had no choice but to keep their eyes closed when the red army was raping and slaughtering germans civilians

simply because they needed the red army to succeed

if the ICU wasn't threatened by foreign rape troops then the picture could have a been a lot different right now

The TFG imperfect as it is is for all Somali's, the clan courts perfect as they seem to you are only based on the wants of one clan. Their priority is not in tandem with their professed ideology. Islam is simple religion to understand its notion of justice is universal.

I put to you once again that the clan courts are the replacers of the warlords. They have taken the position the warlords had in that clan. Thus they can not represent Somalia, much like Puntland and Somaliland can not represent Somalia.

I put to you that bringing peace to Mogadishu is a wonderful thing but it does not excuse the continued suffering and marganilisation of a whole clan.

I put to you that Xasan Dahir has yet to chastise any of his kinsmen including, Cirfo, Inda Cade, Dhuxulow, Goobanle, Seeraar all powerful warlords, scrapmerchants who's millitias have killed maimed and destroyed countless Somali villages.

i agree but you can't expect from ICU to disband someone who they right now need since they are under threat from foreigners and this is a real threat wether you want to admit it or not

the warlord mayor of baidoa will never rule with the help of foreigners

Yet he condemns a whole government.

he condemned foreign troops

you support a government that alloud foreign militia's in our soil

and not just some foreign militia

they are the same militia's that are killing our people in Somali galbeed

killing them and then putting their bodies out in the open for days in the sun to scare the locals

what happend aren't you a champion of justice?

how can you badmouth ICU for collaborating with that thug but at the same time be silent and subconciously in your mind justify the TFG decision of ethiopian militia's in our soil?

when has Yey adressed the Somali Galbeed human rights abuse done by his friends?

is Somali Galbeed not as important as lower shabelle? or is L shabelle simply one of the cards you use to discredit ICU

also you haven't adressed our balanbale brothers and sisters who are being used as human shields for if a clash between ICU troops and ethiopian troops does occure

to compare Eritrean troops with with the ethiopians is a joke

and then to try to paint Eritrea as a foreign power that wants to dismantle somalia is simply hilarious mixed with wishfull thinking

^^^ It seems we agree on many things then.

You say the courts are powerful and point to the weakness of the TFG, yet then you say they cannot get rid of the Thug.

Should we not make it clear that because of the clan politics and the fact their foundation is the clan of Inda Cade means they can not go against him. Inda Cade made a valid pint when he said that his gang[lower Shabbele] was the Mother of the courts.

Good.

You say that I support the governemnt, of course, but that does not mean I am against negotation, or even power sharing. What I am agaisnt is this nonsence of the clan courts pretending to be anything other than the same clan that rules lower Shabbele. Thus the TFG is absed on every clan ruling his or her town, while the courts still rule as you pointed out the lower Shabbele and thus against even decent fairness much less the just Islamic law.

You insult the TFG, but is it not a more inclusive entity than the courts? Does it not represent every clan while the courts only stands for a single clan?

Moving on.

What need will there be for FT when everyone has their rights?

The fact that the TFG wants to train its army and police force with the help of outside troops should not be a worry.

What should concentrate your mind is the plight of the millions of Somali;s under the gun, even in Mogadishu. The looted properties, the lack of jobs and most of that can be adressed by a national governemnt made up of all clans, armed and un armed where we have many regions, Not the old daydream of the likes of Inda Cade and Co who misunderstand that today fate is on their side, and abuse what Allah has given them...

Chimera   

the courts in somalia are powerfull when you compare them with all the other players in somalia

but dismanteling the thug right now when there FT'S around the block and on somali soil would be a blunder and you know it

the main reason why FT's were needed in the first place was because of Mogadishu

our capital in june was pacified by ICU so whats the excuse now?

why did TFG allow FT's in?

just because 2 technicals with a few dozen icu soldiers who came to pick up defecties were 40 miles away from baidoa?

please that is lame

the ICU never threatened or vowed a holy war on it's brothers in somaliland or puntland or baidoa so where is this so-called threat your talking about?

you don't like the courts to pretend there something there not and i don't like it when people act as if the TFG has done great things for the ordinary somali people when they have done nothing

this is simply a case of wich of the 2 is the lesser evil

the thug is the only member i can think of that i personally truelly dislike in the ICU

the terrorist label that was tagged on Xasan dahir doesn't mean anything to me and shaykh shariff in my opinion should be president :D but TFG there are many i dislike and then you have those who received protections and who only 3 months ago were raping,killing,looting in our capital and they were part of your beloved TFG

but despite all of that suffering at the hands of those men you continued to support TFG

because you looked at the bigger picture we need a ''government''

well ICU is looking at the bigger picture as well

if they dismantle the thug right now there chances will decrease

having a government with somalis from all backgrounds is good

but having a government consisting of a patchwork full of bloodsuckers eclipses the ''thug'' x3

you say the ICU abuse what Allah swt has given them

wasn't TFG the one that stalled the first round of talks? and started this stalemate for last few weeks?

it's TFG and Yey who are abusing what Allah swt has given them and the 40 ministers that resigned would agree with me

he has the chance to act upon this opportunity as a real statesmen with the best interest of his people at heart

you don't need thousands of foreign soldiers to train your fellow country men there are enough qualified somalis with military experience who can fill that cap

or else let them train in those foreign countries but no FT's on somali soil

not in my name!!

^^^ There we go, we agree then on most points. The need for a national governemnt, to getting rid of the occupation of the South. To peace.

We differ slightly, on the timing and this notion that the courts are the most powerful, but thats your opinion, I respect that.

I too do not wish to see a fight for Mogadishu or any where else, we are tired of war.

But lets put pretences aside, lets work towards the greater good.