Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

On Display at Mogadishu musem

It’s constantly inventing new methods to do harm to the residents of the city and the Somali’s in general.

All those battles, all those deaths, all those tears added up to nothing.

One big grave yard and the residents are grave yard shift workers.

Now it’s the fake Ulema and the Kharajites who will do damage and soon there will emerge even weirder groups we can not imagine but we will get used to.

Only governance and justice can save the peope. And starting o acknowledge the crimes commited in that city by those who now inhabit it would be a start.

Too many street battles ................ and yet the future of Somalia is decided in those streets ..

Are you Ok bro ?? ,,

Meiji   

Dukey,

Save us your crocodile tears.

Insha allah, all the efforts of Mogadishu residents will be rewarded.

One thing is clear: Somalia's future lies in the hands of Mogadishu city, whether you hate it or love it.

Adeer you are hiding behind semantics. The fact is Somalia has moved on, everyone is watching this but it effects the people who are fleeing, who’s homes are burning and who’s corpses liter the street. Whst happening in Mogadishu effects Mogadishu alone, those in Puntland/ Somaliland are watching like you and I as spectators, no economic or physical effects can be felt, emotional anguish yes and anger at the suffering.

Thus my lad, you need work harder and stop making excuses, Mogadishu has been a terrible stain on Somali’s. A city built on occupation and loot which has become a battlefield and an example of failure.

Somali’s will need to even move further and take more responsibility for the state.

Meiji   

Dukey,

Every Somali is watching closely what happenes in MOgadishu and what faction gaines complete control because everyone knowes that whoever has Mogadishu city on lock down the rest of the country followes.

Matter of fact, the whole world pays attention to what happens in Mogadishu city..because they know that city alone can change the political landscape of Somalia drastically.

Mogadishu decides what happens in Somalia, and that fact is a torn in the eyes of you and JB.

Your logic is quite simple and thus harmful to yourself lad. Everyone is watching what’s, happening in Tamil areas under siege by the Sri Lankan government, and the Swat Valley in Pakistan. Are these two areas important centers of that country?

The reason everyone is watching Mogadishu is because violence sells its human nature to be captivated by it. The other reason is because these people were all on the same side and had the same agenda not long ago. Thus Somali’s and the world are watching how it effects anyone outside Mogadishu is something you need to explain.

Today children went to school, lovers had their time, and people lives where as it was on any day in Somalia apart from the poor folks in Mogadishu who are fleeing another meaningless conflict.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Meiji:

Dukey,

Mogadishu is constantly re-inventing it self.

The future of Somalia will always be decided in the streets of Mogadishu:

1991, street battles against Barre's regime leads to collapse of regime and drastic change for the whole of Somalia

1993, street battles against UNISOM leads to defeat of international direct intervention and changes Washington and UN policy forever.

2006, street battles against warlords leads to defeat of clan warlordism and launches the Islamist age in Somalia.

2007-2009, street battles against Ethiopian occupation and leads to defeat of Ethiopian colonization agenda for Somalia.

2009, street battles between Islamist factions: new age for Somalia.

-------------------- -------------------- ------

Remember one thing: Mogadishu decides what happenes in Somalia, and what happenes in the streets of Mogadishu decides the future of Somalia.

:D:D

Were you hit by USC shrapnel as a kid, saaxib?

MZanzi   

I haven't read anything with such unalloyed pleasure for a long time....mr m society foox iyo luuban miyaad shidata ninyoho

Meiji sxb if mogadishu is re-inventing itself in the bad way all the times is not something to be proud of. The days when all those tricks affected all the somali people ended with aideed and clan cleansing. All these other fake groups that was created are killing just people in the capital without any effect to the rest of Somalia. Even tough i will never condone or rejoice for the killing of any somalis. Ilaahey ha fahamsiiyo reer muqdishu ee asalka uu ahaa iney iskaga qabtaan ragaan ku dul dagaalamaaya magaladooda.

Johnny B   

I got the magic stick

I know if I can hit once, I can hit twice

homeofthebrave6st2.jpg

Playing a 7th century Arabian nectie.

shababbireys.jpg

Modern 'Dhaqan celis'

3304780328_b11b9ed4cd_m.jpg

Educating women

taliban-women.jpg

howiewowanflogged.jpg

Emperor   

^Your last picture is not from Somalia, if you want to be taken seriously then only post Somali pictures...

This is SAD but are all true, sad reality