maakhiri1

Complexity of Evil group Shabab

Sure! Here is my counter argument:

1) The group Shabab in Somalia has repeatedly threatened to kill journalists who report negatively about them. This is a well known fact as it was recently referenced by "DEAL-ME-IN" in their comment. 

2) The United States government has designated the group Shabab as a terrorist organization. 

3) The United States government has also sanctioned the use of arms and money from the United States government to the group Shabab. 

4) The United States government has also sanctioned the use of money from other countries (such as Saudi Arabia) to the group Shabab. 

5) The United States government has also sanctioned the use of money from private sources to the group Shabab. 

6) The United States government has also sanctioned the use of money from the United States government to humanitarian organizations that are working with the group Shabab. 

7) The United States government has also sanctioned the use of money from private sources to humanitarian organizations that are working with the group Shabab. 

😎 The United States government has also sanctioned the use of money from the United States government to non-governmental organizations that are working with the group Shabab. 

9) The United States government has also sanctioned the use of money from private sources to non-governmental organizations that are working with the group Shabab.

galbeedi   
23 hours ago, atlanta-bob said:

Sure! Here is my counter argument:

Who are you arguing with. No one mentioned the United State here. At the moment America is helping us against Al-shaaab, but there are many other actors in the region who want to keep the chaos to continue.

The biggest foreign meddling of Somalia is from the gulf. The UAE had either destabilized or have total control of all major ports in the Red Sea region. They destroyed and control Aden the largest port in gulf of Eden, Mogadishu is partially functioning, Bebera is a giant strip with just 5% capacity, Boosaaso is managed remotely and its trade capacity reduced sharply, lately port Sudan is mess due to general Hamdetti bankrolled by UAE. 

Nigeria the biggest gas and oil producer in Africa is destabilized by Boko Haram a Wahabi outfit from the gulf, and Somalia is the other future oil producer that could challenge the gulf. Other than money laundering what is Dubai? Yes,  they are free port, but they don't manufacture anything, and anyone could create a free zone.

Furthermore, the United States historically had never defeated a local insurgency. The Somali governments based in Mogadishu hotels masquerading as national governments had abandoned a huge chunk of the nation to Al-shbaab for the last 15 years. Al-shbaab built a deep network of elders, traders and family relationships in these communities through fear, constant payroll and salary payment and a functioning system. People would rather go the Al-shbaab court than the one controlled by corrupt anarchists' in Mogadishu and other places.

Personally, I don't believe the Galmidug boys who are leading Somalia through HSM are people interested in nation building. Look C/rahman Cabdishakur, the man deputized to feed the hungry and help those displaced is speaking against people from Caabudwaaq fundraising to help the SSC people due to his illogical affinity with separatists. People like that without a vision will not go far.

I would advice the good people of Hiiraan to vigilant of the anarchists who want to ride their tale. If the war against Al-shbaab is real, let Galgaduud guys finish the job and stop making money on the project. Why would the president spend two mounts in Dhuusamareeb? Because he can't trust the Galgaduud boys.

A corrupt clan based system couldn't defeat a well organized extremists. It is a fact, and the Americans know it. They spent billions to arm Afghanistan warlords, but they were defeated by few Talibans. I am not saying Al-shbaab is equal to Talibaan which had Russians smuggled weapons and Chinese money to fight the coalition, but Al-shbaab has a very weak and corrupt opponent.  They advertised that it is HAG who are fighting Al-shbaab not the nation. 

Galbeedi, please check this, Mozambique was about to be very rich, and  BIG OIL & GAS were discovered, billions invested,  before suddenly Shabab moved from Somalia by boats,  and destroyed everything, how, and why, You go figure

galbeedi   

This is the typical modus operandi of the chaos theory to deny developing nations to extract resources in their regions. They deploy small group of vagabonds led by intelligence operatives to wreck havoc the unsuspecting populace. Mozambique has very small Muslim community in the coastal area with zero history of grievances or violence. Some even say the insurgents had crossed from Tanzania. To make sure that these are paid killers to shut the development they beheaded the civilian population in the street. I could even hear that when they say Allahu Akbar, these men couldn't be even Muslims, but paid killers.

Can you imagine 50 or so ruthless killers could terrorize a whole population? The Mozambican army with help of EU and Portugal couldn't do the job even after years of training,  yet a very small contingent  of Rwandan army has pacified the region. 

The biggest takeaway is that their experts just like Sahan group in Nairobi claim that the national army could not defeat this minor insurgency. I could even say that these are hired mercenaries by the gulf boys and other foreign intelligence.

The largest mercenaries operating today are the Wagner group and UAE has huge stake in this and many others. They also have stakes in Academi and others owned by American companies which  are deployed to Libya, Syria and Somalia. the intension is to create chaos in the Red Sea region, Indian ocean including Kenyan ports of Lamu and Mombasa all the way to the coastal area of Africa.

If you want to see corrupt government, nepotism, looting, deception and clan hegemony all in one, just watch carefully the Dhuusamareeb Xadhigjiid.. HSM could go back to Mogadishu without men and money. Last year when the war was taking place in Hiiraan, we said that this thing should be wrapped up by the new year in order to succeed. While the of  people of Hiiraan had punched more than their weight,  that war isn't over yet. The Hiiraan people should not be lifting one finger to fight for Reer Galgaduud, they should  only be worrying  for their homeland.

In Somalia, there are two groups that must be defeated for peace and unity to reign. The separatists who should be carrying their shoes in their teeth and the anarchists' of Galmudug/Mogadishu . THey have zero vision of nation building other than fill their pockets, yet they can't deny hope to the people  after 30 years. They will be defeated in South West region and could not keep the people of Mogadishu for hostage. That is when Al-shbaab will be defeated. I said it.

• Like 1

Sorry it is Mozambique, some highly likely trained with Shabaab, they have been funding, connected to some groups outside Somalia, it is from 100s of millions they collect from Somalis, and vast areas they operate.

9 hours ago, galbeedi said:

This is the typical modus operandi of the chaos theory to deny developing nations to extract resources in their regions. They deploy small group of vagabonds led by intelligence operatives to wreck havoc the unsuspecting populace. Mozambique has very small Muslim community in the coastal area with zero history of grievances or violence. Some even say the insurgents had crossed from Tanzania. To make sure that these are paid killers to shut the development they beheaded the civilian population in the street. I could even hear that when they say Allahu Akbar, these men couldn't be even Muslims, but paid killers.

C

We are also victims of this, and I always say, never trust any foreign country, Qatar somehow has its own hidden agenda, against us. Why Atom is enjoying in Qatar, and Hassan Daahir Aweys, has almost moved there??

As for Shabaab, nobody ever pays attention to their techniques, knowhow, bomb-making,  etc over a decade ago, I remember PL capturing one of their positions in Galgala, and the findings, their capabilities, IDS, the remote bombing, the equipment, everything pointed toward  not Somali product, but foreign agents,