Sign in to follow this  
Gallad

Makhiri boys lost Galgala

Haatu   

The problem wth the budh weilding rock is that it thinks it's always right and everyone should succumb to its demands. But the hard place is multi faced is is capable of all sorts of disloyalties :D

They might be fewer than their neighbours, but they have mountains and lush green forests, something no other Somali has ;) (me trying to get myself out of trouble :D ).

Ibtisam   

Haatu, fullaye ha nooqo, Allah aya laga baqa. lush green forest kulaha. :D lol

Adigi if you had to pick the budh wielding rock or the multi faced hard place, yaad la dabalan ladhed?

They are NOT few AT all!!

Haatu   

I would choose the budh weilding rock and risk a few blows to the head. :D

But they are fewer than the rock and the hard place.

I'm not being a fulay. It's true. They have a mini Amazon of their own. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Where are the Makhir boys of SOL. Maxey iyagu uu hadli wayiin instead of Puntiland iyo SL trying to tell us WHAT Makhir is doing or thinking?

Here:

Originally posted by Hunguri:

26-July-2010

Assalamu Alaykum,

Galgala

Galgala, waxay ka tirsantahay Gobolka Bari. Waxayna ka xigtaa dhinaca xagga Gacmeed. Galgala, waxaa joogay Wadaado aan hal Qabiil kasoo wada jeedin. Xaqiidadana waxaa u madax ah, nin assalkiisu kasoo jeedo magaalada Garoowe.

Wadaadka Atam ama Atom, waxaa magaciisu u baxay, wuxuu dhalasho ahaan kasoo jeedaa magaalada Galgala. Waxaa sidoo kale ku weheliya inankii maanta la qabtay, ee Jaama Ismail Ducaale oo aan si gaar ah u garanayo.

Maakhir maaha Waziristan, Sanaag maaha Waziristan, Haylaan maaha Wasiristan, Bari maaha Waziristan. Mana noqqon doonto meel adduunka ka faqquuqan oo lagu sheego Argagixiso iyo Dad wax qarxiya.

Dagaalkii maanta dhacay, anigoon caadiffad Qabiil ku maldahayn, waxaan aaminsanahay inuu ahaa Dagaal aan ahayn mid Qabiil ama reer Gaar ah shaqqo ku leeyahay. Dagaalkan, waxaa soo qaaday Ciidan gaadhaya 800-1000 Askari. Waxayna kusoo qaadeen dagaalka Ciidanka Puntland oo Cid walba isugu jira.

Khasaarihii iyo dhibtii maanta dhacay, waxaa inteeda baddan masuul ka noqqonaya Qoladii markii hore Xabbada bilawday. Oo ah Ciidankii Duulaanka soo qaaday.

This was my take on Galgala issue. If Attam and his Group lost Galgala, which I personally welcome. Then, let Faroole accept his critics and handle the mess of PIS.

PIS should either be an organ of Puntland Goverment, whose orders and commands abide by the Chain of command of the Ministery of Security od Puntland not Meles or USA. Otherwise, mark my words, Puntland will never win the hearts and minds of its own Civilians. Security, will always be an issue which remains grief.

Affeef:

Waxaan ogahay, dhallinyaro yar yaroo Caadifad badani hayso, oo meesha ku jira, inay hab qabiil u diffaacaan PIS.

(1) Mr Somalia

(2) Peace action

(3) Duke

(4) Iyo qaar kaloo aanan hadda xusuusan

:D:D
Caruureey marka haddaba walaaqa!

Xiin,Gheele, Che, Libaax
;)
Innagu wexeena wada hadal iyo walaalnimo aan ku dhamysano!

Somali land, hawshan Puntland ayaa iska leh, idinku ka nasta idinkoo raalli ah
:D

Salama!

This one on his own is worth a hundred S landers and a thousand (one got to leave a thorn somewhere) P landers. No further comment on Galgala from me (even though I still blame Faroole). :D

Secessionist nonsense as usual. Makhir is part of Puntland as Saxil is part of the traingle, trying to divide a single family is not Islamic people. :D

As for Puntland it defated Al Shabaab forces and exacted revenge, the State was led by Gen Ilka-Jiir, Makhir's greatest politician.

Hunguri   

NG :D , imtixaan iyo badh. Waar did you copy all the way from the other thread.... NG, I'm on my way to London next month, I want you to arrange a hard talk debate of me and Mr x over the Shiisha table :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by dambarsame:

though I was present when OLD AYOUB repented and gave up to contribute any thing to here.

confused-monkey-196x196.jpg

Who is OLD AYOUB?