Sign in to follow this  
Zaahidah

Xaqa uu ninka ku leeyahay xaaskiisa.

SeeKer   

Dad used to call all his lil girls that............It means mermaid if memory serves me right.

Don't hold me responsible for the words coming out of my laptop :D

Foxy   

^^^So You recken Gals should be callin them selves Gabarimanyoow..........in a transition....

to what exactly! eventhough lost for words am willing to back this new world........so far as that crazy kid tuujiyee isnt around"

cheers

SeeKer   

^^^ Don't draw me into the arguement. I was a spectator. I think the term is used almost like how you would use the term habibti/hayati/pumpkin. There was no strings attached to it when it was used around me so.............that said, you should ask T what he meant cause he said a lame mermaid :D

And frankly I haven't seen many of those.

As to the topic (sowwie poster I didn't mean to go on a tangent). There are many things I personally disagree with but religiously agree with. With that I will hold my tongue or finger whichever :cool:

Foxy   

^^^ so when are You gona VISIST HE LOCAL MASJIT.....they say there is a huge pening g=for the light faint heartead

welbe back later

cheers

Tuujiye   

Seeker rabshada joojinooh... yaa turjumaan kaa dhigtay adiga... gaberimaanyo jiis ah baa dhahay Foxy.. which means you walk like a cripled mermeid...kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

SeeKer   

Oi.........and what do you mean by visiting the masjid. :confused: :confused:

I go there for spiritual purposes though sometimes I joke if I can't find the right person on da outside I would definately consult the local Imam for tips.

T: Waryaa fiiri noh .....maskaxda hanugiciyaarin.**I stop there** I was just being helpful. I'll try not to step on your toes next time Big Boi.

Wun!

Foxy   

Seeker apology sister, in the heat of the moment I might have said a thing or two that might have not been directly triggered at You, blame the darn temper caused by the infusion

Kaa yari ee tuujiye baa meesha yar waaley...

and Before You become all buufis Mr Tuujiye, hang on to your horses, I have no beef with U anymore...

cheers