Game changer

Muuse biixi : dimuquradiyada kuma jirto waa markaygii, bahashu Maaha baaskeel

Adkaatay , I never seen muse biixi so angry and brutal against the opposition.   His speech remains me my childhood years in burco.   Children used to share the bicycle , so each one of us  must get his " shoog"  it's around 5 minute ride , then you pass to the next person .  Until all of us are satisfied.    In burao there are two types of kids  Cadnaaniin, and furuuq.  In this case , cirro is a cadnaan , and muuse is a faraq.  Faraq never adheres the rule of the ' shoog' he can take the bicycle for a long period of time .  We used to say " wuu la goostay"  .  

Tallaabo   

I hate to see a presidential election where the contestants in the last one are once again facing each other. The notion of having an election just to select the three national parties is also ridiculous to me. As the current crop of political leaders have foolishly decoupled the selection of the political parties from the local elections, the best alternative we have now got is to tie the election of the Guurti with the selection of the three national parties. The leaders of the three parties with the largest number of seats in an elected Guurti should contest in the next presidential election. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

I hate to see a presidential election where the contestants in the last one are once again facing each other. The notion of having an election just to select the three national parties is also ridiculous to me. As the current crop of political leaders have foolishly decoupled the selection of the political parties from the local elections, the best alternative we have now got is to tie the election of the Guurti with the selection of the three national parties. The leaders of the three parties with the largest number of seats in an elected Guurti should contest in the next presidential election. 

Horta why do we need that useless house of guurti.   We must get rid of it.   Guurti is created by muuse biixi himself and others   just to bring manpower for SNM from Their clans.   Their task is over.  

Arafaat   
4 hours ago, Game changer said:

Adkaatay , I never seen muse biixi so angry and brutal against the opposition.   His speech remains me my childhood years in burco.   Children used to share the bicycle , so each one of us  must get his " shoog"  it's around 5 minute ride , then you pass to the next person .  Until all of us are satisfied.    In burao there are two types of kids  Cadnaaniin, and furuuq.  In this case , cirro is a cadnaan , and muuse is a faraq.  Faraq never adheres the rule of the ' shoog' he can take the bicycle for a long period of time .  We used to say " wuu la goostay". 

Sidee ku wada ciyaari karaan Faraq iyo Cadnaan, Hadii Faraq sharciga qaban? 😂 

2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Sidee ku wada ciyaari karaan Faraq iyo Cadnaan, Hadii Faraq sharciga qaban? 😂 

The faraq always dictates the rules of the game.  And he ends up begging (shaxaad)  the cadnaan when he grows up.    I would say cirro should accept any thing This faraq suggests,  kaadi badane waa loo Gogol badiya. I believe ururo elections is good for wadani.  Why ? Because faysal is going to fail which is good for cirro . Then you have the Hjs fragmenting into 3 political groups.   Because HJ  officially own all national parties ( kulmiye, wadani and the upcoming  kaah)  cirro can kill one stone with two birds ,    getting rid of  Faysal waal and   jeegaan ,    all at the same time. 

Illyria   

This is the 1st time I actually listened to his speaking all the way to the end, and in many ways, he reminds me of Trump, especially at the opening where churns his teeth, pulls faces, and twists his mouth as if to chew off his tongue. He comes across as if suffering from alzheimer's in need of medical attention.

More importantly, does he hear himself? He says " ... muranka & sawaxanka siyaasadeed ee ka jira dalkana ... in laga daayo wixii ka baxsan dimuqraadiyadda ... intay dimuqaariyaddu ogashahyna, waa caadi, waanu ogallahay"; does he know the meaning of the words?

If he fails to hold election on time, extends his term for 2 years, and dictates to communities against his rule, well, that is not a democracy, is it, Mr Biixi? It is dictatorship. And it is his doing.

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, Illyria said:

This is the 1st time I actually listened to his speaking all the way to the end, and in many ways, he reminds me of Trump, especially at the opening where churns his teeth, pulls faces, and twists his mouth as if to chew off his tongue. He comes across as if suffering from alzheimer's in need of medical attention.

More importantly, does he hear himself? He says " ... muranka & sawaxanka siyaasadeed ee ka jira dalkana ... in laga daayo wixii ka baxsan dimuqraadiyadda ... intay dimuqaariyaddu ogashahyna, waa caadi, waanu ogallahay"; does he know the meaning of the words?

If he fails to hold election on time, extends his term for 2 years, and dictates to communities against his rule, well, that is not a democracy, is it, Mr Biixi? It is dictatorship. And it is his doing.

Well he sent all the journalists who could question him to prison so now he can afford to say any kind of nonsense he fancies and the only response he will get is clapping. 

Tallaabo   
16 hours ago, Game changer said:

Horta why do we need that useless house of guurti.   We must get rid of it.   Guurti is created by muuse biixi himself and others   just to bring manpower for SNM from Their clans.   Their task is over.  

The Guurti was important until somehow it turned into a useless gathering of corrupt un-elected politicians doing the bidding of anyone in power. 

He is right though in a democracy there is no such thing as it’s my turn or it’s reer hebels turn how does that even work if we want hebels turn then we should just stop elections one man one vote and do faratotaag for who’s turn it is 

10 hours ago, Arafaat said:

You really think party elections will take place, how naive. 

Majority of somaliland peaple wants party elections . Almost every major clan has stake on it.  And wadani has nothing to loose to participate,   As a big party they can  easily win.  It's even  good for them as I said earlier.   Cirro has no option but to accept the challenge, or let muuse biixi get second extension from the guurti.    Wuxu waa politics    sometimes waxad shar moodaysa khayr kuugu jiraa.  

It seems the berbera based community  are leaving muse biixi after they failed power struggle withing the kulmiye party.  They will definitely consider to to join forces with samatar.  

"Fartan aad had iyo jeer lusho iyo hadalkan taagtaagan , hanjabaadan iyo dhaayahaa heegada u jeeda, hubkii nacabka weeyee markaanad cadaw hujuumaynin, dadkani   hadal samaan buu rabaaye hoos usoo celi"

Abwaan dhako oo qac Ka yeedhsiiyey madaxwaynaha qaranka oo hor fadhiya.  

Arafaat   
22 hours ago, Game changer said:

Majority of somaliland peaple wants party elections . Almost every major clan has stake on it.  And wadani has nothing to loose to participate,   As a big party they can  easily win.  It's even  good for them as I said earlier.   Cirro has no option but to accept the challenge, or let muuse biixi get second extension from the guurti.    Wuxu waa politics    sometimes waxad shar moodaysa khayr kuugu jiraa.  

It’s all good, but where is the law that should guide the direct party elections?