Game changer

Lasanod war : the facts on the ground

My grandfather took your land, your father surrendered to my father  , and i am In your hometown today by force.   Xiligaanu qalbigaaga dhawri jirnay waa lasoo dhaafay.  Tolkaana waxba kuuma tarin. Weliba yagiiba naagahoodu sidan kuula hadlayan.   Anaga run qayaxan noogu Kaalay .  Waxba riwaayad  yaroo aad curisay naftaada haku maaweelin.

Tallaabo   
3 hours ago, Game changer said:

My grandfather took your land, your father surrendered to my father  , and i am In your hometown today by force.   Xiligaanu qalbigaaga dhawri jirnay waa lasoo dhaafay.  Tolkaana waxba kuuma tarin. Weliba yagiiba naagahoodu sidan kuula hadlayan.   Anaga run qayaxan noogu Kaalay .  Waxba riwaayad  yaroo aad curisay naftaada haku maaweelin.

Do you realise this kind of language is what the idol worshippers of Makkah used to indulge in and what the prophet worked hard to change?

• Like 1

Illyria   
7 hours ago, Game changer said:

You are conflating two disparate strands, but you would not know you are doing it:
a) The only reason your ilk is in SSC territories is not 'cos of 'karti iyo dadnimo e, rag kale garbihii ayaad ku daaqaysaan', the likes of ina Cambaashe, and had it not been for them, and under the dubious, if misguided guise of a shared system of governance, you would have been in Hudiso, and not have set a foot in SSC territories. On another note, lost on you, we were engaged elsewhere resuscitating a Federal government, which you now so feverishly claim, as your own, but now that the Federal government is on course, and we are back to SSC, your unwashed arse is on literal fire. But then again, you are too dense to knowing that. I will not slant your grandfathers 'cos of your dim rhetoric, for unlike you, they were good men, and whenever our swords crossed, they knew whom we were, and understood whom they were.

b) We have got a plan, that plan has timelines, and when the day comes, and your flesh kisses the tip of Jamaahiir javlins, you shall be singing a different tune, but as usual, just as a naughty child, we shall be the ones left to mend your wounds.

4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Do you realise this kind of language is what the idol worshippers of Makkah used to indulge in and what the prophet worked hard to change?

I am glad you became religious , iska cibaadayso Mujaahid salaadaadan gaadh Ka hayaaye.  Waa laynagu soo duuley , waxa la rabaa in odigoo dar ilaahay ugu tukanaya ceerigaabo  xabad wiifto ahi kugu dhacdo.    

Kubadu home and away bay leedahay , awayga baynu Ka ciyaarayna gardaraba ha ahaate.   Reerkiinan yaree buurta galay uun naga basriya kuwan kale Anaga naqaane.

2 hours ago, Illyria said:

You are conflating two disparate strands, but you would not know you are doing it:
a) The only reason your ilk is in SSC territories is not 'cos of 'karti iyo dadnimo e, rag kale garbihii ayaad ku daaqaysaan', the likes of ina Cambaashe, and had it not been for them, and under the dubious, if misguided guise of a shared system of governance, you would have been in Hudiso, and not have set a foot in SSC territories. On another note, lost on you, we were engaged elsewhere resuscitating a Federal government, which you now so feverishly claim, as your own, but now that the Federal government is on course, and we are back to SSC, your unwashed arse is on literal fire. But then again, you are too dense to knowing that. I will not slant your grandfathers 'cos of your dim rhetoric, for unlike you, they were good men, and whenever our swords crossed, they knew whom we were, and understood whom they were.

b) We have got a plan, that plan has timelines, and when the day comes, and your flesh kisses the tip of Jamaahiir javlins, you shall be singing a different tune, but as usual, just as a naughty child, we shall be the ones left to mend your wounds.

Marba meel waxba haku marmarsiyoon genetically baanu kaa superior sanahay , Cid anaga na keentay ma jirtee xiniinyahayaga baanu Ku Nimi kuna joogna , keliya waxad nagu dirteen naagihii magaalada.   Halkay hablihinu na gaadhsiyeen baanu weli joogna , meeshaana kaamanu saari Kari waayine hablihii baanan weli heshiin,   idinba waad ogtahiin dumar kiina gogortanka idinkaga fiican.    😄

Federal baan Ku mashquul sanaa kulaha , berigaaba idinka iyo xabashidaba ragii xamar idin kula dagaalamayayey anakaa hogaaminaynay, waadna garanaysa.  Maantana anaga talada somalia kuu diidayna , mar danbena villada geli maysan.   Weligiin dagaal noogamaydan adkaan. Laakiin baryo waad nooga adkaan kartaa , iyo inaad ammaan iga barido. 

Illyria   

Yaa madax kuti, you lack basic sense of comprehension, and have only one line of thinking, do not you? Even sarbeeb is wasted on your thick skill to process. By the time, this game is over, what is left of you will be a quarter mortus, a quarter inflicted with claustrophobia, and a quarter in dire need of rehabilitation to even chew human edible morsel. Let us see how long you could stay on course.

On 8/14/2023 at 4:19 PM, Game changer said:

And the 'facts' on the ground ten days later noo sheeg. Wali saan maa u booteyneysaa mise bootadii baroor ayee isku badashay?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

On 8/16/2023 at 7:38 AM, Game changer said:

Screenshot_20230816-123243-717.png

Kana waala qabtay as well:

Screenshot-20230827070144.png

I had never seen maxaabiis boqolaal intaan la eg dagaalada sokeeye Soomaaliya ka dhacaaye 33 sano la soo dhaafay reer laga qabsado. Marqaanimo caadi ma'aha. Habeen dhan jaad cun soo jeed, askari dhul dagaal joogo waa ahaanaa isma anfaceyso - what kind of marfish mentality is that?

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

And the 'facts' on the ground ten days later noo sheeg. Wali saan maa u booteyneysaa mise bootadii baroor ayee isku badashay?

Every dog has a day , I am not complaining, and  I have nothing to regret.  We have been abusing these peaple for centuries.  But this time we had no clear goals to Achieve other than sitting in goojacade .