Sign in to follow this  
fartun

CAN YO KISS YO BOY FRIEND

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum my sister,

Well...although at first I wanted to respond by telling you that it is against the Law of Allah to date, let alone, kiss a brother. But after reading the pages and pages of response....lol....I wont bash you but instead I will advice myself and than you, that sometimes it is better for us to be patient (I know it is so hard to observe patience when the haraam is so easy...but I SWEAR BY ALLAH, that will be better for us on the most important Day) and perhaps if we go about things the correct way, than Allah will grant us that which we will be pleased with. If you kissed him before, dont worry about it (what is done is done) just repent and seek whatever you desire from the bounty of Allah, may He be Exalted.

And Allah knows best

P.S. next time you speak to him, say to him "lets get married" and his response will tell you how much he respects you.

OKY ITS OFFICIAL AM CONFUSED!!!! FARTUN no offence ure a lier and ure confusing me darnnn i read a post of ures not long ago bk u said ure married, then u want kids now ure saying ure dating a guy haaaah gal make up ure mind or get a liers diary and consult it bef u post anything so we can keep up with ure fabrications.

ps honestly nothing personal am just confused!

Nehanda   

At least she is honest about her feelings and she did marry the boy. I wonder how many of the married couples could honestly say that they never fondled or kissed for that matter they current partner before getting hitched to them.

Albeit, I agree that one should respect others but mostly our actions should be governed by our love for Allah.

It's haram to even hand shake in Islam,

Lakin I guess she was asking from somali culture point of view. And to answer your question, it's YES these days. I've seen my freind kissin his girl while I was driving them. And I've seen my self kissin' my gf while I getting off the car, and her friend was there looking at us. U might say this is wrong in religion which of course it is, lakin now a days it's aight I guess.