Game changer

Miskiin macruuf

Wixii sharciga site ka khuseeya waan kugu ixtiraaamaya laakiin  aad haygu fogaan laangaab yahaw , thread kaygii Mujaahid caydiid waad  xidhay  for no reason , ayaan  hore post aan soo dhigay waad censor  garaysay markaasad rifriftay weliba.   adigoo Ku andacoonaya yaan qabiilada la mention garayn , waan kula qaatay illeen kollayba magac kale uma waayayo rag aanu is haynee.     Meeshani waa public forum kala aragti duwanaanshuhuna ceeb maaha.  Cadaalada haka tegin inan gumeed yahaw.   

Illyria   

Could you think of one 'good' thing your Mujaahid has done? Pause for a second, and think about what I mean by 'good': that which bears true value, which advances humanity.

4 hours ago, Illyria said:

Could you think of one 'good' thing your Mujaahid has done? Pause for a second, and think about what I mean by 'good': that which bears true value, which advances humanity.

Yes   the Mujaahid saved millions of my peaple from extermination. He smashed the head of the snake at a time we we were very tired  to continue the resistance.  That's the definition of humanity .   

Illyria   
15 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Yes   the Mujaahid saved millions of my peaple from extermination.

Could you give specifics? Try to be objective.

1 minute ago, Illyria said:

Could you give specifics? Try to be objective.

In 1990 when the afwayne regime was bombing our capital , aideed saved us and removed afwayne  from Mogadishu  in few months .   Look I don't come here to preach quraan , I came here to defend my peaple  and most of you in this forum are anti somaliland.   If this is a private room  I am wrong if it's public forum  then macsaro shouldn't do that.

Illyria   
6 hours ago, Game changer said:

In 1990 when the afwayne regime was bombing our capital , aideed saved us and removed afwayne  from Mogadishu  in few months .

One thought at a time, shall we? So, you are crediting him for the armed struggle, which started in 1978, against the military regime, mind you which he was a member of till 1990?

Your Caydiid thread broke one of the rules pinned in the top. The rule is:

5 - Trolling: don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.

You are also breaking another rule in this very thread, which is:

14 - Complaints: complaints are only handled by private messages to Admin. You are absolutely not allowed to create complaint topics on the open forums. Moderators will delete it as soon as they see it. Contact Admin if you have questions or concerns.

For your sake, I won't lock this thread; however, don't start threads like this and the previous locked one again.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

I accepted rule number 14,   but rule number 5 is not well defined. Most  users including you  posts just to annoy other people, I have been annoying peaple  since day one.   Qodob kaasi ma la jiifiyan banaan baa Sakiin macruufaw .   The whole purpose we are  here is  to argue and annoy peaple. 😆

Illyria   
5 hours ago, Game changer said:

[ ... ]

Now, answer the bloody question about your hero, and this time, use that large muscle resting atop your head.

9 hours ago, Illyria said:

Now, answer the bloody question about your hero, and this time, use that large muscle resting atop your head.

What question ? 

Shurwac   

MMA - Due respect,  waa qaldantahay sxb. 

Didn't follow what was said on a previous thread, but this Qawdhan created an open thread who's aim and subject line is to insult & slander an admin. And you're here quoting Golden site rules/policy for him so he can change his behavior. Isaga iyo thread kiisaba meesha ka tuur - Reasoning with a Somali wa lost cause, Qawdhan cugdadaysana waaba the worst. Qashinkan mesha ka tuur

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shurwac said:

MMA - Due respect,  waa qaldantahay sxb. 

Didn't follow what was said on a previous thread, but this Qawdhan created an open thread who's aim and subject line is to insult & islander an admin. And you're here quoting Golden site rules/policy for him so he can change his behavior. Isaga iyo thread kiisaba meesha ka tuur - Reasoning with a Somali wa lost cause, Qawdhan cugdadaysana waaba the worst. Qashinkan mesha ka tuur

Wixii sharci ahi waa sharci , nin kaasna procedure sax ahbuu maray . Waanan Ku ixtiraaamaya masuuliyadiisa.  Laakiin isaga iyo adigaba kabahaan idinla dul maraya  markay dood timaado.   Meeshu waa open platform. Qofna ra,ayigiisa lama cabudhin Karo .  No hard feelings.    

Caydid was a hero to some and an enemy to others I don’t seee this as Triolling millions of Somalis honor general aydiid for his courage to oppose the evil dictator afweyne