Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mileage Calculator

Hunguri   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^ ^WHAT, I swear the girl did not just do that I though only white people do crazy shid like that. CC you need to write to Dear Derdier along with all those white strangers :rolleyes:

Ibtisama :D , dont bother me and my lucrative,online consultent bussines yaa akhee.

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

MR Romantic conslutant

my sexual activity very slow,my kusband Jamac went to somali ,and he staying there for 6 month, i was thristy for 6 month! now he returning and i want to make very specail for me and him. please quickly reply to letter.

Cambaro Calooley

1234 Xamar street

Moqdisho somalia

zipcode K462145856554588569558881122355886664

CC, your problem is not that tough to solve. Well, all you need, is just practicing the folowing steps infront of your husband. As Dr Smith one of my joint venture consultent adviced. I would suggest you do the folowing. Coz, your case is too serious. And, this method has worked for alot of SOL nomads patients.

(1)Every Assar or evening drink a cup of bitter Chinese coffee (Well, this would obviousely decrease your hyper, which you may not see, but made the entire SOL nomads go wild ) There are guys oo hadda kuuba xoqqanaya war ma hayside.

(2)Tell that slaw Jamac of yours to handle his job well, and give you a tablet that will keep you tied and glued to your bed. (Sure, the guy should handle his job well, or else I my self will practically show him how to handle this. Let the exprement, be your Dr me; and you :D )

(3)Calm down, and last but not the least send any complaints regarding your personal affairs through my PM or email ( Hunguri-Gawrac-Siqiir-Suujiye@Somaliaonline.com ).

PS:-

Well, your case is little different. I will check the portion of flowers and roses with the due drips later, once you take those above mentioned advices.

Regards,

Hunguri Hiinraage Hilib-Karsade

Romance Consultent Expert

Toll Free 800800800

Dear mr consultant

god bless you, and you may enter heaven with no shoes!

THANKS YOU!four your quick reply(you have very fast hands),I approciattte you, right now am in the next door room,must keep quite, my kusband is in the shower, i have perpared the chiness tea, am also fully equiped,adar,check,unsi check,"kaban" music check,tonight, its gonna be do or die,

Please, since hajika is back home , send the letter to the following address

987 soon2Bgaroob ave

Outside moqdisho,Somalia

ZipCod 123 3rd house on corner