Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mileage Calculator

Originally posted by EboniQue:

^ Caku maan ogayn inay intaasi kuu qarsoonayde. Maanta laga bilaabo daba dhilifkaaD ku darsoontay , Waaayo adiga iyo daba dhilif kuba Abuurta ala ayaad dadka ku caydaan.
:(

Caku daba dhilif ubaahne aan wax fahmin!
:D

Walaaleey dabo-dhilif lee ha igu darin, waxaad kaloo jeceshahay igu samee, waxba kama qabo!

Laakiin dabo-dhilifnimadu waa iiga daran tahay geerida qaarkeed!

Wallee inaad i jeceshahay ayaan moodi jiray, hadaaba maanta ii quurtay dabo-dhilifnimo!

Ma hoogo oo ma ba'o, ma aneey maanta dabo-dhilif igu sheegtay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tol beelay oo dumaashi beelay!

Originally posted by rudy:

yo, dirbaaxo aaye ubaahantay duqdu!! bal hadaa salka gaga dufu hajii!! bac bac ka ga siie haga tanbey!! lool.

translation: Waryaa, dhirbaaxo ayey u baahan tahay gabadha!! Bal hadda salka (gadaal) kaga dhufo, xaaji!! Bac bac kaga sii xaga danbe!! lool

answer: bac bac majirto, gabarta waa qurxoon tahay, uma baahna bac bac, xaga hore walaa xaga danbe!

She is ok and I will marry her soon, IA. And then when I marry her, I will bac bac her from the cheek. lol

Hunguri   

Cajaaib lool. So, you will slap ur wife in the face, specially her precious,soft cheecks. I always knew, that you were a big time abuser. Let me tell you some :D .

Caring Skills:-

(1)Romantic Pinch in buttocks (No problem waa caadi its called Russian Pinch ) And, Somali Stone aged romantic guys used to do it.

(2) Xaaraan Waligaa dont slap her in the face, even the relegion prohibeted. :D Do kiss her on the cheecks and never ever rise a hand for your wife :D . Unless, its a pillow fight or Sumo wrestling game ;) ...

(3)Bring Super Crisp Chips in the evening ;) and play a tag-of-war game. Finaly, you got to have a toss of who is gonna have more chips than the other one .

PS:-

Ka faaiidyso casharada yaa Alle ubaahne. Dhagax baad u egtahaye :D .

Regards,

Hunguri Hilowle Hilib-Xade

Romantic Consultent Expert

Toll Free 8880888

24/7 Hot line help line ;) !

Hunguri Hilowle Hilib-Xade

Romantic Consultent Expert

Toll Free 8880888

24/7 Hot line help line

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D:D:D:D:D ,,,,,,,,, hahahahahahahaha

MR Romantic conslutant

my name is Cambaro ,i liki to consult my problemo with you, You see , me and my kusband, we would like to add a little "cusbo" to our sexi life.I try avery thing, I spray my selfi with unsi, i wear my expensive dirac and i also wear gold from saudia arabia

I tell you something that i not tell somebody before, my sexual activity very slow,my kusband Jamac went to somali ,and he staying there for 6 month, i was thristy for 6 month! now he returning and i want to make very specail for me and him. please quickly reply to letter.

Cambaro Calooley

1234 Xamar street

Moqdisho somalia

zipcode K462145856554588569558881122355886664

Ibtisam   

^^^ :rolleyes: ^WHAT, :rolleyes: I swear the girl did not just do that redface.gif I though only white people do crazy shid like that. CC you need to write to Dear Derdier along with all those white strangers :rolleyes: