Che -Guevara

Grand Conference for reer Awdal in Ottawa

5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Nonsense

Again, you seem to think you know what is good for this community, it is game over, no more hostages

Tell me what happened to that secessionist who gunned down the officer from this community? Why no justice?

galbeedi   

This is the biggest conference since the year 2000.

The second stage of the conference will move back home. Expert panels will discuss history , politics, economy and the current situation. Will emphasize the economic blockades of the last 25 years, the close to $600 million donor money and where the money was spent, the victims of SNM crimes including Muuse Biixi, the resource and tax money hauled from the region to Hargeisa and so on.

Eventually we will elect openly the leadership that will guide the movement.

This Shir isn't open to everyone. In order to participate, one must believe:

In Awdal u madax banaanaato,

Siyaasadeeda ( Self rule)

Dhaqaalaheeda (economic development, to build roads, ports and mine its minerals)

Dhaqankeeda (revive and build Adal historical cultures, literature in including Far Geda...rsi, the ancient Adal Alphabet, rebuilding Masjid Qiblateyn in Zaylac, Zaylici folklores and so on).

In the early stages of the debate in early January, some soft hearts who have argued that we must elect our governors, collect taxes and build our ports within the Somaliland system.

That argument went out of the window after witnessing the bombing of Laascaanood without mercy. Everyone agreed that we could have been just like Laascaanood if we rebelled against warlord Ina Biixi.We also learned a lot from Allah ha naxariiste Cali Khaliif who tried to negotiate peacefully but was mocked by Muuse and company.

Only four weeks left. I can assure you this Shir is huge, a game changer.

Galbeedi,

What is the community doing about the likes of Samatar and co. The man is something. His bitter experience in Xamar made him unhinged.

galbeedi   

There were some enthusiasm among some that Samatar could get among the three finalist, but that went out of the window now. The local politicians are bought and sold, and Prof. Samatar could not get on board any of the heavy weights.

Now he is a liability. The GX see him a a tool used by Muuse an most people in Awdal do not believe in these elections anymore. Also, very small number of people have registered to vote. Furthermore, the regime works overtime to reduce the numbers. The whole Awdal region get 18 boxes while Burco alone get 18 boxes, and they will fill those boxes with under age children voting. The system is rigged already.

Someone probably told prof. Samatar that since the Habro are infighting, you could be the neutral force to save the project, but that ship has sailed since SSC left.

There will always be three xisbi in somaliland kulmiye another party wadani or maybe gaboose and one xisbi for darafyada and that will be likely be led by samatar 

In this war of qabyaalad.

*** Vs galbeedi = the winner is very clear like the sunshine. 

**** *** =  again the winner is very predictable.

*** = team kii ugu jilicsana baa nagu soo aaday.   Anaga kuwan nagu haleeya isqaw,  

"Somaliland waxay soo martay marar badan oo fulaygu shakiyey" Dr A.M.M  siilaanyo .   

*** baan idiinka waramaya , waa niman booto badan oo munaafaqad badan ,  hub iyo dhaqaaleba kuma yara , laakiin karti dagaal malaha.  Naagahooda labada halis badan.  Nin iyo Naag *** haday kusoo weeraran labada naagta iska celi ,

imika Kan threadkan soo qoray nefis dagaal buu Ka raadinaya galbeedi , nin kun tikniko ah wata ayaa nefis dagaal Ka raadinaya nin majo sita ( majadu waa midi reer galbeeed Ku balka Ku jaraan marka dallagu u baxo) .  Taas baan Ku cadaynaya in *** weak yihiin.

Illyria   

It is a good initiative borne out of genuine concerns, but I want to question the methods, means, and actors, yet am wishing reer Awdal the best of luck. Conferences in foreign cities, I like not.

Unfortunately, Habro are left holding the loot on an engulfed  ship on fire, and their kids are in denial, on a panic mode, clueless as to how best use fire extinguishers, or which fire to put out.

Illyria   
7 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Now he is a liability. The GX see him a a tool used by Muuse an most people in Awdal do not believe in these elections anymore. Also, very small number of people have registered to vote. Furthermore, the regime works overtime to reduce the numbers. The whole Awdal region get 18 boxes while Burco alone get 18 boxes, and they will fill those boxes with under age children voting. The system is rigged already.

In its current standing, is not Borama more populous than Burco?

7 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Someone probably told prof. Samatar that since the Habro are infighting, you could be the neutral force to save the project, but that ship has sailed since SSC left.

The good old Xaji Cabdi Waraabe technique of subduing Silaanyo against Riyaale, eh? Trouble is there are no X Cabdi Waraabes, or wise men left.

galbeedi   
14 hours ago, Illyria said:

In its current standing, is not Borama more populous than Burco?

Burco is stagnant now. The east Burco groups are all left for Hargeisa. Even caravans or buses going to Sanaag doesn't stop there anymore, In fact, today, I could say that it is the third largest in Somalia. I don't know about Boosaaso which is also huge and could be number three. There is a lot of fake numbers in Somaliland. Maroodi jeex (Woqoyi Galbeed including Hargeisa had 270,000 votes in the last election with under age children voting. 

They always test the registration or delivering of cards at Awdal. Imagine 10 boxes in Borama and surrounding and another nine throughout the region and Burco alone 19. Awdal could easily surpass the 100,000 but the war against AWdal has so many facets.

Illyria   
17 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Burco is stagnant now. The east Burco groups are all left for Hargeisa. Even caravans or buses going to Sanaag doesn't stop there anymore

I thought so when I last visited both cities with Burco looking a bit depressed, albeit would note Borama lost population post SSC insurgence with many relocating to Jigjiga and Dirir Dhaba.

There is a lot of fake numbers in Somaliland. Maroodi jeex (Woqoyi Galbeed including Hargeisa had 270,000 votes in the last election with under age children voting.

Hargeysa is densely populous, if not as populous as Xamar, and I think it is much more than estimated, albeit without census, one could never go by voting numbers, which are always much lower, as has been observed in mature democracies, for instance in the US primary elections, just over 40% cast their votes with some rural states not even reaching the 20% mark. Presidential election have been in the 60 percentile in recent years.

I don't know about Boosaaso which is also huge and could be number three.

From what I have observed, Bosaso (Bander Qassim) is busier, with over half a million residents in city proper, with the number growing if surrounding villages are included, and might be slightly larger than Borama.