Illyria

HY rising to arm and liberate themselves

tallaabo so u prefer to be ruled by the bunker good luck with that.. Do u think koonfurians care about whether biixi jeegaan is in power or ciiros huubo is in power. They want to subjicate all of Somaliland want to turn Somalilanders into second class citizens as they have before. waxa la isku haysta waan jira iyo ma jirtid,, ana ku taliya iyo ima talisid. ikhtiyaar baan leeyahay iyo  ma lihid ikhtiyaar .  Stop with the defeatest mentallity it doesnt do any one good , u used to be better then this. i am dissapointed in you. even if u oppose this sea for recognition deal there is no way to give up on ur land and people just because of that . Even with that there is no savior from the bunker coming to save Somaliland.  Even if we were threatend by occupation by Ethiopia. Nin isagi amxaaro la joogaan bal muxu ka dhicin.. Adaan ku weydiiye eh, it is strange .

Tallaabo   
On 1/20/2024 at 5:26 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

tallaabo so u prefer to be ruled by the bunker good luck with that.. Do u think koonfurians care about whether biixi jeegaan is in power or ciiros huubo is in power. They want to subjicate all of Somaliland want to turn Somalilanders into second class citizens as they have before. waxa la isku haysta waan jira iyo ma jirtid,, ana ku taliya iyo ima talisid. ikhtiyaar baan leeyahay iyo  ma lihid ikhtiyaar .  Stop with the defeatest mentallity it doesnt do any one good , u used to be better then this. i am dissapointed in you. even if u oppose this sea for recognition deal there is no way to give up on ur land and people just because of that . Even with that there is no savior from the bunker coming to save Somaliland.  Even if we were threatend by occupation by Ethiopia. Nin isagi amxaaro la joogaan bal muxu ka dhicin.. Adaan ku weydiiye eh, it is strange .

Xaaji, do you honestly believe that the continued existence of the corruption, nepotism, and the hostile tribalism of the HA and HJ controlled system is in the best interest of the HY clan? It is not the HY clan members but people like you who have supported Muuse Biixi, ina Kaahin, and the likes and enabled them to completely destroy Somaliland and waste 32 years of collective effort of its people. It is not the HY people who are still wasting no time to dismantle Somaliland piece by piece. Its the ignorant warlord you support who has made Mogadishu our defacto capital again. So if you don't like the FGS to be your ruler, then blame yourself and those you still support. 

• Like 1

Muse and ina kahin have been only in power for the past 7 years what is this  jeegan u speak off after the habar habar civil war didn’t we make peace to hold one man one vote elections . Didn’t ina cigaal Made peace with his maternal uncles. Wasn’t the rayaale the president of somaliland weren’t the hy not shakers and makers of his government. Just because muse won over ciiro doesn’t make him a bad leader surely muse has his. Short comings absolutely he should have credible advisers  to help him uplift the country . Do you think muses subclan  gained  anything from muse all the  qurbajoogs that wanted jaggooying he told them to F off. They thought he would be like siilaanyo and bring his  kith and kin. Having said that we shouldn’t divide each other among clans because people back home have the same problem whether they are form ceerigabo or gabiley Burco  hargeisa berbera .irregardless of clan .

muuse is not a messiah and he done alllot of bad policies like not contesting hawada somaliland against the bunker when failmaajo was the pressident of the bunker . But he did allot of good things to shaqo qaran all the previous hanti la dhacay wa so celiye haamah shidaalka berbera  lacagihi dowlada la iska cuni jiray wa joojiye.

the only bad thing he did was how he managed the whole laascanood conflict and i am the first  to say he should have  fired ina kahin daba gale Nuux tani all of them have failed and should be fired .

he held the elections parliament and deegaanka

for the first time somaliland paid 90 percent of the election. Missaniyadi way korordhay . Oil drilling is about to happen via genel and the tawainese company.

and last but  not least he made sure  somaliland get bilateral aid from at least four western countries no longer Sheeko bunker .

And I also love how he made the walanweyns huff and puff may seexan since the mou 

but I think he should hold elections end this year hadi laga helo si nabad ah u wareejiyo  7 years is enough  now

Duufaan   
On 1/20/2024 at 8:26 AM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

tallaabo so u prefer to be ruled by the bunker good luck with that.. Do u think koonfurians care about whether biixi jeegaan is in power or ciiros huubo is in power. Update Your Program Information Toda waxa la isku haysta waan jira iyo ma jirtid,, ana ku taliya iyo ima talisid. ikhtiyaar baan leeyahay iyo  ma lihid ikhtiyaar .  Stop with the defeatest mentallity it doesnt do any one good , u used to be better then this. i am dissapointed in you. even if u oppose this sea for recognition deal there is no way to give up on ur land and people just because of that . Even with that there is no savior from the bunker coming to save Somaliland.  Even if we were threatend by occupation by Ethiopia. Nin isagi amxaaro la joogaan bal muxu ka dhicin.. Adaan ku weydiiye eh, it is strange .

"Do u think koonfurians care about whether biixi jeegaan is in power or ciiros huubo is in power." Do you really believe this?

Do you think Isaq will get alone each other? I do not think so. You are not looking justice but special treatment that you believe only non Muslim countries can provide to you. Yesterday was the British and today Amhara. Same time you think, it is okay people of Khaatumo and Awdal to come alone with you., because you are majority and can threat minority the way you want. If Awdal people can fit in Somalia, why are not you?

This is Kismaanyo cost. The Baajuun and old and new Laascaanood people get alone each other. The size of Waqooyi galbeed + Awdal but largely empty paradise. And you want stack where you are.

Duufaan   
44 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i have no idea what ur talking about duufaan

Because you just confused and it is not clear what you want. You just want Muuse to stay for a while. Finish his 7 year. While the population suffer. 

The liberal world reached closer to end and  we are more likely going back 1860.

Tallaabo   
5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Muse and ina kahin have been only in power for the past 7 years what is this  jeegan u speak off after the habar habar civil war didn’t we make peace to hold one man one vote elections . Didn’t ina cigaal Made peace with his maternal uncles. Wasn’t the rayaale the president of somaliland weren’t the hy not shakers and makers of his government. Just because muse won over ciiro doesn’t make him a bad leader surely muse has his. Short comings absolutely he should have credible advisers  to help him uplift the country . Do you think muses subclan  gained  anything from muse all the  qurbajoogs that wanted jaggooying he told them to F off. They thought he would be like siilaanyo and bring his  kith and kin. Having said that we shouldn’t divide each other among clans because people back home have the same problem whether they are form ceerigabo or gabiley Burco  hargeisa berbera .irregardless of clan .

muuse is not a messiah and he done alllot of bad policies like not contesting hawada somaliland against the bunker when failmaajo was the pressident of the bunker . But he did allot of good things to shaqo qaran all the previous hanti la dhacay wa so celiye haamah shidaalka berbera  lacagihi dowlada la iska cuni jiray wa joojiye.

the only bad thing he did was how he managed the whole laascanood conflict and i am the first  to say he should have  fired ina kahin daba gale Nuux tani all of them have failed and should be fired .

he held the elections parliament and deegaanka

for the first time somaliland paid 90 percent of the election. Missaniyadi way korordhay . Oil drilling is about to happen via genel and the tawainese company.

and last but  not least he made sure  somaliland get bilateral aid from at least four western countries no longer Sheeko bunker .

And I also love how he made the walanweyns huff and puff may seexan since the mou 

but I think he should hold elections end this year hadi laga helo si nabad ah u wareejiyo  7 years is enough  now

Xaaji you seem not to understand what the issue is. For your information, I didn't care about the corrupt Riyaale government and I don't care about Cirro. In fact, I don't want to see Cirro or Faysal anywhere near a public office. They are all losers. The problematic issue we have is the mentality of HA and HJ. It is their feeling of entitlement. It is a mentality of wanting everything for yourself and nothing for those who share a country with you. It is what is causing everyone to abandon this 32 year old project. 

There isnt a monopoly the jeegaan issue was just a political alliance but it isnt something based on merits or strong beliefs  so i dont believe any of that that there is a conspiracy between some sl clans against some others. Just because we dont like the leadership of the country at some period of the time. doesnt mean we should givbe up on our country, our country is not a project,

Arafaat   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

There isnt a monopoly the jeegaan issue was just a political alliance but it isnt something based on merits or strong beliefs  so i dont believe any of that that there is a conspiracy between some sl clans against some others. Just because we dont like the leadership of the country at some period of the time. doesnt mean we should givbe up on our country, our country is not a project,

Xaaji, the issue Talaabo has raised isn’t about liking or disliking personalities but that the social contract of clan equity which formed the bedrock on which Somaliland was build on, has been violated and trampled on by said ‘Jeegaan’ politics. Hence the deep political polarisation, disarray and distrust impacting even the social, economic domains of communal life far beyond the political arena.

Surely you can’t deny this, and neither will the problem dissipate by simply blaming it on a bad apple, while troves of elites supported said politics for own benefits and gains. 

Only if we, the silent majority, speak up and speak out on the own problems can find a solution and a pathways forward. Resorting in denial and endless arguments will only ensure that one stays in this perpetual cycle. 

So how do you solve this should we just stop  democracy atlogether and voting and  elect thepresident via the parliament since  always if u have elections based on these things  u will always have clan poliitcs. so how do u solve this. Or should we crown a king  particularly the dauud bin sultan mohammed sultan abdiqadir . and then elect a prime minister . i mean how do u solve this. HA AND HJ wey eedeysanyihin waxbana kama hayaan. wa sidi naagti jirtay eh  laymana wasin ceebna wa iga raacday.

Illyria   

Conflict reached Burco with GXJS armed militia entering the city, and gunfire reported in the city.

----------------------------------

Reporters based in #Burco are also describing a tense situation stating that the population are gathering weapons and supplies in preparation for expected conflict in the city

https://twitter.com/RealSLVoice/status/1749549959072940541?s=20

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Conflict reached Burco with GXJS armed militia entering the city, and gunfire reported in the city.

----------------------------------

Reporters based in #Burco are also describing a tense situation stating that the population are gathering weapons and supplies in preparation for expected conflict in the city

https://twitter.com/RealSLVoice/status/1749549959072940541?s=20

GXJS folks have no direction. They are hoping to hold together a system that is no longer working for them, a system run by people who think they alone should rule.

They should have forced Muse out after the Goojacade debacle.

7 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

GXJS folks have no direction. They are hoping to hold together a system that is no longer working for them, a system run by people who think they alone should rule.

They should have forced Muse out after the Goojacade debacle.

How can a clan force out a sitting president how does that look like 

i mean the clans arent armed apart from small riffles all the heavy arms are in the hands of the govt