Trully a four horse race this time....

N.O.R.F   

Arsene Wenger

" You dont see Micheal Schumacher leaving Farrari for another car"

Journalist

"Yeah but Real Madrid is the Farrari"

:Dsmile.gif :cool: ;)

lol

gotta admit vieira will be missed but hey if you are leaving the best - leave the league ;) with norf at it again, must be that time of the year! back off :cool: - arsenal all the way! Chelsea -playing second fiddel, Manu -time is up, & liverpool - looks good for third!

thats my predication, but what do i know about fuzzball i'm not one of the lads icon_razz.gif

Thierry.   

United are gona win what, mate i dont know what planet u are living at but even Liverpool has a better chance than Fergie

Besides we got Reyes mate

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Thierry:

even Liverpool has a better chance than Fergie

underestimate Liverpool at your own peril mate

WingA   

u haters are just gonna have to wait and see..

Owen is looking duck liverpool man!! whats that all about norf??

Gerrard at the Double yesterday, and crocked owen on the Bench. I think you got to be a happy man North.

Mind you better teams have already qaulified to the champions league proper na'mean@North, Winger ;);):D

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, a very good upper cut mate,,,,,, :mad:

Maan i didnt even see the game as i was doing 110mph on the M1, broke my record of 1 hr and 36 mins between Sheffield and London to 1 hr and 26 mins, i swiped a whole 10 minutes off the clock maan :D . I would give that Schumacher a run for his money i tell ya, all £25million of it ;) .

Now back to the footy, Owen can leave and i will be very ahppy if he does, as long as he doesnt go to an English club. I was more sad when Robbie Fowler left. All liverpool fans will tell you that Robbie Fowler was Liverpool player who played for England but Mickeal Owen is and England player playng for Liverpool.

Last nights result was beautiful, Liverpool back in the big time with a few spanish kings in our squad none. Xabi Alonso :D booom!

Peace!

"Trully a Four horse race this time"

Was the intriging proposition that was suggested at the begining of the English Premier League for 2004/2005.

As it turns out the Racing Hounds of North London have yet again wasted no time building a prodigous lead over tradtional rivals who have apparently signed up the "new pele"..........just that his more whiter,likes grannies in PVC's and has shown alot of promise.

Likwise in Westlondon, Fulham Broadway to be precies, a Russian Revoultion has seen the consistantly inconsistant Chelsea emerge as the pre-eminant challangers to the team with 100m runners :D .

a Quick review of the table impresse's the notion that this is a 2 ay battle between 2 team full of forien star's and foriegn managers.

The statement that it was gonna be a 4 horse race this tiem around, sadly i might add ( stoped watchin EPL 3 weeks agao now ) has proved to be dreadfully wrong, Man united look like a horse thats down the rounds of too many race courses whilst liverpool look still a team in painful trainsition a donkey that has been trully droped dead by the pace setters.

The Race looks between the team of 100m runners :D and a star studdered chelsea whom will soon probably also buy highbury to store some of the surpuls superstar players

WingA   

As it turns out the Racing Hounds of North London have yet again wasted no time building a prodigous lead over tradtional rivals who have apparently signed up
the "new pele"..........just that his more whiter,likes grannies in PVC's and has shown alot of promise.

bruv, just coz hes better then Cassano you dont have to hate on him man.. i know you love The Sun but dont believe everything you read bro..

and your always knocking the Prem, why?? coz Roma are dead and buried this season??

De-Ro.....I still think its trully a 4 horse race.....the season has just began ...imjuries and lose of form are bound to take their toll.....lets see what happens..... :rolleyes:

Oh it looks like Fergie has again began his mind games and it surely looks like winger will repay him on the field by showing him how it supposed to be done. I wonder why Fergie is already shakin in his boots...could it be the mersemersing footie ... :D

pires_tm332.jpg

Na na rooney mate smile.gif am not knocking the wonder boy, his trully world-class. But he does have abit of a soft spot for ;) . And personally speaking i think cassano is a better player, but then thats just a matter of opnion.

I have to be honest i think the better team lost today, Ferdinand should have been sent off, and reyes is arsenals best player, where was henry again smile.gif

Lpool starting to look impressive

Arsenal Finally faulter

Chelsea still looking impressive

and Man u close the gap to 8 points

Naaa lol its still a 2 horse race, however todays result means that the mathematic's are abit more respectable than before.

Roma are dead and buried in the champions league, & were never realistic challangers for Seria after being significantly weakend. But we are only 4 points off a champions league place dispite the horrendus start to the season and 5 points from a possible 9 points and is good form leading into a showdown with Juventus this thursday, i expect us to shock la signora but eventual to succumb to the runaway league leaders.

WingA   

what can i say?? i know the best won and we showed some heart.. unperforming united beat the blitz of the gunners.. this result should that they are beatable..

where dem arsenal fans gone??