Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Trully a four horse race this time....

Will it be money bags Chalsea, or Liverpool this time I wonder ....its the new breed of managers against the Ol timers in the name of Fergie dady and Professor AW. I cant help think even Middlesborough being atrue threat with the strike force they have assembled. Now surely this is going to be the most interesting league with all the world class players workin their way to the premiership.

Ya Opinions....

If Chalsea dont get the cup this time, then money isnt the motivating factor here rather team spirit and hope Liverpool can get their act together so they can give the **** Man Us of this world arun for their money.

mojam   

By the way Liverpool will be in Toronto Canada on Friday July 31 to play in the skydome againts FC Porto.

Viking   

The premiership looks interesting this coming season. I think it will be between Arsenal and Chelsea this year too. Man U is always man U, they can suprise the others just like they did with Bayern in the 1999 final. They can hit back when you least expect them to.

mojam   

Liverpool will be one of the teams to watch.

What hapenned to El-Hadji Diouf. Is he still with Liverpool?

raula   

excuse moi ...I had urged long ago for this (section)FOOTIE fans :D (buncha old NUT cases :eek: icon_razz.gif:D ) to be banned,but then again..the admins themselves are ADDICTED ;) !.

* shuffles for her morphine pills * I think I ran out of my prescriptions. SOWIE redface.gif

Jumatatu   

Though it might be as all expect a four horse race, with ofcourse the KOPS peeping everyone in the end. But seriously speaking the team that will catch the eye this season has got to be Bolton, the collection of old has beens, are not that old, and want to proove something I bet. It brings back to memories of Alaves in the primera league few season back. And yeah that guy JM of Chelsea has to produce something this season, you cant simply boast that you are the best coach with the best players on the day u sign for the club and come back empty handed by the end of the season