Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Trully a four horse race this time....

That was a sucker punch I tell ya guys....almost fell of ma chair....but hmmm thats football for you. There good times and bad times for every team and I hope they try to get back in shape otherwise Chalsea we will have to kiss this one goodbye.....

Arsenal have lost form and are struggling to regain it. Lpool played a good tactic of closing u guy's down, but they also played better football, the first goal was simple Delicous lol.

Viking   

The premiership could be won in a fortnight when Arsenal face Chelsea. If the Gunners win, then the gap will be closed down and their confidence will rise heading on to spring. But if they lose, the Premiership will most probably be won by Chelsea, they are moving like an unstoppable locomotive.

...and Juve, I don't remember the last time I saw them conceding late goals like they did at the San Siro tonight. Can't wait to see their game against Milan, should be a cracker.

N.O.R.F   

_40574523_alonso300x300.jpg

KAPOW!!!!!!!

_40574899_mellor245x245.jpg

WHat a game, after a few quality goals on the five a side pitch, i was invited by an arsenal fan to his humble home, and the rest they say is history

Walk on,,,,,,,,,,,,

Allright ~allright i see you are all taking the piss

Well yeah that was a crap game i almost had a heart attack definately not good for the coronary well being.To think that i cancelled evrything that day to watch the game!!!.what a bunch of tossers

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

so did every **** supporter, all the prematch talking was dominated by the arsenal fans, i just sat there, not saying a word, but all madness broke loose at the end

Orgiliqe to worry one game won wont make alot of difference to them. Lpool is still looking at the 5 and 6 place. Granted we were beaten but surely this can only make our team regroup and perhaps even give them the kickstart they need to re-evaluate themselves. Im sure come next year we maybe there n there about. Lets hope too that we can beat chalsea next week.

Viking   

I'm sort of a Gunners fan but one has to admit that they are crap nowadays. Who thought they could be beaten by a Liverpool side who played without any proper striker? No Cisse, no Garcia, no Baros but they still won against Arsenal, that is admirable.

I've always thought that Arsenal need some sort of playmaker to make their team more prevalent, especially on the European stage. I think Bergkamp is more important to Arsenal than many fans (and even football experts) are ready to admit. They look like lost sheep without his precise cut-through passes. His fear of flight must be one of the main reasons they play badly in the Champions League (their away form is deplorable). I would suggest that they buy a player like Valeron, Nedved or why not Totti, to give them more options up front. With such a player, Henry and Reyes won't have to play wide all the time and can concentrate more on playing up-front.