Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

LONDON GIRLS HELP - PLZ

mantra   

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee.. FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!

I just called York Hall and there is a swimming session every Tuesday 7.30-9.30 PM and the Life guard is a woman!!! Yepee..

cheeeeeeeeerzzzzz

lol!

im gonna look for you now..

someone told me their pool is filthy, you might wanna go inspect a bit before you don your swimming clothes :-D

i'm sticking to my costume and swim trunks..

Ibtisam non muslim women are not on the same level as non-mahram men :eek:

where did you get that?

Ibtisam   

^^apologies that should have said Mahram MEN:

1. What the Muslim woman can uncover in front of a kaafir woman is the same as what she can uncover in front of her mahrams, i.e., the places of adornment or the places of wudoo’.

Shaykh Muhammad Saalih ibn ‘Uthaymeen said: “In front of her mahrams she can uncover her face, head, neck, hands, forearms, feet and calves, and she should cover everything else.”

(Fataawaa al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah, 1/417).

Allaah knows best, thanks for the correction.

Nehanda   

It all bodes down to confidence, I do not see what's so revealing in wearing a swimming costume be that a bikini? That's in front of other women you all have the same body items albeit in differing sizes!

You go there to swim not eye the bodyshape of your fellow swimmer! In addition, swimming is good for you hence why swim in discomforting items such as diraax just so to please others rather than yourself.

NGONGE   

Wear a dirac sheed with the word NIKE emblazoned all over it. If you're really a good swimmer then change the Nike to SPEEDO. :D

-Lily-   

It seems I'm a bit too late for this topic. There are several good women only pools in NW london.

Val, where is it on sundays? I think we are in the same area.

I think all this T-shirt dirac business swimming is ridicules. Swim with a swimsuit. everyone in my pool is 99% Muslim and they all sport bikinis and swim suits. The most covered person wears a legins and a tank top.

Ibtisam, why should we take some sheiqs word? This is ridicules, we might as well not breathe

-Lily-   

Che, you would have to turn into a woman.

We have a beedy eyed lifeguard, she is always in a trance, I doubt she would notice if anyone was drowning.

UK_ROSE   

hey, seams like i missed alot here.. is this what happens when i really i use my time effeciencly at work??

Mantra- sis, don't always go for what people say. I checked online and it said it is well maintained. Anyway, i will check it out on tuesday inshallah. I'll go on my own so knowing my self i will look vunorable but quickly fit in after 5 mins. Although i have a thing about somalies which i will discuss in another thead, inshallah.

Can't wait!! probably won't swim on tuesday but i will bring in my top and leggings and also bring in a dirac in case!!!

w'dumtum!!