Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Is Atheer Xassan really safe and sound?

Johnny B   

^ Moonlight, I wouldn't.

It's Atheero's policies we oppose not his well-being.

Juje, let us extend those prayers to his opponents too. Any factor that could convince any of them would be appreciated.

Juje   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

Juje who wouldn't celebrate if he was gone?

I wouldn't.

Besides that, this man is the pinnacle of an army that wrongfully believe they are righteous. If he is eliminated their urge to continue will more than double rather than the opposite, but if a , and if possible, a way is found and chartered in a manner which could end this conflict - that will be more useful than this senseless bloodshed.

And when do you think he will stop this senseless bloodshed?, the guy re-confirmed just today that he will continue the carnage and te madness. come on man, the philosophy of "Caydiidna gar leh, calina jid leh" is what destroyed xamar, we have to be firm against who ever opposes peace and negotiations, although I am not shariif supporter but the guy is calling them to come to the table and they are saying NEY, so since he is doing that he has got my support.