Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Tragedy Of the “Uncommons”: DECONSTRUCTING XINNFANIN’S INSIDIOUS ‘PACIFISM’

Che, I think you have a point there. Who said some balance is not needed.

Malika, ninku nin xun maahee ee ballan aan aniga iyo isagu wada galnay baa iiga baxay. Marka colkeen waa dhaanle :D whatever that means!

-Lily-   

the majority of the Muqawama who do not want nothing to do with it are sacrificing their lives( on the ground)

And doing so gladly with the lives of others. What I don’t understand is, why go to relatively peaceful towns like Baladweyne once the mayhem of Mogadishu proved too much? If they gladly wish to sacrifice their lives, surely they should be taking the war to Ethiopian troops and not going to heavily populated areas huffing and puffing ‘come and get us’?

You have to remember that the 8 or so Ethiopean troops that will get ambushed are not more valubale than the 80 Somalis who will have also died in the process.

-Lily-   

the majority of the Muqawama who do not want nothing to do with it are sacrificing their lives( on the ground)

And doing so gladly with the lives of others. What I don’t understand is, why go to relatively peaceful towns like Baladweyne once the mayhem of Mogadishu proved too much? If they gladly wish to sacrifice their lives, surely they should be taking the war to Ethiopian troops and not going to heavily populated areas huffing and puffing ‘come and get us’?

You have to remember that the 8 or so Ethiopean troops that will get ambushed are not more valubale than the 80 Somalis who will have also died in the process.

Abtigiis   

It is a war, little lily. It is a war. And a war is fought not on impulse, but tactics. Are you feeling better, anyway? The last time I saw you your hands were full of mud and you were sticking it onto the backs of any 'pervert' passing by?

Abtigiis   

It is a war, little lily. It is a war. And a war is fought not on impulse, but tactics. Are you feeling better, anyway? The last time I saw you your hands were full of mud and you were sticking it onto the backs of any 'pervert' passing by?

Abtigiis   

^ Eeg, odaygan xoodaamiskiisa! By the way, away Bishaaroo? Iyadaad ku halqabsan taqaanee??

War adeer PM igu soo tuur aniga waa la iga manuuncee, aan kuu waramee.

Abtigiis   

^ Eeg, odaygan xoodaamiskiisa! By the way, away Bishaaroo? Iyadaad ku halqabsan taqaanee??

War adeer PM igu soo tuur aniga waa la iga manuuncee, aan kuu waramee.

^^Liqaye is an old soul!

Horta waa rune Bishaaro meeday? MY hunch is reerkii baa u battay :D .

ps-- I am gonna test your pm.

^^Liqaye is an old soul!

Horta waa rune Bishaaro meeday? MY hunch is reerkii baa u battay :D .

ps-- I am gonna test your pm.