Sign in to follow this  
stoit

IF YOU WERE TO SET LAWS IN SOMALIA

stoit   

Sooner or later most of us will have to return back home insha ALLAH. If you believe like i do that we must avoid going down routes that may lead to what we must now endure as somalis in terms of flight from the homeland, deaths and destruction to property, then it is obvious that we need to start debating on important issues.

Issues such as what must be law and what not are probably on top of the list of priorities for discussion and debate.

So i propose ,as a sample of somalis we start now and in doing so be prepared to listen and respect other peoples views and concerns.

No one is oblivious to the results of force as a means of persuation and even if one succeeds in the short term it will never really succeed in bringing about prosperity for an important ingredient the willingness to cooperate can not achieved by this methord ,in my opinion. And history of dictatorships is probably a good example of what awaits such attempts.

So fellow somali citizens

what would you forbid

what will be the responsibility of the government?

what powers gets who ?

how about tranparency ? what must the government divulge to the public and what not?

how can we make sure that power does not accumulate on one person ?

etc etc you can all add to the list if you please ?

I ll be brave and start this off by saying that all adult somalis are free to do with thier lives what they wish as long as they dont involve another without consent first.

Forgive me dadaw for i am not an educated person and the only reason why i think this is an important issue to discuss and debate is to clarify positions and why we must take them. I believe most of the people have been hijacked by the warlords into a blackhole called tribalism and if they were clear as to what the good was and why they would probably make the right choises by themselves. I am a nationalist myself and raise somalinimo above all else.

And i think that politics should not be reduced to tracking the activities of the warlords and their speeches but an honest desire to find solutions to the problem of organisation as guided by the principals of justice ,truth and common goals such as security and the rebuilding of our nation.

Khalaf   

Sooner or later most of us will have to return back home insha ALLAH.

I have no interest in returning (never been actually) living in that effed up country Somalia, are u kidding me? That country will be screwed for another 100 years lol. And its ppl are screwed high on khat lol. Dude get over somalia, forget somalia. there are too many somali wanabe polticans not enough indians as they say. These cats (somalis) can't even agree overseas and get into fights whereever they gather, war dadkan dalqalto walan ha naga taaga crazy mothers. I pray for u somalia, but good luck to u with these ppl as your populace. focus on making it big in the states or England. millions and millions of opportunities, make urself a rich man then can u help others. My words of wisdom. :cool:

I do think your topic deserves a more serious look and requires serious answers. good luck in getting them or more important implementing them on the ground.

salams

Khalaf   

Sooner or later most of us will have to return back home insha ALLAH.

I have no interest in returning (never been actually) living in that effed up country Somalia, are u kidding me? That country will be screwed for another 100 years lol. And its ppl are screwed high on khat lol. Dude get over somalia, forget somalia. there are too many somali wanabe polticans not enough indians as they say. These cats (somalis) can't even agree overseas and get into fights whereever they gather, war dadkan dalqalto walan ha naga taaga crazy mothers. I pray for u somalia, but good luck to u with these ppl as your populace. focus on making it big in the states or England. millions and millions of opportunities, make urself a rich man then can u help others. My words of wisdom. :cool:

I do think your topic deserves a more serious look and requires serious answers. good luck in getting them or more important implementing them on the ground.

salams

Khalaf   

^^Whats the Uzair story? saxib are u telling me somalis dont do your head in? these crazy sons of mothers....where do u c other muslims that beat each other in community meetings? in weddings? old ladies with jilbabs ninyahow. in parties they spent money to go to? and u wonder why their country is screwed? I hate to sound like peacenow and the like, but somalis are uncivilized ppl and will take decades to civilize them and cleanse them of their destructive habits. mida kale i am right when i say u can only help others, when u help urself 1ST thus become RICH ect.

I think this is nonetheless an important intellectual topic and deserves the rightful responses. Pardon to topic starter.

salams

Khalaf   

^^Whats the Uzair story? saxib are u telling me somalis dont do your head in? these crazy sons of mothers....where do u c other muslims that beat each other in community meetings? in weddings? old ladies with jilbabs ninyahow. in parties they spent money to go to? and u wonder why their country is screwed? I hate to sound like peacenow and the like, but somalis are uncivilized ppl and will take decades to civilize them and cleanse them of their destructive habits. mida kale i am right when i say u can only help others, when u help urself 1ST thus become RICH ect.

I think this is nonetheless an important intellectual topic and deserves the rightful responses. Pardon to topic starter.

salams

where do u c other muslims that beat each other in community meetings?

Ehmm Malaysia Indonesia etc.

To set laws in Somalia

1. Ban Qabil anyone using that word minimum 5 years in prison.

2. Ban Khat (death punishment)

3. The government should be elected by the people somalis are intelligent enough if given the choice they will choose the right candidate

4. No religious sect should rule over the others

5. None of the current members government or opposition should be allowed to run ever in somali politics.

6. Any candidate should prove beyond reasonable doubt he/she is clean from fraud or supporting any of the former warlords, living in other people's properties or participated in shedding somali blood

7. Any journalist using the qabil card should be arrested.

where do u c other muslims that beat each other in community meetings?

Ehmm Malaysia Indonesia etc.

To set laws in Somalia

1. Ban Qabil anyone using that word minimum 5 years in prison.

2. Ban Khat (death punishment)

3. The government should be elected by the people somalis are intelligent enough if given the choice they will choose the right candidate

4. No religious sect should rule over the others

5. None of the current members government or opposition should be allowed to run ever in somali politics.

6. Any candidate should prove beyond reasonable doubt he/she is clean from fraud or supporting any of the former warlords, living in other people's properties or participated in shedding somali blood

7. Any journalist using the qabil card should be arrested.

Khalaf   

^^^hahahahaha, thats funny man.

ps: i dont think mali/indos beat each other in community meetings, if u from Ohio/MN then u know what i mean about the reer miyi, caqli daaro somalis. working w/ them is no good, but as a muslim do what u can to help others. other muslims are more civilized, and these people whom are overseas are susposed to be the best and brightest yet....as ive said i hate to sound sound very pessismitic/negative but its true.

SK i like ur list, but #2 ull be killing more then half the population. I would say Ban Khat as well, but a more feasable punishment. Institutions need to be built 1st dont u think.

And this interesting map, as long as this divide exists, there will be no Qaran but Qabil sxb

maprq2.gif

Khalaf   

^^^hahahahaha, thats funny man.

ps: i dont think mali/indos beat each other in community meetings, if u from Ohio/MN then u know what i mean about the reer miyi, caqli daaro somalis. working w/ them is no good, but as a muslim do what u can to help others. other muslims are more civilized, and these people whom are overseas are susposed to be the best and brightest yet....as ive said i hate to sound sound very pessismitic/negative but its true.

SK i like ur list, but #2 ull be killing more then half the population. I would say Ban Khat as well, but a more feasable punishment. Institutions need to be built 1st dont u think.

And this interesting map, as long as this divide exists, there will be no Qaran but Qabil sxb

maprq2.gif