Che -Guevara

Next Ethiopian War: Eritrea/Amhara vs Tigray/Abiy

For the first time in history, elements within Amhara elite are talking about secession.

In-depth Analysis – Amhara region crisis: The weight of a crumbling core

ADDISSTANDARD.COM

In-depth Analysis - Amhara region crisis: The weight of a crumbling core Addis Standard -

5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Thé first cracks are appearing  in the Ethiopian army. In the end  the endf will end up being just a galla militia 

Absolutely.

Mind you. Tigray has been burged.

Khadafi   
11 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Why release Abdi illey? Some plan?

Usefull idiots or should I say  stooges  from the native colonised population  are very precuous to the whole colonial state of soomali-galbeed.    According to the Franz Fanon Ibrahim theory on colonialism or should I say settler colonialism is that only brutal struggle or a show of power is all thar is needed to liberate a colonial state.  Cabdi Iley, If I am not wrong was colonial master piece that Menelik dreamed of, an assimalated somali that speaks amharuc and that has accepted the colonial view of self hatred of oneself.  The guy became viral for crying at Meles grave and claiming that he was not dead, as if god forbid the prophet had died. He was also the most brutal stooge that the xabashida could get their hands on.   Never in the history of soomali-galbeed have they had a stooge that implemented and created blood thirsty somali militia killing other somalis. I would say what he did was unprecedented. His legacy continues with the intellectual Mustafa Cagjar embracing ethiopanism and giving a chilling  speach Gondar , praising the Menelik.   

In summary, Abdi iley the stooge  and a former electrician created  the feeling of Somalis embracing the concept of -"ethiopian somali". From 1940 -2008 the avarage somali maxamed had the political incliination of how the hell they coud liberate soomali-galbeed.  I have been told that in the 1959 when Haile Selassie needed judges in Soomali-galbeed th qadis would rather flee to Somalia then become a stooge under Xayle Selassie. Even the thought being a judgewas bizarre in the somali psyche in those days.  Even the ethiopians did not accept Somalis as fellow ethiopians and not a single somali was  never made a miniser despite being the third largest ethnic group in Ethiopia.

Maakhir , I  was also suprised  why he was released and the reason is that he was indeed the best stoorge. Now that Abey Ahmeds boat is sinking in a existential war with Amharas Abey Ahmed needed a stooge who cemented the somali psyche with "the amaharas are gone, the TPLF cea6ed federalism.  As if xahashoda in ey kala fiicanyihiiin.   Abey ahned needed a monster stooge against the Amhara,hence fort he cane out, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

very good points, Abdi illey was brutal,  different level of brutality, many years ago, He come to our town, and these Somali idiots, community leaders invited me, I felt sick, and very angry, that I would be invited, to see Abdi Ilay!  to make matters worse, that many of the people welcoming knew how bad he was,  Anyways, I rejected,  

In Somali Galbeed, there are many ways of protest, still people don't like Amharic, are still nomadic, and unchanged, pure Somali , I would say, those in NFD are more changed, with freedoms , integration, and assimilation

• Like 1