Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Change in Strategy: Obama Hints at working with Somaliland

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

It's most likely he means somaliland,

Of course, he means Somaliland. Lady Somaliland has sexy curves, smaller waist,squeezable ehem and does little naughty thing called democracy ;)

^You miss thing here. That he replied in kind is expected but what is interesting about his reply is not objecting to being called lady.It's safe to say Oodka accepted the concept of lady Somaliland.

Now for the sake of interest, I think lady Somaliland should lift her skirt little or perhaps undo the top two buttons of her blouse.Who knows Obama might reciprocate-quid pro quo my friends quid pro quo :D

^You miss thing here. That he replied in kind is expected but what is interesting about his reply is not objecting to being called lady.It's safe to say Oodka accepted the concept of lady Somaliland.

Now for the sake of interest, I think lady Somaliland should lift her skirt little or perhaps undo the top two buttons of her blouse.Who knows Obama might reciprocate-quid pro quo my friends quid pro quo :D