Sign in to follow this  
Snow the informer

State of Southwest Somalia: the lost rouge state.

nuune   

Why has this country not been getting any attention?

because the region is only few towns,Biadao as the main city so they even said it didn't worked out for them to become a country, mission failed said one of their leader such as Hassan Nur's deputy, now he is a warlord against Hassan Nur.

nuune   

Why has this country not been getting any attention?

because the region is only few towns,Biadao as the main city so they even said it didn't worked out for them to become a country, mission failed said one of their leader such as Hassan Nur's deputy, now he is a warlord against Hassan Nur.

nuune   

and by the way, dont't try to create another hatred on this thread, u already ruined many topics on this thread,

call ur state a country, and leave this Somali business alone, u said u ain't somali, u r one of many people who create conflicts in our Country, get ur own business and leave us alone will u,

note: if u wanna call each region of Somalia a country, then be fair, cuz as i have seen u r a real supporter of one autonomous state,

nuune   

and by the way, dont't try to create another hatred on this thread, u already ruined many topics on this thread,

call ur state a country, and leave this Somali business alone, u said u ain't somali, u r one of many people who create conflicts in our Country, get ur own business and leave us alone will u,

note: if u wanna call each region of Somalia a country, then be fair, cuz as i have seen u r a real supporter of one autonomous state,

i can just smell the anti-northern ireland elements in you. im not sturring up trouble and sense you Somalis thought of Qabil its your faught not mine. I have no influence on your gotdamn country and since u live n ireland i get to be in Somalia's buisness. Look people dont have the time to wait for Somalia anymore so we focus on SL. Somalia is out of time and luck and we cant wait any longer so its time to reach out to SL and puntland maybe.

i can just smell the anti-northern ireland elements in you. im not sturring up trouble and sense you Somalis thought of Qabil its your faught not mine. I have no influence on your gotdamn country and since u live n ireland i get to be in Somalia's buisness. Look people dont have the time to wait for Somalia anymore so we focus on SL. Somalia is out of time and luck and we cant wait any longer so its time to reach out to SL and puntland maybe.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Boolbaro:

What makes you think he aint as he allegedly claims.....he is just another mentally unsettled Somali trying to pass acroos his views in a different manner and disguise, we have many of that in here....

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Boolbaro:

What makes you think he aint as he allegedly claims.....he is just another mentally unsettled Somali trying to pass acroos his views in a different manner and disguise, we have many of that in here....

nuune   

^^^^ jumatatu, well i didn't looked in that angle, true as u said, they couldn't get other wayz 2 express their minds,

nuune   

^^^^ jumatatu, well i didn't looked in that angle, true as u said, they couldn't get other wayz 2 express their minds,

"Shaatiguduud" or some with another accent say "shaarguduud".

scutinglad, where the hell did he get that from?

the same place you got Abduramen :D

STFU boolbaro you created Qabil not me you ****** *** jerk. Shaatigudud not me set up this state! how come there arnt many sites dedicated to it and why isnt it talked about around here.

"Shaatiguduud" or some with another accent say "shaarguduud".

scutinglad, where the hell did he get that from?

the same place you got Abduramen :D

STFU boolbaro you created Qabil not me you ****** *** jerk. Shaatigudud not me set up this state! how come there arnt many sites dedicated to it and why isnt it talked about around here.