AhmedGuled

Somalia and a cultural revolution to restore the Somali name?

Islam is not a religion of peace but is more like Arab imperial designed to destroy the unique identity of the Somali people. Muslims are not our ally since they played a hand in our civil war and made sure it continued. Somalis need to understand all we have is each other and nobody else. So no muslim brotherhood exist on this Earth. Somalia can only come back as a secular free country dominated by science. This is the truth and before you start crying about the Arab this and that you need to understand we are not Arabs we speak Somali and so we are the Somali people. 

When this era of idiocracy ends we should start to move as a unique culture instead of worrying about the muslim world or clan politics. F**k Arabs, F**k black Africa and F**k the muslim bullshit that has kept our people in the dark ages. WAKE UP THE WORLD DOES NOT LIKE US AT ALL!!

We have a long way to go but I am willing to go the distance...from the bones of my ancestors in Berbera I speak the truth. The truth the Somali people need to hear.

Diintii maaka baxday? Haa iyo maya lagaa rabaa, iscaddee.

Soomaali bilaa Islaam waa shaah aanan sokor, qurfo, heyl iyo sanjabiil midba lahayn. Soomaalinimo iyo Islaanimo ma kala haraan, from the day we are born oodhagta aadaanka na loogu aqriyo to the day we are buried with janaasa.

20 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Diintii maaka baxday? Haa iyo maya lagaa rabaa, iscaddee.

Soomaali bilaa Islaam waa shaah aanan sokor, qurfo, heyl iyo sanjabiil midba lahayn. Soomaalinimo iyo Islaanimo ma kala haraan, from the day we are born oodhagta aadaanka na loogu aqriyo to the day we are buried with janaasa.

So being Somali is being a muslim? Nothing else? No science or curiosity or any need to improve your life here on Earth? Not even other muslim countries think like this, which is my main point. The backwardness of the Somali culture is so deep I cannot pretend to think that somalis actually think. Islam came out of Arabian culture it did not produce a culture so religion is not the final destination. Somalis believe in the hereafter so much that they forget this world? Wow I cannot help you if you think this way and Somalia will disappear if this type of thinking continues unchallenged.

Do you think a civilization produces a religion or do you think a religion produces civilization?

18 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

I'll go one further.  Somalia may as well not exist without Islam.  Allah swt has dignified us with Islam AlhamduliLaah 

An impoverished backward and primitive culture no different from cavemen is what Islam has produces for the Somali people. Look at Saudi Arabia (the birthplace of Islam) moving forward and embracing the modern world. How does it feel to be left holding the sh!t bag after the Arabs convinced Somalis Islam is so important? Again Somalis do not use their brain and are too proud to admit their awful mistakes. 

1 hour ago, AhmedGuled said:

So being Somali is being a muslim? Nothing else? No science or curiosity or any need to improve your life here on Earth?

you don't know anything about science, curiosity and you don't know anything about Islam.

Adoo kale waa lagy yaqaan. Small knowledge is very dangerous.

I have done more science or so called curios thing than you will do in your entire life and yet I am Muslim and proud of to be Muslim.

2 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

i don't even think you are somali....you just using a somali name to mix with Somalis.

Another asshole making sure Somalis do not think for themselves...back to the cave useless nomad. 

3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Gaalka waa iscaddeeyey. Haddaa diinteena suuban ka baxday, Soomaalinimo waaka baxday. Soomaali iyo Islaanimo ma kala haraan ee dalkeena amaan noo sii.

Not until you stop giving terrorist ministerial  jobs...your lands will never be peaceful. This is one thing I like about Somaliland... they don't hire terrorist. 

i dont think u can create a revolotion cultrally  to separe Somalis from their culture if u attack islam which is an essential part of their identity .  Besides Islam isnt for Arabs    there are more non arab muslims  then Muslims arabs. This whole inferiority complex towards Arabs shouldnt make u leave ur religion.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i dont think u can create a revolotion cultrally  to separe Somalis from their culture if u attack islam which is an essential part of their identity .  Besides Islam isnt for Arabs    there are more non arab muslims  then Muslims arabs. This whole inferiority complex towards Arabs shouldnt make u leave ur religion.

I have studied the religion of Islam and its origins. It is nothing more than a way for Arabs to practice cultural imperialism on their subjects. I understand Somalis have nothing else outside of Islam which gives them an inferiority complex when it comes to civilization but this should not stop them from questioning and building a better culture.