Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Adeer is gonna love this one...

Gabbal   

Tolstoy, it is sad I cannot give you a good clip. It seems as though all that would make you loose hold of your fantasy world happens to find a remedy in a blunt clip. ;) Clips dad kalaa loo dayay whose hypothesis has been experimented on you and passed to become a theory.

Fadhi-ku-dirir, but in a different language. Fadhi-ku-dirir, but with higher vocabulary. Fadhi-ku-dirir, but with a hint of beginning political science terminologies.

Tolstoy, you have once in your life, allegedly, held a post as a professor of a higher institution (we can only speculate what brought about the pink slip), yet today you are reduced to being impressionable and a primary example of what is labeled as the "anti-realist". :confused: Honestly, get real and get out for once, because we are ashamed for you. I do not understand how much more brutal honesty you can take.

As for Gedo (since you seem to believe you are scoring a point or two by bringing in that name every two seconds) where shall we start? Yes, Gedo has once descended into the abyss of anarchy and unparalled tribal hostility. Yet, was that even close to what took place in "Somaliland" in 94-95? :confused: Did destruction in Gedo even reach 1/3 of what was the case between reer Bari and reer Galbeed folks of Waqooyi Galbeed? :confused: "Somaliland" personified, even much more then Muqdisho in its most lawless heyday, the Hobbesian theory and nothing you say can deny it.Gedo at that time, my freind, was labeled as the most peaceful and livable region of Somalia. I am not saying that Gedo did not descend into and for a time was not an examplery example of anarchy, led there by intricacies you probably do not understand and will not understand, but, you know better then I, that the present has relegated those times to the "was". ;)

As Somaliland meet in peace under the great tree , so did Gedo under the great hall. With a peace reconciliation more sophisticated, stylized, organized, and throughly prepared then anything that could have been shambled together in "Somaliland". If you want a traditional democratice problem solving way to alleviate "Somaliland" of the dictatoral rule of former Siyaad lackey Riyaale Kaahin, I will be more then happy to recommend you to Gedo's Guddiga Marjica that is effectively in control of the state. :cool:

Cay kama wadi, ujeedadaydana maahan, laakiin dacaadnimaan ka hadlayaa. I do not have time to continue engaging you in your fictional world, but I want to leave with a last note. The news coming out is that, due to the peace and prosperity invading Gedo, the value of the land has risen 70% percent and development of both infrastructure and business sectors are skyrocketing. That means any land and business opportunities you want to engage in Gedo is now, effectively, 70% more expensive. ;)

Gabbal   

Lastly, but not least, I think am done with you in here anyway; for it seems to me that yours is just basically to argue for arguments sake

Oh my, oh my! :D Though looking at it from a different reflection, has someone finally seen the mirror? :D

In the future, I would hope you realize the lack of substance in your arguments. They are finely and cleverly crafted, but unmitigated and only sellable to novices of Somali affairs. I know what is going on in Somalia, including the northwest. And as I am thoroughly aware of the situations in all parts of the horn, I would encourage you in the future to try to sell the idea of your-fantasy-based-on-denial to ignorant young ones. ;) It is pointless and time consuming to keep engaging you in your fictional world so I add an stipulation. Visit the Horn in general and "Somaliland" in particular and then tell me whether the object of your fantasy actually looks and feels like New York, New York (most likely as your subconcious mind assumes so). While you are it, maybe even take a visit to those fabled cities of Gedo and see how backward, anarchic, disorganized, and volatile the environment there is as opposed to any and all parts of Somalia. Ta Ta.

Gabbal   

Lastly, but not least, I think am done with you in here anyway; for it seems to me that yours is just basically to argue for arguments sake

Oh my, oh my! :D Though looking at it from a different reflection, has someone finally seen the mirror? :D

In the future, I would hope you realize the lack of substance in your arguments. They are finely and cleverly crafted, but unmitigated and only sellable to novices of Somali affairs. I know what is going on in Somalia, including the northwest. And as I am thoroughly aware of the situations in all parts of the horn, I would encourage you in the future to try to sell the idea of your-fantasy-based-on-denial to ignorant young ones. ;) It is pointless and time consuming to keep engaging you in your fictional world so I add an stipulation. Visit the Horn in general and "Somaliland" in particular and then tell me whether the object of your fantasy actually looks and feels like New York, New York (most likely as your subconcious mind assumes so). While you are it, maybe even take a visit to those fabled cities of Gedo and see how backward, anarchic, disorganized, and volatile the environment there is as opposed to any and all parts of Somalia. Ta Ta.

Gabbal