Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Adeer is gonna love this one...

Okay TOLSTOY - We got you: You love us, too! ;) That's so cute, dude.

Now, on a serious matter, you've avoided the larger issue the article - posted by your beloved newspaper, HAATUF - raises. Which is:

Inkastoo aan
la xaqiijin
wararkaasi Boorama kasoo gaadhaya Hargeysa, haddii ay dhab noqoto waxay caddaynaysaa sida mar walba
reer Boorama
xukuumadda gar iyo gardaraba ugu taageeraan markasta oo ay timaaddo arrin khatar gelin karta madaxweynaha

Now, fadlan iyo adigoo raali ah, answer me this: Why would HAATUF post an unreliable news item AND, worse, opine about it in a negatively-tilted way against a certain segment of SL population (i.e. Awadalites)? Democratic practice or HAATUF's blatant tribalism come to light?

I, the infamous SOL Village Baffoon, eagerly await your response. Do try to be short and concise...or, not. :D

Nephissa   

LMAO! Wind and Horn, laba cayaalsuuqiin walee. :D Odaygaan maxaa saan ugu dhibtiin? Dhiigaa maalin kasto ku kicisaan, nervoso aa ka dhigtiin. :D:D

Nephissa   

LMAO! Wind and Horn, laba cayaalsuuqiin walee. :D Odaygaan maxaa saan ugu dhibtiin? Dhiigaa maalin kasto ku kicisaan, nervoso aa ka dhigtiin. :D:D

Nephissa   

Tolstoy, Count Leo(1828–1910):

"Russian writer, ascetic, pacifist, and anarchist . Moral critic of tsarism. Advocated the abolition of the state and property—the sources of exploitation—and the creation of a communal society based upon Christian principles. He stressed personal redemption rather than political resistance, and was an important influence upon Gandhi."

Tolstoy (SOL) you're one funny guy. Advocating for a fantasy state, whilst going by a nick and pseudonym of someone who was an political anarchist and who wanted to see the abolition of statehood, the same thing you're crying for.

Therefore making you the political laughstock in SOL. You refer to historical events but your limited knowledge of yourself i.e. (Tolstoy), your idol shows your lack of history.

Shouldn't you be campaign for the abolition of the fantasy state of Somali-land i.e. the land of the Somalis?

"Russian writer, ascetic, pacifist, and anarchist . Moral critic of tsarism. Advocated the abolition of the state and property—the sources of exploitation—and the creation of a communal society based upon Christian principles. He stressed personal redemption rather than political resistance, and was an important influence upon Gandhi."

Tolstoy (SOL) you're one funny guy. Advocating for a fantasy state, whilst going by a nick and pseudonym of someone who was an political anarchist and who wanted to see the abolition of statehood, the same thing you're crying for.

Therefore making you the political laughstock in SOL. You refer to historical events but your limited knowledge of yourself i.e. (Tolstoy), your idol shows your lack of history.

Shouldn't you be campaign for the abolition of the fantasy state of Somali-land i.e. the land of the Somalis?

Gabbal   

Tolstoy, as I've already said the baiting strategy only works with those afflicted with low self-esteem. The hell holes I hail from are a most wonderful source of pride and comformt to me, if you want to know why, just ask and I will arrange a visit for you with my local travel agency. You just have but to ask.

Anyways I find it rather telling that you have completely side-step the origin of the topics started for us by non other then one of the more prominent news sources from your folk! Why is that? Or is it even incumbent upon us to ask..?

Bishaaro with the display of electrifying tantrums and childish antics, I'm afraid our local fairy-tale writer will get a stoke before anything else. :D

Gabbal   

Tolstoy, as I've already said the baiting strategy only works with those afflicted with low self-esteem. The hell holes I hail from are a most wonderful source of pride and comformt to me, if you want to know why, just ask and I will arrange a visit for you with my local travel agency. You just have but to ask.

Anyways I find it rather telling that you have completely side-step the origin of the topics started for us by non other then one of the more prominent news sources from your folk! Why is that? Or is it even incumbent upon us to ask..?

Bishaaro with the display of electrifying tantrums and childish antics, I'm afraid our local fairy-tale writer will get a stoke before anything else. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Tolstoy: PostScript To: Yoonis

I have a niggling feeling that you were on your way to the nearest Monthly Convension for the Shameless Chearleaders of Uncle Yey within the perimeter of SOL village; consequently, it seemed to me, old chap, that you somehow lost your way around the place, and that is the reason, we behold your inanities in here.

for you simply have no idea, literally, as to who Count Leo Tolstoy was, and what significant, in historical, literature, and above all else, humanity's larger claim for itself, can one deduced from his well regarded books, that stood the test of time, ever since he start pening them in the middle of 19th century till his daying days of early decades of 20th century; consequently, if I am that minded (which I am not the least bit of it) to enlighten you, as why I chosen, this particular name, as my nick in SOL, I have a feeling, we might be here till the wee hours of eternity's penultimate night; which of course, means, rather difficult task to pull off.

However, what you should concern yourself with at the moment, is the lack of space for Uncle Yey's chearleaders, so that their daily drivel can safely be ignored for all of our benefit; consequently, I think something should be done about this glaring oversight, and therefore, a hot memo should be sent to Mr. MMA, in regards to this constantly re-occuring problem of people getting lost in the maze of SOL's political forum, and perhaps, there should be some sort of sign post along the way, that says, any budding chearleader for Uncle yey, this way please; so that their daily inanities, shan't clog the rest of the place; or even better, perhaps we should create a specific section that is similar in form to the other sections of SOL, such as Woman Section, General Section; or for that matter the Politics Section; and we should called it the The Section of Uncle Yey's shameless Chearleaders.

And I have a feeling, who would be a prominant posters of that New Section(of course, as in all endevours, a considered bets can be had, as to names of those who are so mentally-warped, that they are shameless chearleaders for Uncle Yey's ever-present mendacity, that we daily-after-day, behold, their un-ending inanities; consequently, if there is anyone interesting to put a bit of flutter as a bet to know, as to who they really are; I can be rely on to lean on the SOL's management team, to open a window, at the General section, which will take all bets from all comers, in order to know and make little money, as to who would be the Names of the most prominant posters of that would be found on-a-night-and-day-basis posting tirelessly latest chearleading drivel on behalf of Uncle Yey, in-that-soon-to-be-new-section-of-SOL.

Lastly, I will suggest to you, perhaps, you should cool your heels a bit, till the management of this place decide, to create a Specific Section, for the sort of chearleading drivel that seemed to delight your heart unendingly; consequently, consider yourself to be excuse this time around.

Adeer waad mahadsantahay, you really made me feel special with your long reply, what can I say Iam flattered.

But next time try to keep it short!

P.S. Please don't lecture me in past and contemporary Russian History, Iam an expert on that field.

I have a niggling feeling that you were on your way to the nearest Monthly Convension for the Shameless Chearleaders of Uncle Yey within the perimeter of SOL village; consequently, it seemed to me, old chap, that you somehow lost your way around the place, and that is the reason, we behold your inanities in here.

for you simply have no idea, literally, as to who Count Leo Tolstoy was, and what significant, in historical, literature, and above all else, humanity's larger claim for itself, can one deduced from his well regarded books, that stood the test of time, ever since he start pening them in the middle of 19th century till his daying days of early decades of 20th century; consequently, if I am that minded (which I am not the least bit of it) to enlighten you, as why I chosen, this particular name, as my nick in SOL, I have a feeling, we might be here till the wee hours of eternity's penultimate night; which of course, means, rather difficult task to pull off.

However, what you should concern yourself with at the moment, is the lack of space for Uncle Yey's chearleaders, so that their daily drivel can safely be ignored for all of our benefit; consequently, I think something should be done about this glaring oversight, and therefore, a hot memo should be sent to Mr. MMA, in regards to this constantly re-occuring problem of people getting lost in the maze of SOL's political forum, and perhaps, there should be some sort of sign post along the way, that says, any budding chearleader for Uncle yey, this way please; so that their daily inanities, shan't clog the rest of the place; or even better, perhaps we should create a specific section that is similar in form to the other sections of SOL, such as Woman Section, General Section; or for that matter the Politics Section; and we should called it the The Section of Uncle Yey's shameless Chearleaders.

And I have a feeling, who would be a prominant posters of that New Section(of course, as in all endevours, a considered bets can be had, as to names of those who are so mentally-warped, that they are shameless chearleaders for Uncle Yey's ever-present mendacity, that we daily-after-day, behold, their un-ending inanities; consequently, if there is anyone interesting to put a bit of flutter as a bet to know, as to who they really are; I can be rely on to lean on the SOL's management team, to open a window, at the General section, which will take all bets from all comers, in order to know and make little money, as to who would be the Names of the most prominant posters of that would be found on-a-night-and-day-basis posting tirelessly latest chearleading drivel on behalf of Uncle Yey, in-that-soon-to-be-new-section-of-SOL.

Lastly, I will suggest to you, perhaps, you should cool your heels a bit, till the management of this place decide, to create a Specific Section, for the sort of chearleading drivel that seemed to delight your heart unendingly; consequently, consider yourself to be excuse this time around.

Adeer waad mahadsantahay, you really made me feel special with your long reply, what can I say Iam flattered.

P.S. Please don't lecture me in past and contemporary Russian History, Iam an expert on that field.

Gabbal   

Tolstoy, it is sad I cannot give you a good clip. It seems as though all that would make you loose hold of your fantasy world happens to find a remedy in a blunt clip. ;) Clips dad kalaa loo dayay whose hypothesis has been experimented on you and passed to become a theory.

Fadhi-ku-dirir, but in a different language. Fadhi-ku-dirir, but with higher vocabulary. Fadhi-ku-dirir, but with a hint of beginning political science terminologies.

Tolstoy, you have once in your life, allegedly, held a post as a professor of a higher institution (we can only speculate what brought about the pink slip), yet today you are reduced to being impressionable and a primary example of what is labeled as the "anti-realist". :confused: Honestly, get real and get out for once, because we are ashamed for you. I do not understand how much more brutal honesty you can take.

As for Gedo (since you seem to believe you are scoring a point or two by bringing in that name every two seconds) where shall we start? Yes, Gedo has once descended into the abyss of anarchy and unparalled tribal hostility. Yet, was that even close to what took place in "Somaliland" in 94-95? :confused: Did destruction in Gedo even reach 1/3 of what was the case between reer Bari and reer Galbeed folks of Waqooyi Galbeed? :confused: "Somaliland" personified, even much more then Muqdisho in its most lawless heyday, the Hobbesian theory and nothing you say can deny it.Gedo at that time, my freind, was labeled as the most peaceful and livable region of Somalia. I am not saying that Gedo did not descend into and for a time was not an examplery example of anarchy, led there by intricacies you probably do not understand and will not understand, but, you know better then I, that the present has relegated those times to the "was". ;)

As Somaliland meet in peace under the great tree , so did Gedo under the great hall. With a peace reconciliation more sophisticated, stylized, organized, and throughly prepared then anything that could have been shambled together in "Somaliland". If you want a traditional democratice problem solving way to alleviate "Somaliland" of the dictatoral rule of former Siyaad lackey Riyaale Kaahin, I will be more then happy to recommend you to Gedo's Guddiga Marjica that is effectively in control of the state. :cool:

Cay kama wadi, ujeedadaydana maahan, laakiin dacaadnimaan ka hadlayaa. I do not have time to continue engaging you in your fictional world, but I want to leave with a last note. The news coming out is that, due to the peace and prosperity invading Gedo, the value of the land has risen 70% percent and development of both infrastructure and business sectors are skyrocketing. That means any land and business opportunities you want to engage in Gedo is now, effectively, 70% more expensive. ;)

Gabbal   

Tolstoy, it is sad I cannot give you a good clip. It seems as though all that would make you loose hold of your fantasy world happens to find a remedy in a blunt clip. ;) Clips dad kalaa loo dayay whose hypothesis has been experimented on you and passed to become a theory.

Fadhi-ku-dirir, but in a different language. Fadhi-ku-dirir, but with higher vocabulary. Fadhi-ku-dirir, but with a hint of beginning political science terminologies.

Tolstoy, you have once in your life, allegedly, held a post as a professor of a higher institution (we can only speculate what brought about the pink slip), yet today you are reduced to being impressionable and a primary example of what is labeled as the "anti-realist". :confused: Honestly, get real and get out for once, because we are ashamed for you. I do not understand how much more brutal honesty you can take.

As for Gedo (since you seem to believe you are scoring a point or two by bringing in that name every two seconds) where shall we start? Yes, Gedo has once descended into the abyss of anarchy and unparalled tribal hostility. Yet, was that even close to what took place in "Somaliland" in 94-95? :confused: Did destruction in Gedo even reach 1/3 of what was the case between reer Bari and reer Galbeed folks of Waqooyi Galbeed? :confused: "Somaliland" personified, even much more then Muqdisho in its most lawless heyday, the Hobbesian theory and nothing you say can deny it.Gedo at that time, my freind, was labeled as the most peaceful and livable region of Somalia. I am not saying that Gedo did not descend into and for a time was not an examplery example of anarchy, led there by intricacies you probably do not understand and will not understand, but, you know better then I, that the present has relegated those times to the "was". ;)

As Somaliland meet in peace under the great tree , so did Gedo under the great hall. With a peace reconciliation more sophisticated, stylized, organized, and throughly prepared then anything that could have been shambled together in "Somaliland". If you want a traditional democratice problem solving way to alleviate "Somaliland" of the dictatoral rule of former Siyaad lackey Riyaale Kaahin, I will be more then happy to recommend you to Gedo's Guddiga Marjica that is effectively in control of the state. :cool:

Cay kama wadi, ujeedadaydana maahan, laakiin dacaadnimaan ka hadlayaa. I do not have time to continue engaging you in your fictional world, but I want to leave with a last note. The news coming out is that, due to the peace and prosperity invading Gedo, the value of the land has risen 70% percent and development of both infrastructure and business sectors are skyrocketing. That means any land and business opportunities you want to engage in Gedo is now, effectively, 70% more expensive. ;)