Game changer

khaatumo supporters burned Somalia flag

This happened yesterday, after  president ulusaw  speech.  The president  spoke about  the importance of keeping the unity of current states .  There are a bunch of useless laangaab spoilers in every state.   From boosaaso to the Kenyan border.    He was probably addressing this issue.   Especially the problem in hiiraan.  But the terrorist qurjiiles took it personal.   And they burned Somalia flag. 😃

shuss1   

Stop spreading lies and disinformation. You Somalis hate patriotism. The only thing you love is being prostitutes for arabs, bantus and NGO's. 

7 hours ago, shuss1 said:

Stop spreading lies and disinformation. You Somalis hate patriotism. The only thing you love is being prostitutes for arabs, bantus and NGO's. 

I don't belong to the first group , i am sensitive to the Arabs and their culture .   How ever I actually like the Bantus ,    these peaple saved us from starvation.  Now we have to recognise their legacy.   My vision is that somaliland Will one day export food to the world.   Thanks to the Bantus , Oromos , jibriil abokor ,  Awdal Clan and Israel.

Lets get back to the fadhi Ku dirir ,  dhiloos calanka buluuga ah awalba waxay u qaadan jireen  Ku xumayn ay is leeyihiin Ku dhaawaca qadiyada isqa , ee dhab kama aha weliba waa dawarsato 5  baaquli sita xitaa hartinimadu kama dhab aha.  Adeer walba wixii haduu qabyaalad noqday anagu waxba iskuma hayno hwiye. Never ever.  

Adiguna eybaad tahay , ma waanad ahayn kii lahaa culusaw bay amxaaro dhirbaaxday,   only hooyadii uunba dhirbaaxday.  Wixii la bahdilay ee cadawga xamar keenay cabdilaahi yuusuf buu ahaa.  Ceebtas yaan lagula galgalan ninkaas odayga ah.