Sign in to follow this  
ansaar17

Ethiopians running for their lives: Watch The Clip

Misguiding title and a pretty puny attempt to copy the typical Iraq insurgency videos. I'm pretty disappointed as I honestly expected to view a spectacular video showing insurgents crushing pro-TFG/TFG soldiers.

In a battlefield, at war with hostile combatants, one has to react in a certain way in order to win the firefight and minimize the teams casualties. You werent expecting the ethio soldiers to stand still and take the bullets in their eyes like Superman werent you?

As mentioned before the Afghanistan/Iraqi insurgent attack videos are alot more cooler and interesting to watch than this crap. I wonder why there arent any videos showing the mortar attacks from the insurgents yet though? Guess they realized theres no credibility on airing amateurish mortar firing :D

Misguiding title and a pretty puny attempt to copy the typical Iraq insurgency videos. I'm pretty disappointed as I honestly expected to view a spectacular video showing insurgents crushing pro-TFG/TFG soldiers.

In a battlefield, at war with hostile combatants, one has to react in a certain way in order to win the firefight and minimize the teams casualties. You werent expecting the ethio soldiers to stand still and take the bullets in their eyes like Superman werent you?

As mentioned before the Afghanistan/Iraqi insurgent attack videos are alot more cooler and interesting to watch than this crap. I wonder why there arent any videos showing the mortar attacks from the insurgents yet though? Guess they realized theres no credibility on airing amateurish mortar firing :D

Another thing I noticed: listen closely to what the soldier on ground in 00:12 is yelling; is it just me or is it "intuu joogaa". In that case these soldiers are somali and not ethopian.

Another thing I noticed: listen closely to what the soldier on ground in 00:12 is yelling; is it just me or is it "intuu joogaa". In that case these soldiers are somali and not ethopian.

Emperor   

AbuAnsaar, you are funny sxb, how do you know who is running for his life from that 5 second clip. The Ethiopians ofcourse, so why are they still controlling all of Somalia and roaming inside the Somali capital today?

Emperor   

AbuAnsaar, you are funny sxb, how do you know who is running for his life from that 5 second clip. The Ethiopians ofcourse, so why are they still controlling all of Somalia and roaming inside the Somali capital today?

Emperor   

The Video is by Reuters and not the 'insurgents'. This is bascially a fire-fight that took place yesterday. A poor attempt by the 'insurgency' to show that Mogadishu is unsafe coincident at the arrival of President Abdullahi Yusuf.

They cannot out themselves but yesterday they made an 'exception' to the rule and started firing few shots and then it was them who ran for their lives because they were second-best in the fire fight.

That's why a few mortars, that missed their intended targets were also fired yesterday but not during the evening. Mogadishu was mortar free last night and except for the few mortars thrown earlier in the day and a small fire-fight which the criminals lost nothing much has happened.

Now so much for iraqi-style 'insurgency'.

The Video is by Reuters and not the 'insurgents'. This is bascially a fire-fight that took place yesterday. A poor attempt by the 'insurgency' to show that Mogadishu is unsafe coincident at the arrival of President Abdullahi Yusuf.

They cannot out themselves but yesterday they made an 'exception' to the rule and started firing few shots and then it was them who ran for their lives because they were second-best in the fire fight.

That's why a few mortars, that missed their intended targets were also fired yesterday but not during the evening. Mogadishu was mortar free last night and except for the few mortars thrown earlier in the day and a small fire-fight which the criminals lost nothing much has happened.