Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland to fund multi-functional Stadium with the help of TassAO cost $180,000

The Zack   

Originally posted by Ilka-dahable:

180,000 guri xataa laguma dhisi karo nimankii shaqadoodu ahayd inay wax boobaana soo uma dhimana waa sugaynaa waxa ka soo baxa

Good point, how would $180,000 build a stadium?

Good start, though.

Cowke   

It costs about $200,000 to install the actual grass in american football fields. If u buy the materials from dubai or china it will be alot cheaper. As for the installation, i am certain their are trades-men already in puntland that can do it or can be trained to do it, because i have seen places with that fake grass for example look at the presidential palace in garowe.

Fund-raising is all that is needed to gather the funds from the diaspora, who should contribute to projects like this!!!

Cowke   

It costs about $200,000 to install the actual grass in american football fields. If u buy the materials from dubai or china it will be alot cheaper. As for the installation, i am certain their are trades-men already in puntland that can do it or can be trained to do it, because i have seen places with that fake grass for example look at the presidential palace in garowe.

Fund-raising is all that is needed to gather the funds from the diaspora, who should contribute to projects like this!!!

Cowke   

The Zack   

Why is this in Politics section? Maryoolinimada naga dhaafa ee put topics to the proper sections please, nothing is political about a sports stadium being built.

The Zack   

Why is this in Politics section? Maryoolinimada naga dhaafa ee put topics to the proper sections please, nothing is political about a sports stadium being built.

The Zack   

Abtigiis   

Zack, stop the naivity. Anything with Puntland name is Political! :D

Seriously though, for once good news from puntland.

Abtigiis   

Abtigiis   

Abtigiis   
:D garoonbaa la dhisi unbaa lagugu yidhi inta godkii Alshabab dadka ku dhagaxayn jirtay iyo macal dhagxaantii laguu soo sawiraye, me war baad u haysaa garoonka la dhisi wax loogu tala galay? Armaa dadka la soo qabqabto ee la soo rendition gareeyayo lagu haynayaa? :D:D

Abtigiis   
:D garoonbaa la dhisi unbaa lagugu yidhi inta godkii Alshabab dadka ku dhagaxayn jirtay iyo macal dhagxaantii laguu soo sawiraye, me war baad u haysaa garoonka la dhisi wax loogu tala galay? Armaa dadka la soo qabqabto ee la soo rendition gareeyayo lagu haynayaa? :D:D